Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | the friendship quest
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 42
@Ribbons omg! I love telling people about the random spots! It gives me something to do when I get bored on here, heh.
@Ribbons omg! I love telling people about the random spots! It gives me something to do when I get bored on here, heh.
mark twain wrote:
but who prays for lucifer? who, in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?
@JackSkells That's so cool! ;-; Part of me was hoping to get Thunderbird, but I'm fine with being in Wampus. cx It would be interesting if there was another school at least. Who knows? Now part of me wants to know if there will be any information or quiz regarding the wands or something. ouo Or maybe I missed that or something. xD
@JackSkells That's so cool! ;-; Part of me was hoping to get Thunderbird, but I'm fine with being in Wampus. cx It would be interesting if there was another school at least. Who knows? Now part of me wants to know if there will be any information or quiz regarding the wands or something. ouo Or maybe I missed that or something. xD
@JackSkells
I will, thank you! :D
@JackSkells
I will, thank you! :D
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.pngSignature2.png
@JackSkells nice to meet you I'm BloodyLockets or the Shadow flight I have a bunch of dragons and I love then all currently I only have one Dragon with lore but he's still great.

Also Hi lol how has everyone's and yours day so far.

I've been here almost a year and I love mythology angles/demons fantasy and fun love hard rock music and I'm just a ton boy lol I'm willing to rp whenever you or anyone wants to rp thing is I can't rp massive rps like 10 people it gets to be to much 5 is my max and as long as I know the rp line will go I'd be happy to join but other then that I could always use more friends.
@JackSkells nice to meet you I'm BloodyLockets or the Shadow flight I have a bunch of dragons and I love then all currently I only have one Dragon with lore but he's still great.

Also Hi lol how has everyone's and yours day so far.

I've been here almost a year and I love mythology angles/demons fantasy and fun love hard rock music and I'm just a ton boy lol I'm willing to rp whenever you or anyone wants to rp thing is I can't rp massive rps like 10 people it gets to be to much 5 is my max and as long as I know the rp line will go I'd be happy to join but other then that I could always use more friends.
@BloodyLockets hey there! nice to meet you too (: my day has been going pretty well! how are you doing?
what kinds of bands do you listen to??

@Rikke99 sweet!

@WillowPhoenix there is a wand quiz on there! It's very interesting. I'm waiting for a Patronus quiz ;-; that's the one thing that I've never been able to decide for myself /:
@BloodyLockets hey there! nice to meet you too (: my day has been going pretty well! how are you doing?
what kinds of bands do you listen to??

@Rikke99 sweet!

@WillowPhoenix there is a wand quiz on there! It's very interesting. I'm waiting for a Patronus quiz ;-; that's the one thing that I've never been able to decide for myself /:
mark twain wrote:
but who prays for lucifer? who, in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?
@JackSkells

Hello there it's nice to meet you! I just posted an introduction here, but it looks like we have some common interests!

mythology, astronomy, and astrology! Angels and demons are quite neat as well, but for me, not to such a point I'd put them under a list of interests unfortunately u0u!

It'd be stellar if we could become friends!
@JackSkells

Hello there it's nice to meet you! I just posted an introduction here, but it looks like we have some common interests!

mythology, astronomy, and astrology! Angels and demons are quite neat as well, but for me, not to such a point I'd put them under a list of interests unfortunately u0u!

It'd be stellar if we could become friends!
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
@JackSkells I listen to Five Finger Death Punch, H.I.M, Linkin Park, GodSmack, Drowning Pool, Rob Zombie, Three Days Grace, Tool, HaleStorm, Evanesence, Etc etc etc
@JackSkells I listen to Five Finger Death Punch, H.I.M, Linkin Park, GodSmack, Drowning Pool, Rob Zombie, Three Days Grace, Tool, HaleStorm, Evanesence, Etc etc etc
Hi I'm new to flight rising and would ove to meet some people! My name is Lily also a big fan of mythology and legends!
Hi I'm new to flight rising and would ove to meet some people! My name is Lily also a big fan of mythology and legends!
@JackSkells I know. I was referring to if Ilvermorny has it's own unique cores/woods, unless it's just the same for Hogwarts or is just the same, regardless. o3o Probably. xD I can't wait for the Patronus quiz, either. ;;-;; Part of me wants a animagus quiz or something, but ya know..xD
@JackSkells I know. I was referring to if Ilvermorny has it's own unique cores/woods, unless it's just the same for Hogwarts or is just the same, regardless. o3o Probably. xD I can't wait for the Patronus quiz, either. ;;-;; Part of me wants a animagus quiz or something, but ya know..xD
@JackSkells

Whoa, epic lair! Love the writing as well!

Add if you'd like! ^.^
@JackSkells

Whoa, epic lair! Love the writing as well!

Add if you'd like! ^.^
lobx30c.jpg
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 42