Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B/T/S] umas (updated jan. 4]
1 2 3 4
@Gaston

I currently have that one on a dragon, so at the moment I'd likely only trade it for fawn flora.
@Gaston

I currently have that one on a dragon, so at the moment I'd likely only trade it for fawn flora.
@Cori

Heyo! I have a copy of year to year if you're potentially looking for a trade! However I am eyeballing either vibe check, Gesmee, or jing shui, let me know how you feel (I believe some skins may possibly be equipped or are saved for your goal so please let me know!)
@Cori

Heyo! I have a copy of year to year if you're potentially looking for a trade! However I am eyeballing either vibe check, Gesmee, or jing shui, let me know how you feel (I believe some skins may possibly be equipped or are saved for your goal so please let me know!)
5dfbaa2985c2722f63848a60330b6b60f55212af.png
@Industry

Hi! Sorry for the late reply. I'd be happy to trade Gesmee for it, if that sounds good to you?
@Industry

Hi! Sorry for the late reply. I'd be happy to trade Gesmee for it, if that sounds good to you?
@Cori

FYI, Opals Dance is not retired. I think it’s been reprinted twice in the last year or so.
@Cori

FYI, Opals Dance is not retired. I think it’s been reprinted twice in the last year or so.
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@Carolynmbp

Yeah, I saw that it wasn't retired on the artist's shop, but unfortunately, they seem to have been inactive for a while now.
@Carolynmbp

Yeah, I saw that it wasn't retired on the artist's shop, but unfortunately, they seem to have been inactive for a while now.
@Cori

No worries! I apologize in kind 8,D
I might have to hold off on trading for Gesmee for a few days. If something changes I'll let you know, no hard feelings if you trade it out in the meantime
@Cori

No worries! I apologize in kind 8,D
I might have to hold off on trading for Gesmee for a few days. If something changes I'll let you know, no hard feelings if you trade it out in the meantime
5dfbaa2985c2722f63848a60330b6b60f55212af.png
@Cori
hi! i'm interested in picking up vibe check for pure gems, what kind of range would you be thinking for it?
@Cori
hi! i'm interested in picking up vibe check for pure gems, what kind of range would you be thinking for it?
yomi.gif • +0 fr time
• they/them
@Cori Hello! I have and am interested in . May I ask how do you value them please? :)
@Cori Hello! I have and am interested in . May I ask how do you value them please? :)
@hayum

Hi! The last copy of Sunlit Orchard I saw sell was for 6kg here
As far as Tera, I haven't seen any sales for that since it was printed so I''d have to leave that up to your discretion. I'd be totally fine with trading and adding in gems if you value it higher than Sunlit Orchard!
@hayum

Hi! The last copy of Sunlit Orchard I saw sell was for 6kg here
As far as Tera, I haven't seen any sales for that since it was printed so I''d have to leave that up to your discretion. I'd be totally fine with trading and adding in gems if you value it higher than Sunlit Orchard!
@Cori I'd be happy to trade my tera for yours in that case, no extra gems needed :)
@Cori I'd be happy to trade my tera for yours in that case, no extra gems needed :)
1 2 3 4