Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Noodlecat UMA [LF] Stuff
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][size=7]Fehn's Seeking & Sales[/size] [rule] [size=2]This thread is just recycled and reused for any of my selling/buying needs. Please take a look at what I'm currently offering or looking for![/size] [rule] [b]SALES:[/b] [Item=skin: noodlecat] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/skins?itemname=noodlecat&collapse=1]Currently on the AH[/url] for 1500g Also happy to take items in exchange, especially any accents/skins on my wishlist [b]SEEKING:[/b] Currency Other UMA's Anything on my Wishlist [rule] [b]Wish, the Wishlist Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80371243][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/803713/80371243.png[/img][/url] [/center]
Fehn's Seeking & Sales
This thread is just recycled and reused for any of my selling/buying needs. Please take a look at what I'm currently offering or looking for!

SALES:
Skin: NoodleCat

Currently on the AH for 1500g

Also happy to take items in exchange, especially any accents/skins on my wishlist

SEEKING:

Currency
Other UMA's
Anything on my Wishlist

Wish, the Wishlist Dragon:
80371243.png

They/Them
Just a sleepy little tiefling
- Tiefling Treasures: A D&D Themed Hatchery
- Wishlist
- Oldies for Sale
- Toyhouse for Sale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
nNAigdK.png
Can I buy your [item= rotted mane]?
Can I buy your Rotted Mane ?
Snowdrop-Badge.png Hellebores-Badge.pngCrocus-Badge.png
+2 FR time
@SleepyTiefling
Do you still have another Rotted Mane? Would also like to get one of the Plague Minks since I missed the festival~ Will be paying in treasure!
@SleepyTiefling
Do you still have another Rotted Mane? Would also like to get one of the Plague Minks since I missed the festival~ Will be paying in treasure!
m16OKP.jpeg
@SleepyTiefling i have some scenes: [item=scene: gladekeeper's domain][item=scene: blooming grove][item=scene: ancient harpy canyon][item=scene: cartographer's office][item=scene: elder sea] 20 + 45 + 3 + 6 + 30 = 104 would you do 90g?
@SleepyTiefling

i have some scenes:
Scene: Gladekeeper's Domain Scene: Blooming Grove Scene: Ancient Harpy Canyon Scene: Cartographer's Office Scene: Elder Sea

20 + 45 + 3 + 6 + 30 = 104

would you do 90g?
Was: IzzyLightwood721
How many Paisley and Fern genes do you have?
How many Paisley and Fern genes do you have?
VfJfrBs.jpeg
@SleepyTiefling How many eggs for Moss-Covered Golem and Capriccio? c:
@SleepyTiefling How many eggs for Moss-Covered Golem and Capriccio? c:
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
@SleepyTiefling Works for me, I'll send a CR! c:
@SleepyTiefling Works for me, I'll send a CR! c:
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
[center]Hey! I have the following stuff you want: [item=vista: crystalline Gala] + [item=scene: Training Fields] + [item= All-Seeing Shroom]x33 + [item=deepearth geode]x33 [item= eternal snow]x 10 + [item= messengers scroll]x14 I [i]had[/i] the Flameforger vista, but as you can see it's now on my profile. (Have more than said number of the fest currnecy,for I'm reluctant to offer any more) [rule] Plus other things you may be interested in? Idk: [item= Unhatched Nocturne egg]x2 [item=weathered Grimoire]x3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/wTOdIrj.png[/img] Plus the following fest skins (No idea if you're interested, but I'm listing them anyway-) [item= Skin: Carrying Time][item= Skin: Snowdragon Sculpture][item= Accent: Burnt Honey] (Also have a few of the skin chest from recent fests) Uh, so- I have no idea what I'm doing help- [/center]
Hey! I have the following stuff you want:
Vista: Crystalline Gala + Scene: Training Fields + All-Seeing Shroom x33 + Deepearth Geode x33 Eternal Snow x 10 + x14
I had the Flameforger vista, but as you can see it's now on my profile.
(Have more than said number of the fest currnecy,for I'm reluctant to offer any more)
Plus other things you may be interested in? Idk:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg x2 Weathered Grimoire x3
wTOdIrj.png

Plus the following fest skins
(No idea if you're interested, but I'm listing them anyway-)
Skin: Carrying Time Skin: Snowdragon Sculpture Accent: Burnt Honey
(Also have a few of the skin chest from recent fests)

Uh, so-
I have no idea what I'm doing help-
wxiARy9.png
  • Peryton
  • ADHD
  • Friendly
  • Pings OK!
down
mz4O9Iy.gif
cutkr0S.png
DoQJ9XF.png
WYxPUv8.png
cZOnhJ9.png
Bt9KLea.png

vXkV3L9.gif
25JQOyr.pngX6bCU0I.pngN9TaxUS.pngsm7JQNl.pngWq7yxTc.gif
Hi i have a few of those vistas if your interested? [item=Vista: Forgotten Cave II][item=Vista: Tidelord][item=Vista: Windsinger][item=Vista: Icewarden][item=Vista: Blooming Grove][item=Vista: Earthshaker][item=Vista: Lightweaver][item=Vista: Arcanist][item=Vista: Greenskeeper gathering][item=Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia] i can do 312g for it all whoops forgot to ping @Fehn
Hi i have a few of those vistas if your interested?

Vista: Forgotten Cave II Vista: Tidelord Vista: Windsinger Vista: Icewarden Vista: Blooming Grove Vista: Earthshaker Vista: Lightweaver Vista: Arcanist Vista: Greenskeeper Gathering Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia

i can do 312g for it all

whoops forgot to ping

@Fehn
................. Nusku_.png

nmHdjnM.png
xYQkuHQ.png
fkWjutW.png
@fehn I'm more than happy to hold onto them! I'd rather do gems rn but I'm gonna hold onto your profile for when you open up a shop!!
@fehn I'm more than happy to hold onto them! I'd rather do gems rn but I'm gonna hold onto your profile for when you open up a shop!!
................. Nusku_.png

nmHdjnM.png
xYQkuHQ.png
fkWjutW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7