Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Coli Grinding! