Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | â–½ Newbie Introduction: Hello FR! â–½
1 2
Hello! I was a part of the recent registration opening and I would love to make some new friends here on FR! A little about me:

-I am a Scorpio
-Transgender male working hard towards physically transitioning
-Pagan (with a mixed spiritual path)
-I am a college art student a few months from finally graduating with an Illustration degree
-Lover of all things glowing, steampunk, and collector of trinkets and art (on FR and in real life)
-My hobbies include: crafting, cosplaying, anime, roleplaying, videogames, fursuit building, among many other things!
-I have five freshwater fish (and two snails) as pets: one platy, one guppy, and three catfish
-Otters are my weakness

Feel free to add me as a friend! I hope to get to know more people through this community. :)
Hello! I was a part of the recent registration opening and I would love to make some new friends here on FR! A little about me:

-I am a Scorpio
-Transgender male working hard towards physically transitioning
-Pagan (with a mixed spiritual path)
-I am a college art student a few months from finally graduating with an Illustration degree
-Lover of all things glowing, steampunk, and collector of trinkets and art (on FR and in real life)
-My hobbies include: crafting, cosplaying, anime, roleplaying, videogames, fursuit building, among many other things!
-I have five freshwater fish (and two snails) as pets: one platy, one guppy, and three catfish
-Otters are my weakness

Feel free to add me as a friend! I hope to get to know more people through this community. :)
tumblr_inline_nk71aeUysX1qg2i5p.png
Hi! I'm new around here, too. Welcome to the site!
Hi! I'm new around here, too. Welcome to the site!
Suuuuup! Newb here too! Funny enough I'm a senior at my art college too! YEAH SENIORS! Also fish are awesome! And the fact that you got three catfish sounds pretty ******. I just have a hamster and two birds that don't love me. -sobs-
Suuuuup! Newb here too! Funny enough I'm a senior at my art college too! YEAH SENIORS! Also fish are awesome! And the fact that you got three catfish sounds pretty ******. I just have a hamster and two birds that don't love me. -sobs-
@DragonRage Thank you! Welcome to you as well! :)

@Cash Whooo seniors!! Such a stressful year, but we can do it! Aww, I'm sure they do love you. ;u; You have very pretty dragons, by the way! :)
@DragonRage Thank you! Welcome to you as well! :)

@Cash Whooo seniors!! Such a stressful year, but we can do it! Aww, I'm sure they do love you. ;u; You have very pretty dragons, by the way! :)
@Dobhran
I KNOW! I'm like still looking into internships which might require me to take a semester off and force me to wait to graduate ;__; but internship and money and experience ;_;

Thanks, you got some pretty blue babies too. And my babies only want me for their food.
@Dobhran
I KNOW! I'm like still looking into internships which might require me to take a semester off and force me to wait to graduate ;__; but internship and money and experience ;_;

Thanks, you got some pretty blue babies too. And my babies only want me for their food.
@Cash
I totally understand. There is a lot I can do with my degree, but experience. And work. And money. And experience. And connections. GUH. But hey, we're cool, we can do it. :D
@Cash
I totally understand. There is a lot I can do with my degree, but experience. And work. And money. And experience. And connections. GUH. But hey, we're cool, we can do it. :D
@Dobhran
Lol cheers to that my man! Speaking of what type of field you hoping to get into? I'm still on the fence of doing editorial or children's book illustration though guess both can easily be done and more economical. Concept art is also a dream job of mine but I have trouble picking. ;__;
@Dobhran
Lol cheers to that my man! Speaking of what type of field you hoping to get into? I'm still on the fence of doing editorial or children's book illustration though guess both can easily be done and more economical. Concept art is also a dream job of mine but I have trouble picking. ;__;
@Dobhran welcome to the site cody! i'm sure you'll like it here, we're all pretty warm and friendly for the most part. i love fish and otters--i used to have loads of guppies. they're so sweet. it's adorable when they have baby fishies
@Dobhran welcome to the site cody! i'm sure you'll like it here, we're all pretty warm and friendly for the most part. i love fish and otters--i used to have loads of guppies. they're so sweet. it's adorable when they have baby fishies
@Starbucks thank you so much! I love fish, and I need to get a male guppy so they can have cute little ones :3
@Starbucks thank you so much! I love fish, and I need to get a male guppy so they can have cute little ones :3
@Dobhran you definitely should get your girly a little mate! they're live-bearing, if i remember correctly, which is really cool because one day you just wake up to a tank full of baby ones with their cute little fanned tails
@Dobhran you definitely should get your girly a little mate! they're live-bearing, if i remember correctly, which is really cool because one day you just wake up to a tank full of baby ones with their cute little fanned tails
1 2