Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello!
Hi everyone! My name is JankedDragon (Jank for short) and I'm sort-of a new player on this site. I haven't been on here for 2 years so I may have forgotten how things work on here including new dragons and features on this site. Hopefully, I can readjust myself to this site and catch up on the new things that I missed.

Feel free to add me as a friend or even chat with me ^^. I like meeting new people! You can read my profile if you want to know a little more about me.

And that's about it! Hope I made a good impression ;w;
Hi everyone! My name is JankedDragon (Jank for short) and I'm sort-of a new player on this site. I haven't been on here for 2 years so I may have forgotten how things work on here including new dragons and features on this site. Hopefully, I can readjust myself to this site and catch up on the new things that I missed.

Feel free to add me as a friend or even chat with me ^^. I like meeting new people! You can read my profile if you want to know a little more about me.

And that's about it! Hope I made a good impression ;w;
Welcome back!
Welcome back!
sYJ7QdI.png
[center][color=darkcyan][b]@JankedDragon Welcome to Flight Rising! I have a couple Dragon Raffles if you are interested in checking them out. One is free to enter and both are linked in my sig. :) [emoji=raven size=1][/b][/color][/center]
@JankedDragon

Welcome to Flight Rising!

I have a couple Dragon Raffles if you are interested in checking them out.
One is free to enter and both are linked in my sig. :)

70597159.png
Ravaen's Nest
I have a FR discord if interested!