Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | H: 742C$ W: 6g@1C$
Heelo! I've got a chunk of chicken smoothie currency and I'm not really planning to use it over there, so I'd like to trade!

My CS profile is GlitchyOddy as well ^^
Current stock: 606 C$

If interested, please follow these instructions:
1. Leave a comment here with your CS username, along with the amount of C$ you want to trade for. Ping me!
2. Send a trade on BOTH sites, including the username for the opposite site in each trade (FR trade lists CS name, CS trade lists FR name.)
3. I will accept both trades back to back, though I will accept FR first to assure you have the gems on hand! The delay won't be noticable so long as you have the currency available, this is just to make sure I'm not scammed.

Gems or treasure are both accepted! If in bulk, eggs are also accepted at current LAH price.

Thank you for your time! I am NOT subscribed, please ping
Heelo! I've got a chunk of chicken smoothie currency and I'm not really planning to use it over there, so I'd like to trade!

My CS profile is GlitchyOddy as well ^^
Current stock: 606 C$

If interested, please follow these instructions:
1. Leave a comment here with your CS username, along with the amount of C$ you want to trade for. Ping me!
2. Send a trade on BOTH sites, including the username for the opposite site in each trade (FR trade lists CS name, CS trade lists FR name.)
3. I will accept both trades back to back, though I will accept FR first to assure you have the gems on hand! The delay won't be noticable so long as you have the currency available, this is just to make sure I'm not scammed.

Gems or treasure are both accepted! If in bulk, eggs are also accepted at current LAH price.

Thank you for your time! I am NOT subscribed, please ping
image20.jpg
Beep!
Beep!
image20.jpg
Beep
Beep
image20.jpg
Bop
Bop
image20.jpg
@GlitchyOddy
Are you also taking treasure? (If not, I'd still like to buy 3C$s for now)
@GlitchyOddy
Are you also taking treasure? (If not, I'd still like to buy 3C$s for now)
Help them grow please!=>eastern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gif
@KingSpinosaurus
Very sorry for the delay, I ended up getting busy and was offline! No worries if you've already gotten that taken care of, but if you're still in need, yes I'm alright with treasure ^^

@KingSpinosaurus
Very sorry for the delay, I ended up getting busy and was offline! No worries if you've already gotten that taken care of, but if you're still in need, yes I'm alright with treasure ^^

image20.jpg
@GlitchyOddy
No problem at all! I've actually managed to swap the treasure for gems! I can buy 26C$s for the username KingSpinosaurus on Chicken Smoothie.
@GlitchyOddy
No problem at all! I've actually managed to swap the treasure for gems! I can buy 26C$s for the username KingSpinosaurus on Chicken Smoothie.
Help them grow please!=>eastern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gif
Bop!
Bop!
image20.jpg
Beep!
Beep!
image20.jpg