Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Cauldron Rental + Trasmute/melt/smelt
1 2 3
[center][color=purple][size=4][emoji=blue star size=1] OFFLINE ~ [b]ONLINE[/b] [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][/color][/size][/center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/L2mfHet.png[/img] [center][b][size=4][color=#9777bd]Welcome to Boomershine's Cauldron Services! [emoji=pink star size=1][emoji=ping size=1][emoji=cauldron size=1][emoji=cauldron size=1][emoji=cauldron size=1][emoji=red vial size=1][emoji=green vial size=1][emoji=blue vial size=1][emoji=ping size=1][emoji=pink star size=1] [/color][/size][/b] I have a [b]level 26[/b] Cauldron, I will brew for free! I am also free to transmute, melt, smelt whatever you want to call it. Lol. I am on [u]Flight Rising time[/u], and I'm usually online from 17:00 to 04:00. Yes, this is my graveyard shift lol. Payments can be made in treasure, gems, or various items of equal value. I will work for food too. As for transmuting, if you don't have materials or other stuff for transmuting, I can use stacks from my hoard. I have too many! Lastly, I'm selling gems for treasure as well 1:1000 [color=purple][size=4] [emoji=blue star size=1] STATUS: [b]OPEN [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][/b][/color][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/L2mfHet.png[/img] [center][i][color=#9777bd][size=4] [b]Gems[1:1000]:[/b] [u]4000[/u] available [b]Melting:[/b] 30 stack=60kt/g ; 60 stack=110kt/g 99 stack=170kt/g [b]Brewing:[/b] Required items + Fee + Tip[i](pwyw)[/i] [b]Stack of materials:[/b] 30=1kt/g ; 60=2kt/g ; 99=3kt/g [b]Stack of Trinkets:[/b] 30=2kt/g ; 60=3kt/g; 99=4kt/g [b]My Hatchery: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2096793/1]Mycelium Hearth[/url][/size][/color][/i][/center] [left] - Please Ping me FIRST!! > wait for me to respond before sending your CR - half downpayment is possible for 99+ - 2 orders max at a time please I don't know how long these will take, 1 item every 30 minutes between the hours of 17:00 and 04:00 every day, you do the math lol. It could be more, it could be less depending on how busy my day is. By experience I usually finish a stack of 99 in 5-7 days. For brewing, just send me the required items and fees. I'll accept tips in food points or other items. But tips aren't required! For Transmuting, I can use stacks that I have! Just let me know if you need me to use one of my own stacks, but only for materials and trinkets. Price is above. See below your name for progress. [b][u]CURRENT LIST:[/u][/b] 1.) Brightflight [i]60/99 completion: 10/21[/i] 2.) @ [i] completion:[/i] 3.) completion: [b][u]PINGLIST:[/u][/b] 1.) [i] [/i] 2.) 3.)
OFFLINE ~ ONLINE
L2mfHet.png
Welcome to Boomershine's Cauldron Services!

I have a level 26 Cauldron, I will brew for free! I am also free to transmute, melt, smelt whatever you want to call it. Lol.

I am on Flight Rising time, and I'm usually online from 17:00 to 04:00. Yes, this is my graveyard shift lol.

Payments can be made in treasure, gems, or various items of equal value. I will work for food too. As for transmuting, if you don't have materials or other stuff for transmuting, I can use stacks from my hoard. I have too many!

Lastly, I'm selling gems for treasure as well 1:1000

L2mfHet.png

Gems[1:1000]: 4000 available

Melting: 30 stack=60kt/g ; 60 stack=110kt/g 99 stack=170kt/g

Brewing: Required items + Fee + Tip(pwyw)

Stack of materials: 30=1kt/g ; 60=2kt/g ; 99=3kt/g

Stack of Trinkets: 30=2kt/g ; 60=3kt/g; 99=4kt/g

My Hatchery: Mycelium Hearth

- Please Ping me FIRST!!
> wait for me to respond before sending your CR
- half downpayment is possible for 99+
- 2 orders max at a time please

I don't know how long these will take, 1 item every 30 minutes between the hours of 17:00 and 04:00 every day, you do the math lol. It could be more, it could be less depending on how busy my day is. By experience I usually finish a stack of 99 in 5-7 days.

For brewing, just send me the required items and fees. I'll accept tips in food points or other items. But tips aren't required!

For Transmuting, I can use stacks that I have! Just let me know if you need me to use one of my own stacks, but only for materials and trinkets. Price is above.

See below your name for progress.

CURRENT LIST:
1.) Brightflight 60/99
completion: 10/21

2.) @
completion:

3.)
completion:

PINGLIST:
1.)
2.)
3.)
My OC's Name is
Wake.
My username is in honor of the
Shadowmother!
52618549414_7004ff814f_w.jpg
@Boomershine

i'd love to get a stack melted!
@Boomershine

i'd love to get a stack melted!
1HKauy9.png
@Hiii Awesome! You can just sent me a CR of your stack and I'll write ya down! You can pay half and the rest later if you like.
@Hiii Awesome! You can just sent me a CR of your stack and I'll write ya down! You can pay half and the rest later if you like.
My OC's Name is
Wake.
Shadowmother!
bump
bump
My OC's Name is
Wake.
Shadowmother!
Hello, could you melt a 30 stack of mats for me?
And I'm also going to buy 30G! Sending you a CR with mats and fees^^
Hello, could you melt a 30 stack of mats for me?
And I'm also going to buy 30G! Sending you a CR with mats and fees^^
@Luciccebris Added to the CR. Thanks!
@Luciccebris Added to the CR. Thanks!
My OC's Name is
Wake.
Shadowmother!
I would love to be on the ping list!
I would love to be on the ping list!
@Brightflight okay you got it!
@Brightflight okay you got it!
My OC's Name is
Wake.
Shadowmother!
@Boomershine

If you’re selling at 1:950, I’d take 2kg.
@Boomershine

If you’re selling at 1:950, I’d take 2kg.
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@BrightFlight I can take your order now if you are interested!
@BrightFlight I can take your order now if you are interested!
My OC's Name is
Wake.
Shadowmother!
1 2 3