Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Allow me to (re)introduce myself!
Mannnn, I won't even lie. I forgot all about my dragons and this place, BUT!!! Now that I'm 18 and out of school, I think I'll have more time to spend here. I'd also maybe like to start a hatchery maybe, who knows. I can write lore too lololol;;

Anyways, I'm Donovan! I've been off/on this website since 2016 and I am MEGA CONFUSED with these updates. If anyone would like to help a brother out, that would be super appreciated.
Mannnn, I won't even lie. I forgot all about my dragons and this place, BUT!!! Now that I'm 18 and out of school, I think I'll have more time to spend here. I'd also maybe like to start a hatchery maybe, who knows. I can write lore too lololol;;

Anyways, I'm Donovan! I've been off/on this website since 2016 and I am MEGA CONFUSED with these updates. If anyone would like to help a brother out, that would be super appreciated.
Z3Lt3uB.png
Welcome back! You can go through and see all of the past announcements in the announcements board! You can also message me if you have any other questions!
Welcome back! You can go through and see all of the past announcements in the announcements board! You can also message me if you have any other questions!
sYJ7QdI.png
[center][color=darkcyan][b]@Amarylis Welcome back to Flight Rising! I have a couple Dragon Raffles if you are interested in checking them out. One is free to enter and both are linked in my sig. :) [emoji=raven size=1][/b][/color][/center]
@Amarylis

Welcome back to Flight Rising!

I have a couple Dragon Raffles if you are interested in checking them out.
One is free to enter and both are linked in my sig. :)

70597159.png
Ravaen's Nest
I have a FR discord if interested!