Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Dace and Dice Merchandise (Hoard Sale)
Condorwing Champion,Colony Killer,Velvet Buttersnake,Stormclaw Showman ,Raptorik Herder and Mith Spellstealer, Regal Silkmith, Jelly Jewel
So 9kt/g in total if I'm correct @Sparrowe
Condorwing Champion,Colony Killer,Velvet Buttersnake,Stormclaw Showman ,Raptorik Herder and Mith Spellstealer, Regal Silkmith, Jelly Jewel
So 9kt/g in total if I'm correct @Sparrowe
I have the biggest collection of Maize Jester dragons on site, I'm always looking for dragons with these two genes! Dm if you have them! I also have a friend called Apepsis who's looking for Obsidian Starmap/Obsidian Constellation/ALL Opal, please contact them mostly, DM me if they can't take them in or are busy
Cheap-13.png
@Nightmeme9000 I made a mistake - the Roving Jelly Jewel should have had a discount price of 4g/kt, not 9g/kt. You are correct that your order is a total of 9g/kt! I will send a CR.
@Nightmeme9000 I made a mistake - the Roving Jelly Jewel should have had a discount price of 4g/kt, not 9g/kt. You are correct that your order is a total of 9g/kt! I will send a CR.
» writer
» editor
» artist
______ B67cbxg.gif
____ » Wishlist
» Art Youtube
» Clan Lore
I would also like the Roving Jelly Jewel as well! @Sparrowe
I would also like the Roving Jelly Jewel as well! @Sparrowe
I have the biggest collection of Maize Jester dragons on site, I'm always looking for dragons with these two genes! Dm if you have them! I also have a friend called Apepsis who's looking for Obsidian Starmap/Obsidian Constellation/ALL Opal, please contact them mostly, DM me if they can't take them in or are busy
Cheap-13.png
@Laita sorry for the slow response! The person before you caught a few of the items you asked for, so those have been removed. Your total price should be 220g/kt if my math is correct.

LAH/MP Prices
Gladegift Garlands - LAH 150kt
Blooming Woodguard - LAH 5g
Fisher King - LAH 13g
Toxic Igueel- LAH 5g
Bearded Yeti - LAH 7g
Shining Goblin- LAH 90g
____ Discount Prices
+0
+8
+0
+2
+80

edit: I had to remove Shorn Cerdae because I appear to have sold that as well. Prices have been adjusted.
@Laita sorry for the slow response! The person before you caught a few of the items you asked for, so those have been removed. Your total price should be 220g/kt if my math is correct.

LAH/MP Prices
Gladegift Garlands - LAH 150kt
Blooming Woodguard - LAH 5g
Fisher King - LAH 13g
Toxic Igueel- LAH 5g
Bearded Yeti - LAH 7g
Shining Goblin- LAH 90g
____ Discount Prices
+0
+8
+0
+2
+80

edit: I had to remove Shorn Cerdae because I appear to have sold that as well. Prices have been adjusted.
» writer
» editor
» artist
______ B67cbxg.gif
____ » Wishlist
» Art Youtube
» Clan Lore
@Sparrowe Would you be interested in festival currency, or are you only looking for pure currency? [emoji=ivy leaf size=1]
@Sparrowe

Would you be interested in festival currency, or are you only looking for pure currency?
I don't have anything cool here

buy my skins though

also if you got Skin: Iconoclast I will offer my entire vault for it (25kg+, name your price)
@Volpe I think I should just stick with pure G/T currency, apologies (also sorry for the late reply, I've been less active lately-)
@Volpe I think I should just stick with pure G/T currency, apologies (also sorry for the late reply, I've been less active lately-)
» writer
» editor
» artist
______ B67cbxg.gif
____ » Wishlist
» Art Youtube
» Clan Lore
I would like to buy the Spaniel. It's 35kt on the AH. Does that mean you accept my offer of 25kt?
I would like to buy the Spaniel. It's 35kt on the AH. Does that mean you accept my offer of 25kt?
UZ7PJLV.png ART SHOP
XWISH LIST
XSEEKING TO COMMISSION
XSTARRY NIGHT COLLECTION
@hypomargoteros since its LAH is 34g, it'd be 24g/kt! I'll send a CR ^^
@hypomargoteros since its LAH is 34g, it'd be 24g/kt! I'll send a CR ^^
» writer
» editor
» artist
______ B67cbxg.gif
____ » Wishlist
» Art Youtube
» Clan Lore
@Dace and Dice Everything

The shop has been updated with current items!
@Dace and Dice Everything

The shop has been updated with current items!
» writer
» editor
» artist
______ B67cbxg.gif
____ » Wishlist
» Art Youtube
» Clan Lore
Yippie, how much for the halos, the skins/accents and the spires of wisps
Along with the enhancements as well
Yippie, how much for the halos, the skins/accents and the spires of wisps
Along with the enhancements as well
Cheap-13.png