Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | the friendship quest
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 41 42
Hi there :3
We actually like the same stuff, so what the heck, here's a friend request XD
I am not really a chatty person, but if you want to discuss anything, feel free to message me :)
Hi there :3
We actually like the same stuff, so what the heck, here's a friend request XD
I am not really a chatty person, but if you want to discuss anything, feel free to message me :)
UDDxZlL.gif
- she/her
- FR +10
-wishlist
WKK7k3A.png
@FrozenVisc thank you! :D

@am555 hi there!
@FrozenVisc thank you! :D

@am555 hi there!
mark twain wrote:
but who prays for lucifer? who, in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?
Happy Welcome Week!

I just wanted to welcome our new players and let you guys know that I'm here if you need anyone to help you with the site! I've been a member since Nov. 2014, so I'd consider myself a pretty veteran player :) I don't have any specific tips or tricks for you guys off the top of my head, but feel free to send me a friend request or ask questions!
Welcome to Flight Rising!!!

EDIT: Here are some quick forum tips for those of you who are new to message boards ;)
  • A ping is tagging/replying to someone, by writing "@[username]" like: @alienjack
  • Forums can be subscribed to (the star at the top of the forum!) and you will automatically get notified every time someone posts in that forum! I am subscribed to this forum, so I don't need pings.
  • If you'd like to send a PM instead of a public reply, then you'll have to go to that user's profile.
  • Everyone on the site is generally really sweet and good about replies! Granted, some people are blunt or brisque, but they don't have bad intentions! Things on here can get hectic sometimes(:
  • BBCode is what makes our forums pretty, and there are plenty of free sites to help you learn how to use it! It can make your posts (and your signature!) pretty and put-together if you're writing huge blocks of text (like I am right now!)

back to first post
Happy Welcome Week!

I just wanted to welcome our new players and let you guys know that I'm here if you need anyone to help you with the site! I've been a member since Nov. 2014, so I'd consider myself a pretty veteran player :) I don't have any specific tips or tricks for you guys off the top of my head, but feel free to send me a friend request or ask questions!
Welcome to Flight Rising!!!

EDIT: Here are some quick forum tips for those of you who are new to message boards ;)
  • A ping is tagging/replying to someone, by writing "@[username]" like: @alienjack
  • Forums can be subscribed to (the star at the top of the forum!) and you will automatically get notified every time someone posts in that forum! I am subscribed to this forum, so I don't need pings.
  • If you'd like to send a PM instead of a public reply, then you'll have to go to that user's profile.
  • Everyone on the site is generally really sweet and good about replies! Granted, some people are blunt or brisque, but they don't have bad intentions! Things on here can get hectic sometimes(:
  • BBCode is what makes our forums pretty, and there are plenty of free sites to help you learn how to use it! It can make your posts (and your signature!) pretty and put-together if you're writing huge blocks of text (like I am right now!)

back to first post
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@alienjack
I wish to befriend you for real life is lonely and stressful.
@alienjack
I wish to befriend you for real life is lonely and stressful.
CEmLHw4.gif
@MyraFireFox hello!! Friend request accepted :D
@MyraFireFox hello!! Friend request accepted :D
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@alienjack
Well, ok then, why not?
Though I can be untalkative(?) I still enjoy chatting. Wouldn't mind to just talk from time to time.
And, hey! Mythology! Angels, demons and space! All things great.
And please excuse me if I say something out of the blue.
Oh, also. Jokes, puns and other silly things + a love for theories and bizarre stuff. I'm a weird mix to say the least :'D
@alienjack
Well, ok then, why not?
Though I can be untalkative(?) I still enjoy chatting. Wouldn't mind to just talk from time to time.
And, hey! Mythology! Angels, demons and space! All things great.
And please excuse me if I say something out of the blue.
Oh, also. Jokes, puns and other silly things + a love for theories and bizarre stuff. I'm a weird mix to say the least :'D
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
@Melova hey there! Sounds like we'll get along well :D

Also, I loooove your signature, haha! I feel that so hard ;n;
@Melova hey there! Sounds like we'll get along well :D

Also, I loooove your signature, haha! I feel that so hard ;n;
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@alienjack
pffft I have a feeling like everyone feels this XD
@alienjack
pffft I have a feeling like everyone feels this XD
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
Welcome, welcome, welcome, all new players!! Come be my friend :D
Welcome, welcome, welcome, all new players!! Come be my friend :D
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
Maybe this will be the welcome week that gets me to 275?
Maybe this will be the welcome week that gets me to 275?
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 41 42