Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello! Never did this...
And hey, better do it later than never, right?
its almost been 2 years
im Gemmi! Im 9 hours ahead of flight rising time, i recently found out that im on the autistc spectrum, so y’know thats fun.
English is my second language, and i have ADHD, so theres a high likelyhood i’ll miss-read and miss-understand, or something may just fly over my head.

I love preaty dragons! I love neat dragons! I love silly dragons! I love dragons in general!

I’ve found great fun in just collectiong meme numbers around the site, lmao
I’ve been trying to write, i have a few dragons with stories, manely im my HD.
Hope ya’ll have a great day!
And hey, better do it later than never, right?
its almost been 2 years
im Gemmi! Im 9 hours ahead of flight rising time, i recently found out that im on the autistc spectrum, so y’know thats fun.
English is my second language, and i have ADHD, so theres a high likelyhood i’ll miss-read and miss-understand, or something may just fly over my head.

I love preaty dragons! I love neat dragons! I love silly dragons! I love dragons in general!

I’ve found great fun in just collectiong meme numbers around the site, lmao
I’ve been trying to write, i have a few dragons with stories, manely im my HD.
Hope ya’ll have a great day!
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
[center][color=darkcyan][b]@Gemmi haha all good! I've done that before....better late then never. But welcome to Flight Rising!! :) You have some pretty dragons for sure!! I do have a couple Dragon Raffles going right now...one is free to enter and both are linked in my sig if you are interested :) [emoji=raven size=1][/b][/color][/center]
@Gemmi

haha all good! I've done that before....better late then never.
But welcome to Flight Rising!! :)
You have some pretty dragons for sure!!

I do have a couple Dragon Raffles going right now...one is free to enter and both are linked in my sig if you are interested :)

70597159.png
Ravaen's Nest
I have a FR discord if interested!
Well welcome to FR! xD
Well welcome to FR! xD
sYJ7QdI.png