Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | the friendship quest
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 41 42
Hello :) always happy to make new friends and chat and such
I'm a relatively new FR player (july reg) so my friends list is fairly empty, lots of time to gain new friends though!
Hello :) always happy to make new friends and chat and such
I'm a relatively new FR player (july reg) so my friends list is fairly empty, lots of time to gain new friends though!
@BethanyRose96 hi there! welcome to Flight Rising c: what's been your favorite part of the site so far?
@BethanyRose96 hi there! welcome to Flight Rising c: what's been your favorite part of the site so far?
mark twain wrote:
but who prays for lucifer? who, in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?
Here I am, figure it out
Here I am, figure it out
unknown.png
@Mediumdee not much of a talker, huh?
@Mediumdee not much of a talker, huh?
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@JackSkells I love pretty much everything about this site so far! Really enjoying collecting dragons and the coliseum, just like having a little play! What's your favourite part of it?
@JackSkells I love pretty much everything about this site so far! Really enjoying collecting dragons and the coliseum, just like having a little play! What's your favourite part of it?
@BethanyRose96 I love the concept of Familiars, and just being a part of the community! Slowly building myself a coliseum team and working on lore. I've also got a breeding project in the works, to make a bunch of fandragons of one of my favorite books.
@BethanyRose96 I love the concept of Familiars, and just being a part of the community! Slowly building myself a coliseum team and working on lore. I've also got a breeding project in the works, to make a bunch of fandragons of one of my favorite books.
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@JackSkells That sounds fab! Which book?
@JackSkells That sounds fab! Which book?
@JackSkells
Hi! I'm the type of friend who likes to trade and help my friends, whether it's borrowing a dragon or some treasure. I'd love to help you reach your goals. Can't wait to see you get 200 friends!
@JackSkells
Hi! I'm the type of friend who likes to trade and help my friends, whether it's borrowing a dragon or some treasure. I'd love to help you reach your goals. Can't wait to see you get 200 friends!
@BethanyRose96 it's called The Martian, written by Andy Weir. A movie version came out last year. It's my absolute favorite book ever!

@TricksyFluffBum thank you!!
@BethanyRose96 it's called The Martian, written by Andy Weir. A movie version came out last year. It's my absolute favorite book ever!

@TricksyFluffBum thank you!!
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
8/29/16, 17:36 FR time: I have gained 182 friends. [img]http://www.sempreantenados.com/wp-content/gallery/mark-hoppus/mark-hoppus-11.jpg[/img] (Mark Hoppus of blink-182)
8/29/16, 17:36 FR time: I have gained 182 friends.
mark-hoppus-11.jpg
(Mark Hoppus of blink-182)
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 41 42