Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Greetings
Hello! I've actually been a member since the December 2014 registration window, but since this is only like my third post on the forums I thought I'd introduce myself officially ^.- I've been on forums before i.e. Wolfquest and Chickensmoothie, but I've been wanting to branch out and my best friend introduced me to the amazing FR.

My username is Meena, obviously xD, and I love to play FR. Dragons are among my top ten most favorite mythical creature and I adore them. All of the dragons I've seen so far are beautiful and I look forward to collecting as many as I can!

I'm also a writer and am looking to getting published soon. I've been alive nearly twenty years and have been writing since first grade, not to mention I've written an entire trilogy before so I like to think I've got a bit of experience under my belt. Feel free to PM me or post to my profile about writing (or anything!) anytime.

Anyway, it's so great to be here! I look forward to making a lot of memories with all of you.
Hello! I've actually been a member since the December 2014 registration window, but since this is only like my third post on the forums I thought I'd introduce myself officially ^.- I've been on forums before i.e. Wolfquest and Chickensmoothie, but I've been wanting to branch out and my best friend introduced me to the amazing FR.

My username is Meena, obviously xD, and I love to play FR. Dragons are among my top ten most favorite mythical creature and I adore them. All of the dragons I've seen so far are beautiful and I look forward to collecting as many as I can!

I'm also a writer and am looking to getting published soon. I've been alive nearly twenty years and have been writing since first grade, not to mention I've written an entire trilogy before so I like to think I've got a bit of experience under my belt. Feel free to PM me or post to my profile about writing (or anything!) anytime.

Anyway, it's so great to be here! I look forward to making a lot of memories with all of you.
Nature_flight1_zps9e6574ce.png
@meena

Hello and Welcome to Flight Rising. :)
@meena

Hello and Welcome to Flight Rising. :)
70597159.png
Ravaen's Nest
I have a FR discord if interested!