Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B/T/S] umas (updated jan. 4]
1 2 3 4
[center]Looking to get a copy of the following uma. I'm willing to trade multiple other skins/accents or G1s for it. Will also pay or supplement payment in pure.[/center] [center][item=accent: fawn flora][/center] [center]Also looking for these:[/center] [center][item=skin: li jiang][item=skin: qing shan][/center] [center]I have the following UMAs below for trade:[/center] [center]Will also consider offers for pure on some of these, but not all are available for sale. You're welcome to send offers, however. Some are already listed on the AH.[/center] [center][item=accent: Astral Acolight M][item=accent: Oh Deer][item=accent: CheongUn][item=accent: Wild Flower][item=accent: periodt!][item=accent: Enchained][item=accent: Royalty][item=accent: Black Peach F][skin=33616][item=accent: Sky blossom][item=accent: Kitsune Coatl M][item=accent: Oh Romeo][item=skin: Pick It Up][item=accent: Elphame Plumes][item=accent: to beginning][item=accent: Moonpearl M][item=skin: Dawn At Last][item=accent: Knotted Runes (Dark)][item=accent: Mithras][item=skin: Crown of Tempests][item=accent: LC:Psyche Melt][item=accent: bauble boy][item=accent: Candlelit][item=accent: Limitless][item=accent: Somnus][item=accent: Jade Garden Coatl M][item=accent: High King][item=accent: bling redux][item=skin: lambgait][item=skin: A DREAM OF GLORY][item=skin: A DREAM OF BURIAL][skin=48550][item=skin: Silver Guide][item=skin: solitude][item=skin: wandering elegance][item=skin: the second style][item=skin: lucia][item=accent: the golden boy][item=skin: hear my call][item=skin: albany to rome][item=skin: dried leaf][item=accent: murhe][item=accent: kaipuu][item=skin: melancholic memoria][item=accent: DDD-Gu][item=skin: mothlight][item=accent: Bearded Bangles][skin=13905][item=skin: Matcha Latte][item=skin: answers promised][item=accent: Forest of Stars][item=skin: the way you smile][item=accent: Eat the Sun][item=accent: Low][item=skin: SQUASH!][/center] [center]I'm also willing to trade for G1s in my lair. If any G1s interest you, please PM me with what you're interested in.[/center]
Looking to get a copy of the following uma. I'm willing to trade multiple other skins/accents or G1s for it. Will also pay or supplement payment in pure.
Accent: Fawn Flora
Also looking for these:
Skin: li jiang Skin: qing shan

I have the following UMAs below for trade:

Will also consider offers for pure on some of these, but not all are available for sale. You're welcome to send offers, however. Some are already listed on the AH.

Accent: Astral Acolight M Accent: Oh Deer Accent: CheongUn Accent: Wild Flower Accent: periodt! Accent: Enchained Accent: Royalty Accent: Black Peach F Accent: Sky blossom Accent: Kitsune Coatl M Accent: Oh Romeo Skin: Pick It Up Accent: Elphame Plumes Accent: to beginning Accent: Moonpearl M Skin: Dawn At Last Accent: Knotted Runes (Dark) Accent: Mithras Skin: Crown of Tempests Accent: LC:Psyche Melt Accent: bauble boy Accent: Candlelit Accent: Limitless Accent: Somnus Accent: Jade Garden Coatl M Accent: High King Accent: bling redux Skin: lambgait Skin: A DREAM OF GLORY Skin: A DREAM OF BURIAL Skin: Silver Guide Skin: solitude Skin: wandering elegance Skin: the second style Skin: lucia Accent: the golden boy Skin: hear my call Skin: albany to rome Skin: dried leaf Accent: murhe Accent: kaipuu Skin: melancholic memoria Accent: DDD-Gu Skin: mothlight Accent: Bearded Bangles Skin: Matcha Latte Skin: answers promised Accent: forest of stars Skin: the way you smile Accent: Eat the Sun Accent: Low Skin: SQUASH!

I'm also willing to trade for G1s in my lair. If any G1s interest you, please PM me with what you're interested in.
@Cori
I have columbo in the ah if you’re still looking for it :)
@Cori
I have columbo in the ah if you’re still looking for it :)
IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif
Seems I've missed grabbing it x_x Thank you for letting me know though!
@Narif
Seems I've missed grabbing it x_x Thank you for letting me know though!
@Cori omg I've been looking for Kitsune Coatl M and CheongUn ;;
I have a copy of columbo, could we trade with some gems on top from me?
@Cori omg I've been looking for Kitsune Coatl M and CheongUn ;;
I have a copy of columbo, could we trade with some gems on top from me?
ThL3qDI.png sgriffin-16353-8_32_38_3_5_9.png
@frostmeri

Hi, would you be willing at all to trade for just CheongUn? I'm a little hesitant to part with Kitsune Coatl M, I kinda just stuck that last row of accents in there as a desperation attempt to get fawn flora since I've been looking for it for years now. I'll happily add some gems to the offer too if you value it higher than that!
@frostmeri

Hi, would you be willing at all to trade for just CheongUn? I'm a little hesitant to part with Kitsune Coatl M, I kinda just stuck that last row of accents in there as a desperation attempt to get fawn flora since I've been looking for it for years now. I'll happily add some gems to the offer too if you value it higher than that!
@Cori damn I would actually prefer kitsune since CheongUn can still be reprinted, but then again so can columbo when it has enough slots ;;
@Cori damn I would actually prefer kitsune since CheongUn can still be reprinted, but then again so can columbo when it has enough slots ;;
@frostmeri

I could let you know if I change my mind, if you like?
@frostmeri

I could let you know if I change my mind, if you like?
@Cori absolutely thank you! >< and do let me know if you would ever sell kitsune outright ;;
@Cori absolutely thank you! >< and do let me know if you would ever sell kitsune outright ;;
@Cori

Is Sunlit Orchard one of the ones you'll only trade for Fawn Flora?
@Cori

Is Sunlit Orchard one of the ones you'll only trade for Fawn Flora?
@frostmeri

Sure, let me know if you change your mind about trading for CheongUn too!
@frostmeri

Sure, let me know if you change your mind about trading for CheongUn too!
1 2 3 4