Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | the friendship quest
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 41 42
@Kensley i'm an English/Writing major, but right now I'm taking a lot of humanities/Classics/Greek classes! it's a fun time! I spend most of my FR time in the forums, chatting and writing. I have a poetry forum where I write for people, which is super fun!

Leveling is hard, but super worth it! My highest level is a 15 but I can't stand to stay in the Coliseum for too long. It's just not my personal taste, but I know tons of people who use it to make money and have fun!

Clan lore is always interesting. Everyone has their own take on it and it's a great opportunity for world-building! It's fun, especially as a new member!
@Kensley i'm an English/Writing major, but right now I'm taking a lot of humanities/Classics/Greek classes! it's a fun time! I spend most of my FR time in the forums, chatting and writing. I have a poetry forum where I write for people, which is super fun!

Leveling is hard, but super worth it! My highest level is a 15 but I can't stand to stay in the Coliseum for too long. It's just not my personal taste, but I know tons of people who use it to make money and have fun!

Clan lore is always interesting. Everyone has their own take on it and it's a great opportunity for world-building! It's fun, especially as a new member!
mark twain wrote:
but who prays for lucifer? who, in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?
@alienjack Oh fun -- what are your plans post graduation? (I'm not sure how long that is away from you) Definitely enjoy yourself while you are in college, real life hits you faster than you think :P

Yea, I don't mind it, I am interested in doing rated battles, but I am still learning things and I don't have the ultimate weapon of Eliminate yet, which is SUPER expensive and SUPER rare to find in the coliseum, just my luck haha

& yea, I have to think about what I would want mine to be like...maybe I can go around and look at what other people have done to get an idea of what clan lore should be like first heh
@alienjack Oh fun -- what are your plans post graduation? (I'm not sure how long that is away from you) Definitely enjoy yourself while you are in college, real life hits you faster than you think :P

Yea, I don't mind it, I am interested in doing rated battles, but I am still learning things and I don't have the ultimate weapon of Eliminate yet, which is SUPER expensive and SUPER rare to find in the coliseum, just my luck haha

& yea, I have to think about what I would want mine to be like...maybe I can go around and look at what other people have done to get an idea of what clan lore should be like first heh
Everyone add me too, please.
Everyone add me too, please.
@alienjack
Heya! I LOVE MYTHOLOGY!!! Although I love Japanese mythology over Greek. I also LOVE ANGELS/DEMONS. a few of my ocs are angel demon hybrids!
@alienjack
Heya! I LOVE MYTHOLOGY!!! Although I love Japanese mythology over Greek. I also LOVE ANGELS/DEMONS. a few of my ocs are angel demon hybrids!
OwO
@Kensley I'm just starting my freshman year, so I don't really know what I'm doing yet, haha! I'll try to enjoy it as much as I can!

and I've never participated in a rated battle before. You'll have to let me know what they're like. Good luck with getting an Eliminate-- that's part of the reason why I don't spend much time in the Coli. You have to spend a lot of money to get a good team, lol

lastly, I know most lore deals with how certain dragons come to power or origin stories, etc., as well as inter-clan politics? But then there are other lores that can be summarized with, "This is a safe haven. Everyone is happy." so I guess it's up to you on what kind of investment/drama you want to throw in!
@kusher added! c:
@MagicSpyglass HELLO FELLOW MYTHOLOGY NERD! I haven't really been exposed to much Eastern mythology, save for a couple Chinese myths, but I'm studying Mediterranean/Middle Eastern ancient mythology right now, so I'm chock full of Greek/Roman/Babylonian info, lol

If you're really into angel/demon concepts and dynamics, you might be interested in my old lore from about a year ago? My clan used to be a lot bigger and had a complex background, but I got tired of maintaining it so I pretty much purged my lair. But some of my first OCs were angels, demons, and hybrids as well! Actually, I think my first EVER documented/drawn OC was, in fact, an angel/demon hybrid...
I'd definitely be down for a PM if you wanna really get into this stuff :D
@Kensley I'm just starting my freshman year, so I don't really know what I'm doing yet, haha! I'll try to enjoy it as much as I can!

