Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | what's up
hi so um... i don't really know what to say except my name is alma and i'm new here?? well, let's see, i'm in high school, uh i like drawing, reading comic books, watching tv, playing video games... especially pokemon, hence the username... well i just wanted to introduce myself and make some friends! it gets kinda hm, i dunno, repetitive? just doing things on here without talking to anyone so
hi so um... i don't really know what to say except my name is alma and i'm new here?? well, let's see, i'm in high school, uh i like drawing, reading comic books, watching tv, playing video games... especially pokemon, hence the username... well i just wanted to introduce myself and make some friends! it gets kinda hm, i dunno, repetitive? just doing things on here without talking to anyone so
~
~
And ah, I was just wondering, are any of you guys on Tumblr?
And ah, I was just wondering, are any of you guys on Tumblr?
@DragonRage welcome to flight rising alma! i'm kai. i hope your first few days here have been treating you well! i also like drawing and comics and tv. what sort of comics are you into? :) i used to be on tumblr but i very recently went on hiatus. i have twitter, though, if you have that
@DragonRage welcome to flight rising alma! i'm kai. i hope your first few days here have been treating you well! i also like drawing and comics and tv. what sort of comics are you into? :) i used to be on tumblr but i very recently went on hiatus. i have twitter, though, if you have that
@Starbucks hi kai! yeah i've been having a lot of fun here so far (mostly just playing shock switch lol). i'm mainly into marvel comics though i have read some titles from image and i'm thinking about getting into dc maybe? and ah no, i don't have a twitter
@Starbucks hi kai! yeah i've been having a lot of fun here so far (mostly just playing shock switch lol). i'm mainly into marvel comics though i have read some titles from image and i'm thinking about getting into dc maybe? and ah no, i don't have a twitter
@DragonRage shock switch is ADDICTIVE. the coliseum is also addictive but it will eventually murder you. it murdered me. so much time wasted killing virtual monsters... and ah that's super cool! i'm a big marvel fan, though i haven't been keeping up with a lot of the latest runs. i really like young avengers (children's crusade and prior to that mainly), new avengers, anything with carol danvers and jess drew, thor, cap. image comics are also wonderful--i love rat queens, morning glories, and saga. SAGA, MY LOVE. i tried getting into DC but i only really became attached to batwoman, kate kane, she is seriously awesome
@DragonRage shock switch is ADDICTIVE. the coliseum is also addictive but it will eventually murder you. it murdered me. so much time wasted killing virtual monsters... and ah that's super cool! i'm a big marvel fan, though i haven't been keeping up with a lot of the latest runs. i really like young avengers (children's crusade and prior to that mainly), new avengers, anything with carol danvers and jess drew, thor, cap. image comics are also wonderful--i love rat queens, morning glories, and saga. SAGA, MY LOVE. i tried getting into DC but i only really became attached to batwoman, kate kane, she is seriously awesome
@Starbucks oh yeah i can definitely feel that the coliseum will murder me lol. I LOVE the young avengers.... ugh children's crusade ruined me and vol. 2 was a mess but i care about it because america chavez is amazing. carol danvers and jess drew man! i love em. the current captain marvel run is really cute tbh. the only runs i'm really keeping up with right now are black widow, ms. marvel, and captain marvel, actually. yes, saga is sooo good, i haven't finished it yet but i love it.
@Starbucks oh yeah i can definitely feel that the coliseum will murder me lol. I LOVE the young avengers.... ugh children's crusade ruined me and vol. 2 was a mess but i care about it because america chavez is amazing. carol danvers and jess drew man! i love em. the current captain marvel run is really cute tbh. the only runs i'm really keeping up with right now are black widow, ms. marvel, and captain marvel, actually. yes, saga is sooo good, i haven't finished it yet but i love it.