Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Need: insects, meat! Have: fodder n more
Long story short, I was diagnosed with cancer in June and I’m more or less housebound due to chemo so I really want to start playing again as a more productive time pass than tv and sleep ????

I need insects and meat, I’m good on plants and seafood. In return I can offer you dragons from my for sale page. Any dragon after the g1 group is up for fodder equivalent or best offer of food points. The g1 and old dragons are above fodder cost (except a few of the g1s are just ugh they’re def fodder unless).

I really appreciate y’all lookin! Have an awesome day ????
Long story short, I was diagnosed with cancer in June and I’m more or less housebound due to chemo so I really want to start playing again as a more productive time pass than tv and sleep ????

I need insects and meat, I’m good on plants and seafood. In return I can offer you dragons from my for sale page. Any dragon after the g1 group is up for fodder equivalent or best offer of food points. The g1 and old dragons are above fodder cost (except a few of the g1s are just ugh they’re def fodder unless).

I really appreciate y’all lookin! Have an awesome day ????
While I don’t have much I can give in terms of food, my dragons love the two more than fish and salads, I wish you the best of luck on your recovery. That sounds awful- hope you’re doing alright.
While I don’t have much I can give in terms of food, my dragons love the two more than fish and salads, I wish you the best of luck on your recovery. That sounds awful- hope you’re doing alright.
Check out my
free hatchery and
adopt shop!
Banners_tiny_hatch.pngBanners_tiny_adopt.png
I Have about 734 food points of meat and insects I can give to you. If that's enough to get her! https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48233377
I Have about 734 food points of meat and insects I can give to you. If that's enough to get her! https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48233377
Dragons I have for sale: n/a
banette.gifnRIkUpr.pngbanette.gif
@spiderbakesale Hello!

I have 16 full stacks of insects worth 4pts (total 6336 points). A full stack is going for 15g right now. Would you be willing to trade the 16 stacks (240g) for like,,, 30 fodder dragons (each dragon would be valued at 8g)?
@spiderbakesale Hello!

I have 16 full stacks of insects worth 4pts (total 6336 points). A full stack is going for 15g right now. Would you be willing to trade the 16 stacks (240g) for like,,, 30 fodder dragons (each dragon would be valued at 8g)?
kal. she/they. 22. fr+15.
UmbraWL.pngAmaranthineBL.pngApricitaIT.pngshapelight-prodart-sig.pngRevenantFD.pngDahliaDS.pngArchmageDSE.png
@spiderbakesale

Sorry to hear about your condition, wishing you a speedy recovery!

@spiderbakesale

Sorry to hear about your condition, wishing you a speedy recovery!

rsz_1screenshot_2022-08-21_at_91012_pm.png
~Plush Derg Shop~

~The Ballroom~

~Art/Lore/Moodboard Shop
Sending you some food. Best of wishes for your recovery being smooth! I hope you enjoy playing on FR while you're housebound.
Sending you some food. Best of wishes for your recovery being smooth! I hope you enjoy playing on FR while you're housebound.
Wishlist can be found here https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70118656