and I've never participated in a rated battle before. You'll have to let me know what they're like. Good luck with getting an Eliminate-- that's part of the reason why I don't spend much time in the Coli. You have to spend a lot of money to get a good team, lol

lastly, I know most lore deals with how certain dragons come to power or origin stories, etc., as well as inter-clan politics? But then there are other lores that can be summarized with, "This is a safe haven. Everyone is happy." so I guess it's up to you on what kind of investment/drama you want to throw in!
@kusher added! c:
@MagicSpyglass HELLO FELLOW MYTHOLOGY NERD! I haven't really been exposed to much Eastern mythology, save for a couple Chinese myths, but I'm studying Mediterranean/Middle Eastern ancient mythology right now, so I'm chock full of Greek/Roman/Babylonian info, lol

If you're really into angel/demon concepts and dynamics, you might be interested in my old lore from about a year ago? My clan used to be a lot bigger and had a complex background, but I got tired of maintaining it so I pretty much purged my lair. But some of my first OCs were angels, demons, and hybrids as well! Actually, I think my first EVER documented/drawn OC was, in fact, an angel/demon hybrid...
I'd definitely be down for a PM if you wanna really get into this stuff :D
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@alienjack YESSSS!!!!! I will totally have to pm you.
@alienjack YESSSS!!!!! I will totally have to pm you.
OwO
@alienjack Oh nice :) I hope you are enjoying it so far! Starting college is such a great time :) are you involved with sports at all?

& yea, it is a little bit crazy -- supposedly you can farm the lower areas and hope for a drop, but I have come to the realization that its pretty rare LOL

Hrm, okay! I will have to decide what I want to do :)
@alienjack Oh nice :) I hope you are enjoying it so far! Starting college is such a great time :) are you involved with sports at all?

& yea, it is a little bit crazy -- supposedly you can farm the lower areas and hope for a drop, but I have come to the realization that its pretty rare LOL

Hrm, okay! I will have to decide what I want to do :)
I'll help! I just started so I don't have any friends on FR yet.
I love anything water related hence my flight affiliation, I'm obsessed with indoor plants (I have 35...), I watch a lot of Netflix, Achievement Hunter/RoosterTooth, I'm a big ole space nerd and Star Trek is life, and I'm an official Pottermore Hufflepoof!
I'll help! I just started so I don't have any friends on FR yet.
I love anything water related hence my flight affiliation, I'm obsessed with indoor plants (I have 35...), I watch a lot of Netflix, Achievement Hunter/RoosterTooth, I'm a big ole space nerd and Star Trek is life, and I'm an official Pottermore Hufflepoof!
jpq0y2I.png
@Kensley I'm definitely not athletic, haha, nor am I instrumentally inclined to be in marching band, but I've been to a couple football games so far. It's pretty wild sitting in the student section, with so many people! I have a friend who helps out with the baseball team in the spring so I might try to go to those games, too.

Good luck with your team-building and lore! Let me know how it goes :)
@Kensley I'm definitely not athletic, haha, nor am I instrumentally inclined to be in marching band, but I've been to a couple football games so far. It's pretty wild sitting in the student section, with so many people! I have a friend who helps out with the baseball team in the spring so I might try to go to those games, too.

Good luck with your team-building and lore! Let me know how it goes :)
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@Copierthief did you know that Slytherins and Hufflepuffs make the best friendships? ;D It sounds like you and I totally need to geek out about space and Trek sometime!! I'm hoping to start watching the new ST: Discovery series, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep up the schedule. (College life is crazy.) Also, I don't really watch Achievement Hunter, but I am a fan of the RT series RWBY!
And, okay.... 35 house plants?!?!?!?! Dang! I am... a plant killer, unfortunately. I just don't have a green thumb. But I DO have 3 cacti that seem to be doing... okay? hahaha
@Copierthief did you know that Slytherins and Hufflepuffs make the best friendships? ;D It sounds like you and I totally need to geek out about space and Trek sometime!! I'm hoping to start watching the new ST: Discovery series, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep up the schedule. (College life is crazy.) Also, I don't really watch Achievement Hunter, but I am a fan of the RT series RWBY!
And, okay.... 35 house plants?!?!?!?! Dang! I am... a plant killer, unfortunately. I just don't have a green thumb. But I DO have 3 cacti that seem to be doing... okay? hahaha
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 41 42