Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed)) LF: transmuters; O: g, kt
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
hellooo [emoji=pink gem 2 size=1] assume this is open unless stated otherwise, i forget to bump Want to buy what I’m collecting? Shop post here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3182886 1g = 1000 t [u]I pay you 2g or 2kt per object you smelt for me! Or, 200g/kt for a stack of 99[/u] ping me if you are interested [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [u]instructions[/u][emoji=red money bag size=1] [LIST=1] [*] Ping me saying how many things you want to smelt [*] I send you desired number of objects via 1 way CR [*] You smelt these [*] When you're done, set up a 2 way CR with me, putting in the sludge you made [*] I pay you for your work, then transaction is complete [/LIST] Please keep track of what's yours and what's mine, if you transmute for yourself. You can vault your extra sludge so they don't get mixed up [u]rules[/u][emoji=crystal ball size=1] [LIST=1] [*] I give out objects in batches of minimum 5, maximum 99 at once [*] Please give me updates on how the work is going, if it's an order of 40+ items [*] Please have the work done in maximum 2 months or so. I might gently poke you if it's been awhile [/LIST] [emoji=peacock feather size=1]I do not come onto FR every day, usually every other day ish, as a heads up this forum thread is inspired by https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3091676/1 [u][/u]
hellooo assume this is open unless stated otherwise, i forget to bump

Want to buy what I’m collecting? Shop post here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3182886

1g = 1000 t

I pay you 2g or 2kt per object you smelt for me! Or, 200g/kt for a stack of 99

ping me if you are interested

instructions
  1. Ping me saying how many things you want to smelt
  2. I send you desired number of objects via 1 way CR
  3. You smelt these
  4. When you're done, set up a 2 way CR with me, putting in the sludge you made
  5. I pay you for your work, then transaction is complete

Please keep track of what's yours and what's mine, if you transmute for yourself. You can vault your extra sludge so they don't get mixed up

rules
  1. I give out objects in batches of minimum 5, maximum 99 at once
  2. Please give me updates on how the work is going, if it's an order of 40+ items
  3. Please have the work done in maximum 2 months or so. I might gently poke you if it's been awhile

I do not come onto FR every day, usually every other day ish, as a heads up

this forum thread is inspired by https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3091676/1
B4-D0-D321-6-C1-B-4-AB6-97-D3-A9421-A86-F48-B.png image.png unknown.png Art shop
Skin Shop
Eels
Free Dragons!
Waiting on
(this is temporarily hidden since I cannot update it fast enough, some people here finished & I don't want to make it seem like they didn't)

Finished
Velvette - almost 99, paid
LouckyKoneko - 99 treasure, paid
GothicGoblin - 99 treasure, paid
Tarkin - 30 gems, paid
Teg741 - 99 gems, paid
GavinBunniBoi98 - 30, paid
Amberfox - 31 gems, paid
overtherebear - 99 gems, paid

of the void, 50, paid
Tarkin, 30 gems, paid
Amberfox, 35, paid
Waiting on
(this is temporarily hidden since I cannot update it fast enough, some people here finished & I don't want to make it seem like they didn't)

Finished
Velvette - almost 99, paid
LouckyKoneko - 99 treasure, paid
GothicGoblin - 99 treasure, paid
Tarkin - 30 gems, paid
Teg741 - 99 gems, paid
GavinBunniBoi98 - 30, paid
Amberfox - 31 gems, paid
overtherebear - 99 gems, paid

of the void, 50, paid
Tarkin, 30 gems, paid
Amberfox, 35, paid
B4-D0-D321-6-C1-B-4-AB6-97-D3-A9421-A86-F48-B.png image.png unknown.png Art shop
Skin Shop
Eels
Free Dragons!
Hey there, I'd love a stack of 99 with payment preferably in gems. I'm new to this game, but very active so far! I'm anticipating this being a two week or so turn around period. [emoji=obelisk happy size=1]
Hey there, I'd love a stack of 99 with payment preferably in gems. I'm new to this game, but very active so far! I'm anticipating this being a two week or so turn around period.
nXKI4pB.png
@Velvette wonderful! I can pay in gems. Have sent the 99 items to melt
@Velvette wonderful! I can pay in gems. Have sent the 99 items to melt
Skin Shop
Eels
Free Dragons!
@PastelThunder received and starting them now - thank you!
@PastelThunder received and starting them now - thank you!
nXKI4pB.png
bump
bump
Skin Shop
Eels
Free Dragons!
bumpo
bumpo
Skin Shop
Eels
Free Dragons!
bump

@Velvette hello! How many items have you melted so far?
bump

@Velvette hello! How many items have you melted so far?
Skin Shop
Eels
Free Dragons!
@PastelThunder Hey~ sorry I've been on and off with activity but I'm at 61 right now! Here's the breakdown so far:
  • 25 Green Sludge
  • 15 Yellow Sludge
  • 7 Orange Sludge
  • 7 Red Sludge
  • 4 Purple Sludge
  • 3 Blue Sludge

I'm thinking I might just get to 70 and send the everything back your way. This ended up taking way longer than expected haha.
@PastelThunder Hey~ sorry I've been on and off with activity but I'm at 61 right now! Here's the breakdown so far:
  • 25 Green Sludge
  • 15 Yellow Sludge
  • 7 Orange Sludge
  • 7 Red Sludge
  • 4 Purple Sludge
  • 3 Blue Sludge

I'm thinking I might just get to 70 and send the everything back your way. This ended up taking way longer than expected haha.
nXKI4pB.png
No worries! Thanku for the update :D 70 is fine ^^ @Velvette
No worries! Thanku for the update :D 70 is fine ^^ @Velvette
Skin Shop
Eels
Free Dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7