Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | WIP don't post yet
[columns][i][b]Hello there![/b] [size=2]oh, sorry, I'm not as scary as I look, I promise[/size] I've inherited the role of my clan's Vaultkeeper! And by the gods, did the last vaultkeeper leave it a mess! So, I'm doing some decluttering and thus have many things for sale! Available for lower than other prices you'll find across the realm, of course! And the more you buy, the more I'll discount![/i][nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72228129][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/722282/72228129_350.png[/img][/url][/columns] ehehhehe fund my gene projects selling [b]Stuff[/b] and [i]Things[/i] for gems [emoji=gem size=1] 1kt:1g will use lowest LAH price in either currency (not including outliers) I also will accept: [columns][item= iron treasure chest][nextcol] at 9g each [nextcol][item= gilded decorative chest][nextcol] at 30g each [nextcol] [emoji=scroll size=1]and maybe [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/12989137]wishlist things[/url][/columns] To keep this thread image light and easy to manage, I am only listing noteworthy items. I probably only have one of them, which is why I didn't list quantities. But if you want more than one, just ask and I'll check! [b]Just ping to ask if I have anything not listed![/b] And our trusty vaultkeeper will rummage around to see what we've got hoarded. For any items obtained in the Coli, generally, the older it is, the more likely I am to have it. As I've had less time for FR as I got busier at college.
Hello there!
oh, sorry, I'm not as scary as I look, I promise
I've inherited the role of my clan's Vaultkeeper!
And by the gods, did the last vaultkeeper leave it a mess!
So, I'm doing some decluttering and thus have many things for sale!
Available for lower than other prices you'll find across the realm, of course! And the more you buy, the more I'll discount!
72228129_350.png

ehehhehe fund my gene projects
selling Stuff and Things for gems
1kt:1g will use lowest LAH price in either currency (not including outliers)
I also will accept:
Iron Treasure Chest at 9g each Gilded Decorative Chest at 30g each and maybe wishlist things

To keep this thread image light and easy to manage, I am only listing noteworthy items. I probably only have one of them, which is why I didn't list quantities. But if you want more than one, just ask and I'll check!
Just ping to ask if I have anything not listed! And our trusty vaultkeeper will rummage around to see what we've got hoarded.

For any items obtained in the Coli, generally, the older it is, the more likely I am to have it. As I've had less time for FR as I got busier at college.

xvfpATG.pngGD7On40.pngjt3PpxV.pnga2IrBRp.png
Apparel and Familiars am tired, cannot do the math to figure out bulk/junk prices rn [item= red rose flowerfall][item= violet flowerfall][item= silver flowerfall][item= crimson wing silks][item= crimson silk scarf][item= crimson tail bangle][item= crimson silk veil][item= shifting kelpie mane][item= sweetheart lace box] Fest: [item= stonekeeper crown][item= bluffclamber belongings] Joxar: [item= powerpack coat] Fest: [item= spirit of fire][item= spirit of the arcane][item= spirit of ice][item= sundial gem guardian][item= molten marauder][item= granite guardian][item= smokebillow sham][item= cragward custodian][item= insubstantial illusionist][item= hurricane herald][item= spirit of earth][item= spirit of nature] Joxar: [item= magic nymph][item= flower nymph][item= mistyhollow agent][item= boulder nymph] Baldwin: [item= swamphaunt kelpie][item= kelpie][item= rusty golem][item= iron golem] Other: [item= which waychunk][item= dire claw][item= deeprealm hunter][item= slight eyewing]
Apparel and Familiars

am tired, cannot do the math to figure out bulk/junk prices rn

Red Rose Flowerfall Violet Flowerfall Silver Flowerfall Crimson Wing Silks Crimson Silk Scarf Crimson Tail Bangle Crimson Silk Veil Shifting Kelpie Mane Sweetheart Lace Box

Fest:
Stonekeeper Crown Bluffclamber Belongings
Joxar:
Powerpack Coat

Fest:
Spirit of Fire Spirit of the Arcane Spirit of Ice Sundial Gem Guardian Molten Marauder Granite Guardian Smokebillow Sham Cragward Custodian Insubstantial Illusionist Hurricane Herald Spirit of Earth Spirit of Nature
Joxar:
Magic Nymph Flower Nymph Mistyhollow Agent Boulder Nymph

