Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Get 1250g for $10!
1 2
Hello there.
I wish to trade Flight Rising gems for Mycena Cave gems (which cost $1 each) at a rate of 1:125 - that means $10 will get you 1250g. I am willing to trade in any amount up to 50 MCg, 1MCg is worth 125 FRg to me :D

Mycena Cave gems can be purchased most easily via credit or debit card, but if you send a message to an admin they'll do a Paypal transaction.

I would also sell any dragon in my lair before Keirian, and any future babies of my dragon pairings :3 We can arrange a price.

Please message me to confirm first, I only want a total of 50 MCg for now.

Please note: I am not looking to trade FR items for real world items or cash, I am looking to do off-site trading. Don't ban me.

Three happy trades done so far :D
Hello there.
I wish to trade Flight Rising gems for Mycena Cave gems (which cost $1 each) at a rate of 1:125 - that means $10 will get you 1250g. I am willing to trade in any amount up to 50 MCg, 1MCg is worth 125 FRg to me :D

Mycena Cave gems can be purchased most easily via credit or debit card, but if you send a message to an admin they'll do a Paypal transaction.

I would also sell any dragon in my lair before Keirian, and any future babies of my dragon pairings :3 We can arrange a price.

Please message me to confirm first, I only want a total of 50 MCg for now.

Please note: I am not looking to trade FR items for real world items or cash, I am looking to do off-site trading. Don't ban me.

Three happy trades done so far :D
@Jingles

Let me get this straight.

If I get you 50 MC gems, you will give me 6,250 gems?
@Jingles

Let me get this straight.

If I get you 50 MC gems, you will give me 6,250 gems?
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@ronnster:

That's correct :D Though that'd about clean me out x3.
@ronnster:

That's correct :D Though that'd about clean me out x3.
Got more gemmules.
Got more gemmules.
@jingles do you need more MC gems? I have some that I will trade you.

I'm fine with your rate too - I have 20 that I can sell you right now.
@jingles do you need more MC gems? I have some that I will trade you.

I'm fine with your rate too - I have 20 that I can sell you right now.
@lollobrigida Sure, thanks :D So that'll be 2500g, yes? :3
@lollobrigida Sure, thanks :D So that'll be 2500g, yes? :3
@jingles Yep! I'll send you the MC shortly.
@jingles Yep! I'll send you the MC shortly.
^
^
;A; Do you get these MC gems for signing up? @Jingles?

Because I seriously need me some gems for a WC scroll x--x
;A; Do you get these MC gems for signing up? @Jingles?

Because I seriously need me some gems for a WC scroll x--x
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@Beingofnature No, sorry - they're Mycena's paid currency. I'm just offering more FR gems per dollar than the highest FR tier does.

But Mycena's game currency sells pretty well, if you want to earn that, and they're having a writing/art/other creative medium event that offers very valuable things you could trade :D Each user can get 1/4 event pet colors, and I know there's going to be a lot of people looking to buy the other 3.
@Beingofnature No, sorry - they're Mycena's paid currency. I'm just offering more FR gems per dollar than the highest FR tier does.

But Mycena's game currency sells pretty well, if you want to earn that, and they're having a writing/art/other creative medium event that offers very valuable things you could trade :D Each user can get 1/4 event pet colors, and I know there's going to be a lot of people looking to buy the other 3.
1 2