Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | riot of rot swap hub!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Have: [item=aberrant contaminant chest]x2 [item=disintegration chest]x4 Want: [item=deffwibbon chest] or [item=skin: deffwibbon]
Have:
Aberrant Contaminant Chest x2 Disintegration Chest x4

Want:
DeffWibbon Chest or Skin: DeffWibbon
PLEASE do not show me Capsule dragons, it's an involuntary gag reflex thing! And please don't call me or my dragons "they".
@littlesongbird Sorry! I ended up buying them off someone else, thank you for the offer though!
@littlesongbird Sorry! I ended up buying them off someone else, thank you for the offer though!

Qsi7AgW.png
6YtLZau.png
5iXiC8z.png
JuaytuP.png
12196.png tSKOR3g.pngejmEPX8.png13393.png
[center][b]Have:[/b] [item=Decaying Metamorphosis Chest] [Decaying Metamorphosis Chest] [i]x2[/i] [item=Fungal Lace Chest] [Fungal Lace Chest] [i]x3[/i] [b]Want:[/b] [item=Aberrant Contaminant Chest] [Aberrant Contaminant Chest] [i]x1[/i] [item=Deffwibbon Chest] [Deffwibbon Chest] [i]x1[/i] [b]Please note:[/b] I am also interested in the skins themselves and am happy to open a chest to even the trade.[/center]
Have:
Decaying Metamorphosis Chest
[Decaying Metamorphosis Chest] x2
Fungal Lace Chest
[Fungal Lace Chest] x3

Want:
Aberrant Contaminant Chest
[Aberrant Contaminant Chest] x1
DeffWibbon Chest
[Deffwibbon Chest] x1

Please note: I am also interested in the skins themselves and am happy to open a chest to even the trade.
fSmAQRG.gifgNCOtcY.pngJeGN8h4.jpg I9VQAc3.png
Have:
DeffWibbon chest x1
Aberrant Contaminant chest x2
Skin: Disintegration x1
A lot of shrooms

Want:
Decaying Metamorphosis (skin or chest) x1
Moth to Light (skin or chest) x1

Just send a CR, no need to post
Have:
DeffWibbon chest x1
Aberrant Contaminant chest x2
Skin: Disintegration x1
A lot of shrooms

Want:
Decaying Metamorphosis (skin or chest) x1
Moth to Light (skin or chest) x1

Just send a CR, no need to post
@MaplesHaiku Would you be interested in a Disintegration for your Fungal Lace chest?
@MaplesHaiku Would you be interested in a Disintegration for your Fungal Lace chest?
5ncx4kr.gif she/her FR time
@Changewinds
Yes, I'll send a CR.
@Changewinds
Yes, I'll send a CR.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Have (Skins): Disintegration, Vile, Fungal, decaying, DeffWibbon, Abberent, In Good Company

Wanting: Gaping (da mirror skin)
Have (Skins): Disintegration, Vile, Fungal, decaying, DeffWibbon, Abberent, In Good Company

Wanting: Gaping (da mirror skin)
INib923.png
Hi there! I'm new so I don't have much, but I really wanted the Aberrant Contaminant skin. Have: Rotted Mane Want: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/47492.png[/img] Aberrant contaminant chest or just the skin I'd also maybe be able to buy a chest for treasure depending on how much you want.
Hi there! I'm new so I don't have much, but I really wanted the Aberrant Contaminant skin.

Have: Rotted Mane

Want: 47492.png

Aberrant contaminant chest or just the skin

I'd also maybe be able to buy a chest for treasure depending on how much you want.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13