Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hewwo! ^.^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
Hewwo! My name is Huntress, Huntress of Night, but I am also known by the name Zakiya ^.^ I have been playing this game for a year and 4 months now :) Open to talking and getting to know others! I like to read, write, draw/sketch, and take part in music activities. I play the violin, sing, and rock out the clarinet (NOT) I am known to be a little crazy at times... you have been warned! XD Along with writing I like to role play:) If you need help or just need to vent, I am always here *heart* I like glitter and shiny things! Hit me up if you want to know more about me! Don't be afraid to be yourself around me or to ask me for help either ^.^ [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/49/63/85/49638578490548c5126a21b2f698c43b.jpg[/img] I LOVE TOOTHLESS AND STITCH!!!! Also a major fan of the lion king... (I have all the songs to heart~) Anyone Nightshade fans? o.o. I have 2 sisters, a beautiful kitten named Angel (Who thinks she runs this household XD), a pretty koi fish, and a wonderful boyfriend who somehow manages to put up with all my crazy XD If i randomly go all creative writing on you... do not be afraid:) Totally normal for me to do that every rarity and again ;)
Hewwo! My name is Huntress, Huntress of Night, but I am also known by the name Zakiya ^.^
I have been playing this game for a year and 4 months now :) Open to talking and getting to know others!
I like to read, write, draw/sketch, and take part in music activities. I play the violin, sing, and rock out the clarinet (NOT)
I am known to be a little crazy at times... you have been warned! XD
Along with writing I like to role play:)
If you need help or just need to vent, I am always here *heart*
I like glitter and shiny things!
Hit me up if you want to know more about me! Don't be afraid to be yourself around me or to ask me for help either ^.^

49638578490548c5126a21b2f698c43b.jpg

I LOVE TOOTHLESS AND STITCH!!!!
Also a major fan of the lion king... (I have all the songs to heart~)
Anyone Nightshade fans? o.o.

I have 2 sisters, a beautiful kitten named Angel (Who thinks she runs this household XD), a pretty koi fish, and a wonderful boyfriend who somehow manages to put up with all my crazy XD

If i randomly go all creative writing on you... do not be afraid:) Totally normal for me to do that every rarity and again ;)
Y1F9VMS.pngJM014Y8.pngbaCnQlF.pngEcolNPg.png
8YrmKfU.pngd77Ac4x.pngW9uvsLC.pngpPUjY55.png
lanc3xJ.png8Wmtfyx.pngIEVFoPf.pngXuiOQI2.png
figures no one would reply to me.... my life in general >.> *stalks away to play with my dragons*

I feel like that turtle everyone overlooks o.o. *shrugs* guess people just be missin' out~
Ah who am i kidding? Just a little crazy here and there but i really am sweet ^.^ love friends! And pomegranate.... pomegranate is good too :P

Sorry for the random! Okay, i'm not sorry for that but yeah... I need someone to talk to at least :3
figures no one would reply to me.... my life in general >.> *stalks away to play with my dragons*

I feel like that turtle everyone overlooks o.o. *shrugs* guess people just be missin' out~
Ah who am i kidding? Just a little crazy here and there but i really am sweet ^.^ love friends! And pomegranate.... pomegranate is good too :P

Sorry for the random! Okay, i'm not sorry for that but yeah... I need someone to talk to at least :3
Hello and Welcome to Flight Rising @Huntress! Don't get discouraged, the Intro forum is the slowest of all the forums. Try jumping into Gen Discussion or Flight Rising Discussion and there will be more folks to chat with. You don't have to start your own thread if it makes you uncomfortable, just find one that interests you. Since you like writing/drawing, there's also the Creative Corner. You could try posting your work and commenting on others. There's also the Roleplay forum! :)
Hello and Welcome to Flight Rising @Huntress! Don't get discouraged, the Intro forum is the slowest of all the forums. Try jumping into Gen Discussion or Flight Rising Discussion and there will be more folks to chat with. You don't have to start your own thread if it makes you uncomfortable, just find one that interests you. Since you like writing/drawing, there's also the Creative Corner. You could try posting your work and commenting on others. There's also the Roleplay forum! :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Okay to be honest, I read this a while ago... Just didn't have the time to type up a complete reply~ sorry for the wait, @JCStitches

