Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [rocks please!] soupy's souptastic sales
1 2 3 4
[center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83043952][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/830440/83043952_350.png[/img][/url] This here is Soupy. Soupy likes collecting rocks. Please give Soupy her rocks. Soupy promises to not gnaw on any rocks she receives. Soupy's rock collection can be found in her bio :)

83043952_350.png

This here is Soupy. Soupy likes collecting rocks. Please give Soupy her rocks. Soupy promises to not gnaw on any rocks she receives. Soupy's rock collection can be found in her bio :)
D6WLnWw.png
she/her
[center][b]Trading![/b] Soupy has collected a mass hoard during her time as Soupy. Some things she adores, and others she doesn't really care for. Tradesies? Okeydokes, I have a various amount of materials, trinkets, and food that have no or little purpose. If you hoard (or even want) a specific item, let me know! I'm happy to either trade it for an item of equal worth or an amount in treasure/gems based on its worth. At the bottom are items I am currently hoarding (aka looking at in my hoard and smiling). Feel free to look at Soupy's bio for more items I'll buy/trade! [b]what an item is worth to me for trades[/b]: its hoardsell amount [b]what an item is (typically) worth to me for buying/selling[/b]: 150% its of hoardsell amount [item=Almandine][item=Apatite][item=Celestine][item=Pink Chalcedony][item=Moonstone] [item=Morganite][item=Bloodstone][item=Onyx][item=Rhodochrosite][item=Foo's Eye] [item=Blue Quartz][item=Bluesand Agate][item=Broken Heartstone][item=Banded Ironstone][item=Banded Olivine] [/center] [quote=Order form]Username: Transaction type (Buying/Selling/Trading): What do you have for me? (rocks): What can i give you? (straight currency/hoard items): Anything else:[/quote]
Trading!

Soupy has collected a mass hoard during her time as Soupy. Some things she adores, and others she doesn't really care for. Tradesies?

Okeydokes, I have a various amount of materials, trinkets, and food that have no or little purpose.

If you hoard (or even want) a specific item, let me know! I'm happy to either trade it for an item of equal worth or an amount in treasure/gems based on its worth.

At the bottom are items I am currently hoarding (aka looking at in my hoard and smiling). Feel free to look at Soupy's bio for more items I'll buy/trade!

what an item is worth to me for trades:

its hoardsell amount

what an item is (typically) worth to me for buying/selling:

150% its of hoardsell amount

Almandine Apatite Celestine Pink Chalcedony Moonstone
Morganite Bloodstone Onyx Rhodochrosite Foo's Eye
Blue Quartz Bluesand Agate Broken Heartstone Banded Ironstone Banded Olivine
Order form wrote:
Username:
Transaction type (Buying/Selling/Trading):
What do you have for me? (rocks):
What can i give you? (straight currency/hoard items):
Anything else:
D6WLnWw.png
she/her

thanks for reading, and I'd love to help if I can!! :D
i am subscribed, no need to ping me!

thanks for reading, and I'd love to help if I can!! :D
i am subscribed, no need to ping me!
D6WLnWw.png
she/her
claim 2.0 electric boogaloo
claim 2.0 electric boogaloo
D6WLnWw.png
she/her
Soup bump
Soup bump
D6WLnWw.png
she/her
Bump! Always looking for fancy rocks, and I have so so much stuff that I do not need

Bump! Always looking for fancy rocks, and I have so so much stuff that I do not need

D6WLnWw.png
she/her
Username: ViolentViolet77 Transaction type: Selling What do you have for me? (rocks): ROCKS. [item=apatite]x18 (2g each LAH) [item=Pink Chalcedony]x25 (2 for 1g LAH) [item=Morganite]x11 (55t for 1 LAH) [item=bloodstone]x78 (3 for 1g LAH) [item=foo's eye]x55 (4 for 1g LAH) Total: 36+12+0.6+26+13=87.6g, or just 88g (HAH my favorite number!) What can I give you?: I'm hoping for gems? I've got people to pay. Anything else: You don't know how excited I am to sell these rocks- many of them have decent LAHs but just never SELL. Gahhhh
Username: ViolentViolet77
Transaction type: Selling
What do you have for me? (rocks): ROCKS.
Apatite x18 (2g each LAH)
Pink Chalcedony x25 (2 for 1g LAH)
Morganite x11 (55t for 1 LAH)
Bloodstone x78 (3 for 1g LAH)
Foo's Eye x55 (4 for 1g LAH)

Total: 36+12+0.6+26+13=87.6g, or just 88g (HAH my favorite number!)

What can I give you?: I'm hoping for gems? I've got people to pay.
Anything else: You don't know how excited I am to sell these rocks- many of them have decent LAHs but just never SELL. Gahhhh
violentvioletsig.png
@ViolentViolet77

Rocks!!!! Tysm for the math btw <3 Gems work 100%, I'll send a CR for 88g in a sec :D
@ViolentViolet77

Rocks!!!! Tysm for the math btw <3 Gems work 100%, I'll send a CR for 88g in a sec :D
D6WLnWw.png
she/her
hmu with those rocks
hmu with those rocks
D6WLnWw.png
she/her
bump
bump
D6WLnWw.png
she/her
1 2 3 4