Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | PWYW: Clearing out skins, 5+ pages
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Howdy! I'm planning on leaving the site in about a month, and I'm going to slowly be getting rid of my hoard. I've been on the site since 2018, so I have a few old items that I think people may like to have. These are all pay what you want. Just leave a message here with the skin & price and I'll send the CR over! [center]LIST OF SKINS:[/center] [center][i](previews will be removed as they are sold)[/i][/center] [url=https://postimg.cc/hzB0X4w8][img]https://i.postimg.cc/Y94DyhzP/skins.png[/img][/url] [item=Skin: Wind Polished Golem]
Howdy! I'm planning on leaving the site in about a month, and I'm going to slowly be getting rid of my hoard. I've been on the site since 2018, so I have a few old items that I think people may like to have. These are all pay what you want. Just leave a message here with the skin & price and I'll send the CR over!
LIST OF SKINS:
(previews will be removed as they are sold)
skins.png
Skin: Wind Polished Golem
Could I take the Abyssal attire, plantineas, and lunar occultae forrr about 100kt and?? 20 gems if that’s alright! I feel like that might be low but I’m not exactly the richest pfft. Hope you’re having a good day btw! [emoji=cat 3 size=1]
Could I take the Abyssal attire, plantineas, and lunar occultae forrr about 100kt and?? 20 gems if that’s alright! I feel like that might be low but I’m not exactly the richest pfft. Hope you’re having a good day btw!
@ShalPilot
Hi! Would you accept 100kt + 250g for the following accents?

Lost Time
Capriccio Stravagante

@ShalPilot

Lost Time
Capriccio Stravagante

@ShalPilot

really trully any amount we want? oh boy, you treat us! im going to be so selfish because im so poor after getting a lair expansion (go lightning haha. ha.)

Could I get Vents Quetzal, Cordyceps Queen, Eroded, Snowjourner, Beltane, Swamplord and Mystery Moth? Does 150g and 200kt work?

@ShalPilot

really trully any amount we want? oh boy, you treat us! im going to be so selfish because im so poor after getting a lair expansion (go lightning haha. ha.)

Could I get Vents Quetzal, Cordyceps Queen, Eroded, Snowjourner, Beltane, Swamplord and Mystery Moth? Does 150g and 200kt work?

Minecraft Splash Text Be Like
Grandrath Welcomes You
| Cadmus | | He/They | FR+3 (EST) |
| link | Wishlist | Fandragons | link | . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
3a2eEFc.gif
madam monarchy for 40g? lmk if that's lowballing please lol[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
madam monarchy for 40g? lmk if that's lowballing please lol
@ShalPilot I'm interested in the following, haha. Perhaps 350k-400k Treasure? Can tack on Gems too or swap it out for that currency instead. Not sure how much of it is truly PWYW, so if you'd prefer a non-lowball/underpay, LMK! Or you're free to ping me with a number of skins I can get with this much. ^^ [item=Accent: Quartzen][item=Accent: Capriccio][item=Accent: Heritage of Suns][item= Accent: Lanternlea Scholar][item=Skin: sundered sky][item=Accent: Noble Soul][item=Accent: Ginkgo Biloba Butterfly][item=Accent: Bespangled Carousel][item=Accent: countertenor][item=Skin: Lost Time][item=Accent: Ritualist][item=Accent: Death by Flower][item=Skin: Tigerblood Foo][item=Skin: Plantineas][item=Accent: Grass Butterfly Bells][item=Accent: Glacial Epoch]
@ShalPilot
I'm interested in the following, haha. Perhaps 350k-400k Treasure? Can tack on Gems too or swap it out for that currency instead. Not sure how much of it is truly PWYW, so if you'd prefer a non-lowball/underpay, LMK! Or you're free to ping me with a number of skins I can get with this much. ^^

Accent: Quartzen Accent: Capriccio Accent: Heritage of Suns Accent: Lanternlea Scholar Skin: sundered sky Accent: Noble Soul Accent: Ginkgo Biloba Butterfly Accent: Bespangled Carousel Accent: countertenor Skin: Lost Time Accent: Ritualist Accent: Death by Flower Skin: Tigerblood Foo Skin: Plantineas Accent: Grass Butterfly Bells Accent: Glacial Epoch
87fTGkN.png ___ Regxlia | She/Her/Hers | FR+2
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts
[quote name="ToxicRings" date="2023-02-05 15:54:51" ] Could I take the Abyssal attire, plantineas, and lunar occultae forrr about 100kt and?? 20 gems if that’s alright! I feel like that might be low but I’m not exactly the richest pfft. Hope you’re having a good day btw! [emoji=cat 3 size=1] [/quote] sure thing! Sending now :)
ToxicRings wrote on 2023-02-05 15:54:51:
Could I take the Abyssal attire, plantineas, and lunar occultae forrr about 100kt and?? 20 gems if that’s alright! I feel like that might be low but I’m not exactly the richest pfft. Hope you’re having a good day btw!
sure thing! Sending now :)
could i get Cold as Eyes and Ruins Protector for 150kt?
could i get Cold as Eyes and Ruins Protector for 150kt?
82346754.pngnr-100.png83640351.png
[quote name="Dragoniaclaw" date="2023-02-05 16:17:35" ] @Dragoniaclaw really trully any amount we want? oh boy, you treat us! im going to be so selfish because im so poor after getting a lair expansion (go lightning haha. ha.) Could I get Vents Quetzal, Cordyceps Queen, Eroded, Snowjourner, Beltane, Swamplord and Mystery Moth? Does 150g and 200kt work? [/quote] sure thing! Sending!
Dragoniaclaw wrote on 2023-02-05 16:17:35:
@Dragoniaclaw

sure thing! Sending!
[quote name="Ketchum" date="2023-02-05 16:09:47" ] @Ketchum Hi! Would you accept 100kt + 250g for the following accents? Lost Time Capriccio Stravagante [/quote] yep! sending over!
Ketchum wrote on 2023-02-05 16:09:47:
@Ketchum

Lost Time
Capriccio Stravagante
yep! sending over!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8