I actually rather start my own thread as I feel awkward jumping into others' for the sole feeling like I am the ugly duckling in the group XD I can't say I haven't done it before, however. Those conversations never last, though, for whatever reason:/ Real life is more important, I know, but even with that they just... die:P

I have posted some of my work before, and asked for feedback on one of them but I have not gotten anything. Well, one reply back but it was basically nothing of help- totally okay with it don't get me wrong! I have a small story posted as well... that one, for all I know, has gone undiscovered since I posted it.

I just fly under the radar! Sneaky like a ninja! >:D

And as for role plays, I like to find others before I start actually writing with them for the sole reason that I am picky when it comes to literacy and post length~ Granted they vary with what is going on in the story, but I have just run into too many people who don't match my liking for replies so don't stick many out at random. Again, can't say I haven't done it before! I may do it again and see if I can't start writing with someone again as all the other ones I am part of are either closing, slow, or just kind of ended before they began for lack of a better way to say it.

Sorry for the long read and kind of mini rant... I never intended it to be that way (and maybe it isn't a rant at all... seems that way to me though at the moment XD). So sorry! I swear to Tidelord that I am not trying to throw a pitty party! That is not me o.o. you can ask any one of my friends if you can catch them XD Now I shall be off to finish some homework then back to rewriting a story of mine ^.^
Okay to be honest, I read this a while ago... Just didn't have the time to type up a complete reply~ sorry for the wait, @JCStitches

I actually rather start my own thread as I feel awkward jumping into others' for the sole feeling like I am the ugly duckling in the group XD I can't say I haven't done it before, however. Those conversations never last, though, for whatever reason:/ Real life is more important, I know, but even with that they just... die:P

I have posted some of my work before, and asked for feedback on one of them but I have not gotten anything. Well, one reply back but it was basically nothing of help- totally okay with it don't get me wrong! I have a small story posted as well... that one, for all I know, has gone undiscovered since I posted it.

I just fly under the radar! Sneaky like a ninja! >:D

And as for role plays, I like to find others before I start actually writing with them for the sole reason that I am picky when it comes to literacy and post length~ Granted they vary with what is going on in the story, but I have just run into too many people who don't match my liking for replies so don't stick many out at random. Again, can't say I haven't done it before! I may do it again and see if I can't start writing with someone again as all the other ones I am part of are either closing, slow, or just kind of ended before they began for lack of a better way to say it.

Sorry for the long read and kind of mini rant... I never intended it to be that way (and maybe it isn't a rant at all... seems that way to me though at the moment XD). So sorry! I swear to Tidelord that I am not trying to throw a pitty party! That is not me o.o. you can ask any one of my friends if you can catch them XD Now I shall be off to finish some homework then back to rewriting a story of mine ^.^
Hello @Huntress
I have been on here for a few months (you've got a year on me!), and haven't posted either, so that's one thing we have in common! I also love to read, write and draw as well :) I have a hundred stories on the go, and about as many unfinished sketches.
I have a cat, named Sassy... she is the definition of her name. I had a beta fish, named Pip, but he died, so now I would love a koi but don't really have time or money to get into that sort of thing! Long time ago, I played piano and flute, but have moved more into my artistic and literature adventures.

I love Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron, and have all the songs memorized XD, just thought I'd add that!
Hello @Huntress
I have been on here for a few months (you've got a year on me!), and haven't posted either, so that's one thing we have in common! I also love to read, write and draw as well :) I have a hundred stories on the go, and about as many unfinished sketches.
I have a cat, named Sassy... she is the definition of her name. I had a beta fish, named Pip, but he died, so now I would love a koi but don't really have time or money to get into that sort of thing! Long time ago, I played piano and flute, but have moved more into my artistic and literature adventures.

