Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | the friendship quest
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 41 42
@Ghostifique omg, thank you so much! Friend request sent :D

@WillowPhoenix omggg an animagus quiz would be amaaaazing.
Would there be different wands? I'd think that since they're made of magical-weilding properties, they'd be universal. Huh.

@BloodyLockets ooooh, sweet! I adore Linkin Park, casually listen to Halestorm and Three Days Grace. Good taste, good taste!

@lillyd hi! welcome to FR :D

@Lostrefrain hello! I'll check out your intro :D thanks for dropping a line!
@Ghostifique omg, thank you so much! Friend request sent :D

@WillowPhoenix omggg an animagus quiz would be amaaaazing.
Would there be different wands? I'd think that since they're made of magical-weilding properties, they'd be universal. Huh.

@BloodyLockets ooooh, sweet! I adore Linkin Park, casually listen to Halestorm and Three Days Grace. Good taste, good taste!

@lillyd hi! welcome to FR :D

@Lostrefrain hello! I'll check out your intro :D thanks for dropping a line!
mark twain wrote:
but who prays for lucifer? who, in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?
@JackSkells Wouldn't it, though? ;-; As for wands, I don't know, either. It would be awesome, though, if she did come up with something and such. It'd be quite interesting as well.
@JackSkells Wouldn't it, though? ;-; As for wands, I don't know, either. It would be awesome, though, if she did come up with something and such. It'd be quite interesting as well.
@WillowPhoenix yeah. Because I bet America has way different magical creatures. Or maybe phoenixes and unicorns are universal, lol
@WillowPhoenix yeah. Because I bet America has way different magical creatures. Or maybe phoenixes and unicorns are universal, lol
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@JackSkells Yeah, there are a handful of mythical creatures. Arggh. xD This is making me so curious now. ;-;
@JackSkells Yeah, there are a handful of mythical creatures. Arggh. xD This is making me so curious now. ;-;
@JackSkells

Wow thanks!
@JackSkells

Wow thanks!
lobx30c.jpg
@WillowPhoenix darn you, JKR, for making such a vast and beautiful and complex world!! *shakes fist*

@Ghostifique no prob! c:
@WillowPhoenix darn you, JKR, for making such a vast and beautiful and complex world!! *shakes fist*

@Ghostifique no prob! c:
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@JackSkells

Hi there! I just recently came back to FR. I created my account back in Feburary and played for about a day before forgetting about it, but I figured I would come back now! I don't have any friends on here but I can be chatty!

I love mythology and astronomy as well, and I'm SUPER into video games. (Especially World of Warcraft!)
@JackSkells

Hi there! I just recently came back to FR. I created my account back in Feburary and played for about a day before forgetting about it, but I figured I would come back now! I don't have any friends on here but I can be chatty!

I love mythology and astronomy as well, and I'm SUPER into video games. (Especially World of Warcraft!)
@Darkspear hey there! Glad you decided to come back :D are you having fun?
@Darkspear hey there! Glad you decided to come back :D are you having fun?
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@JackSkells

Tons of fun! I'm starting to plan out some nice breeding pairs to *hopefully* get some treasure, then get involved in Dom and Coli grinds and whatnot :)
@JackSkells

Tons of fun! I'm starting to plan out some nice breeding pairs to *hopefully* get some treasure, then get involved in Dom and Coli grinds and whatnot :)
@Darkspear ooh, yes, Dom is always a fun time!! I've never been much for the coli-- not patient enough, lol-- but I do enjoy reaping the benefits ;D
@Darkspear ooh, yes, Dom is always a fun time!! I've never been much for the coli-- not patient enough, lol-- but I do enjoy reaping the benefits ;D
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 41 42