Baldwin:
Swamphaunt Kelpie Kelpie Rusty Golem Iron Golem
Other:
Which Waychunk Dire Claw Deeprealm Hunter Slight Eyewing
UMAs: [skin=6891][skin=16796][skin=20943] Fest skins and accents: [skin=10527][skin=12544][skin=13249][skin=13255][skin=14114][skin=14116][skin=14683][skin=14686][skin=14691][skin=17009][skin=17016][skin=17526][skin=18014][skin=18015][skin=18016][skin=18021][skin=18022][skin=18600][skin=18609][skin=18613][skin=19327][skin=20174][skin=21235][skin=21985][skin=21990][skin=22263][skin=22929][skin=22939][skin=23992][skin=24264][skin=24521][skin=24523][skin=24532][skin=24896][skin=24906][skin=24908][skin=25607][skin=25619][skin=26343][skin=26349][skin=26634][skin=26640][skin=26928][skin=27794][skin=27795][skin=27796][skin=28193][skin=29332][skin=29816][skin=29822][skin=30229][skin=30578][skin=31437][skin=31758][skin=32049][skin=32054][skin=33523][skin=33830][skin=34243][skin=34249][skin=34250][skin=34622][skin=34629][skin=35405][skin=35688][skin=35690][skin=35696][skin=37698][skin=36046][skin=36741][skin=38791][skin=39556][skin=39559][skin=40650][skin=40651][skin=40657][skin=41104][skin=41610][skin=42014][skin=46242][skin=46736] Fest chests: [item= furnace queen chest][item= soul gems chest][item= crystalspine aura chest][item= petrified pinions chest][item= rock and root chest][item= painted history chest][item= sedimentary sentinel chest][item= veins of gold chest][item=keeper of the labyrinth chest][item= seedling protector chest][item= leafydo chest][item= shrieking striker chest][item= gladestream chest][item= tigerlily chest][item= sun scatter chest][item= copper melt chest][item= celestian shimmer chest][item= ethereal planet chest][item= radiant soul chest][item= jeweled talisman chest][item= season chest][item= elpis chest][item= spire wings chest][item= snappy conductor chest][item= fluffy clouds chest][item= pteridomania chest][item= frost chrysalis][item= sunset jelly chest][item= sun's first rays chest][item= shining crystalclouds chest][item= behold the sun chest][item= tesla coil chest][item= stay for you chest][item= lost time chest][item= ruins protector chest][item= orbs of light chest][item= born for burning chest][item= esteemed metalsmith chest][item= bottled terror chest][item= rot n' roll chest][item= aberrant kraken chest][item= new world chest][item= gilded void chest] Coli: [skin=2751] [item= fuiran crate][item= greatshell crate][item= octoflyer crate][item= blackwing croaker crate][item= stonewatch harpy crate][item= peacock scorpion crate][item= redwing crate][item= umberhorn crate][item= brilliant psywurm crate][item= brilliantpsywurm crate][item= shellion crate]
UMAs:

Fest skins and accents:

Fest chests:
Furnace Queen Chest Soul Gems Chest Crystalspine Aura Chest Petrified Pinions Chest Rock and Root Chest Painted History Chest Sedimentary Sentinel Chest Veins of Gold Chest Keeper of the Labyrinth Chest Seedling Protector Chest Leafydo Chest Shrieking Striker Chest Gladestream Chest Tigerlily Chest Sun Scatter Chest Copper Melt Chest Celestian Shimmer Chest Ethereal Planet Chest Radiant Soul Chest Jeweled Talisman Chest Season Chest Elpis Chest Spire Wings Chest Snappy Conductor Chest Fluffy Clouds Chest Pteridomania Chest Sunset Jelly Chest Sun's First Rays Chest Shining Crystalclouds Chest Behold the Sun Chest Tesla Coil Chest Stay for You Chest Lost Time Chest Ruins Protector Chest Orbs of Light Chest Born for Burning Chest Esteemed Metalsmith Chest Bottled Terror Chest Rot n' Roll Chest Aberrant Kraken Chest New World Chest Gilded Void Chest

Coli:

Fuiran Crate Greatshell Crate Octoflyer Crate Blackwing Croaker Crate Stonewatch Harpy Crate Peacock Scorpion Crate Redwing Crate Umberhorn Crate Brilliant Psywurm Crate BrilliantPsywurm Crate Shellion Crate
Vistas: [item= vista: succulents][item= vista: brightshine jubilee][item= vista: thundercrack carnivale][item= vista: flameforger's festival][item= vista: starfall celebration][item= vista: conjurer's hat][item= vista: gossamer flame][item= vista: mistral jamboree][item= vista: blooming grove][item= vista: arcanist][item= vista: earthshaker][item= vista: jester][item= vista: spectral shroud] Battlestones: 3 eliminates 30 Berserkers 15 Ambushes so many other things. just ask. 690 minor health potion. 650 health potion. 18 major health potion No rally, no haste
Vistas:
Vista: Succulents Vista: Brightshine Jubilee Vista: Thundercrack Carnivale Vista: Flameforger's Festival Vista: Starfall Celebration Vista: Conjurer's Hat Vista: Gossamer Flame Vista: Mistral Jamboree Vista: Blooming Grove Vista: Arcanist Vista: Earthshaker Vista: Jester Vista: Spectral Shroud

Battlestones:
3 eliminates
30 Berserkers
15 Ambushes
so many other things. just ask.
690 minor health potion. 650 health potion. 18 major health potion

No rally, no haste
Hibden, swipp, baldwin, etc
Hibden, swipp, baldwin, etc
NotN, Warrior's Way
I have at least a couple of every familiar. Price depends on LAH.
I can probably trade some apparel items, and other event items.
NotN, Warrior's Way
I have at least a couple of every familiar. Price depends on LAH.
I can probably trade some apparel items, and other event items.
extra
extra
link to other things
such as
Name my Dragons
link to other things
such as
Name my Dragons