I love Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron, and have all the songs memorized XD, just thought I'd add that!
xW59ap8.png
@Cirruss
hehe I feel so old in terms of being a member on this game XD
You is artist too o.o. Awesome!!! bet you are still the better drawer/sketcher of the two of us though~ Mine can sometimes turn out mediocre but so okay with that it's not even funny! If you ever put some of your writing up, I would love to read it sometime:) I still need to read for school but I am almost done with that so I will have extra time to read in the near future~ Of course, that is up to you. I don't mind if you want to keep it secret secret :P
Koi are fun... I just named her ****** (random fact). They are a lot of work, but I like watching any fish grow and learn... and then complain that they are hungry when they think I haven't fed them!
My sister plays the flute and piano! :o In your opinion: what takes more work; music, art, or writing? :)
I've only seen that movie once... and have not been able to find it for whatever odd reason :/
*random hugs!- heart*
It's very nice to meet you Cirruss!!
@Cirruss
hehe I feel so old in terms of being a member on this game XD
You is artist too o.o. Awesome!!! bet you are still the better drawer/sketcher of the two of us though~ Mine can sometimes turn out mediocre but so okay with that it's not even funny! If you ever put some of your writing up, I would love to read it sometime:) I still need to read for school but I am almost done with that so I will have extra time to read in the near future~ Of course, that is up to you. I don't mind if you want to keep it secret secret :P
Koi are fun... I just named her ****** (random fact). They are a lot of work, but I like watching any fish grow and learn... and then complain that they are hungry when they think I haven't fed them!
My sister plays the flute and piano! :o In your opinion: what takes more work; music, art, or writing? :)
I've only seen that movie once... and have not been able to find it for whatever odd reason :/
*random hugs!- heart*
It's very nice to meet you Cirruss!!
@Huntress
It is very nice to meet you too!
Hmm... I'd have to say that they're all equal in terms of difficulty, but writing and sketching comes a lot more naturally to me, I also put in ridiculous amounts of effort!
I'd definitely be open to posting some of my writing, I just need to fine tune the chapters I've written!
@Huntress
It is very nice to meet you too!
Hmm... I'd have to say that they're all equal in terms of difficulty, but writing and sketching comes a lot more naturally to me, I also put in ridiculous amounts of effort!
I'd definitely be open to posting some of my writing, I just need to fine tune the chapters I've written!
xW59ap8.png
@Cirruss Awesome! hehe if you put anything up, please ping me! :D As I said earlier, I would love to read some of it:)
Along with writing, do you role play? Just curious. If not, that is totally okay. I just had to ask:)
@Cirruss Awesome! hehe if you put anything up, please ping me! :D As I said earlier, I would love to read some of it:)
Along with writing, do you role play? Just curious. If not, that is totally okay. I just had to ask:)
@Huntress I'll be sure to ping you :)
You know, I've never really role-played because I never... got the gist... of it :} I was never sure how it worked...
@Huntress I'll be sure to ping you :)
You know, I've never really role-played because I never... got the gist... of it :} I was never sure how it worked...
xW59ap8.png
@Cirruss Thanks!:)
Well, the way I see role playing is that you are writing a story with someone else. You each play a character (or multiple) and write out a story... I just see it as a different form of story writing XD I don't know. The first time I started was... 3 or 4 years ago and I was basically just winging it; thinking of it nothing more that story telling by what my character feels, sees, and experiences throughout the story~
@Cirruss Thanks!:)
Well, the way I see role playing is that you are writing a story with someone else. You each play a character (or multiple) and write out a story... I just see it as a different form of story writing XD I don't know. The first time I started was... 3 or 4 years ago and I was basically just winging it; thinking of it nothing more that story telling by what my character feels, sees, and experiences throughout the story~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44