Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | October Noobie here to say Hi!
Hey everyone, I'm Lumpy Potatoes! I'm from Octobers batch of noobies and was introduced to the site from a friend. Love the designs and such of the dragons and the mechanics of the site so far!

A bit about me; 23 year old dude that's Canadian, happens to be trans. I work in the wonderful world of soul crushing minimum wage though things really aren't that bad. :P
I love art, and can draw decently well but don't do it enough and instead play video games on the PC and browse Reddit.
Hey everyone, I'm Lumpy Potatoes! I'm from Octobers batch of noobies and was introduced to the site from a friend. Love the designs and such of the dragons and the mechanics of the site so far!

A bit about me; 23 year old dude that's Canadian, happens to be trans. I work in the wonderful world of soul crushing minimum wage though things really aren't that bad. :P
I love art, and can draw decently well but don't do it enough and instead play video games on the PC and browse Reddit.
Hey @LumpyPotatoes! I'm also an October newbie, nice to meet you! I'm also a trans guy (22) living in the States. I'm an Illustration student close to graduation (here I come, minimum wage, huzzah!). But it's awesome to meet another trans person (and a newbie at that) on this site! Welcome :)
Hey @LumpyPotatoes! I'm also an October newbie, nice to meet you! I'm also a trans guy (22) living in the States. I'm an Illustration student close to graduation (here I come, minimum wage, huzzah!). But it's awesome to meet another trans person (and a newbie at that) on this site! Welcome :)
tumblr_inline_nk71aeUysX1qg2i5p.png
Hey! Was not expecting another transguy on here at all Dobhran, who is also a furry! Lol, thanks for the warm welcome. ^_^ Mind if I befriend you?
Hey! Was not expecting another transguy on here at all Dobhran, who is also a furry! Lol, thanks for the warm welcome. ^_^ Mind if I befriend you?
Yep! Glad to meet you! :D Haha, and yes, I am quite a furry. My roommate @Moontrimmer is also and we've gone to cons together.
Yep! Glad to meet you! :D Haha, and yes, I am quite a furry. My roommate @Moontrimmer is also and we've gone to cons together.
tumblr_inline_nk71aeUysX1qg2i5p.png
@LumpyPotatoes hey, october newb! a spooky halloween-y welcome to FR for you! i'm glad you're enjoying the site so far, and i hope you're having a good day!
@LumpyPotatoes hey, october newb! a spooky halloween-y welcome to FR for you! i'm glad you're enjoying the site so far, and i hope you're having a good day!
Hi there! I'm new here as well (and Dobhran's roomie). I'm also an illustration major close to graduation, furry, and con-goer/artist! I go by Pekoe, or Phoebs. Nice to meet you!
Hi there! I'm new here as well (and Dobhran's roomie). I'm also an illustration major close to graduation, furry, and con-goer/artist! I go by Pekoe, or Phoebs. Nice to meet you!
d0SiBD3.png
Thanks @Starbucks ! I am, hope you are as well. ^_^

Hey @Moontrimmer ! Congrats on graduating shortly! And thanks for the friend request. ^_^
Thanks @Starbucks ! I am, hope you are as well. ^_^

Hey @Moontrimmer ! Congrats on graduating shortly! And thanks for the friend request. ^_^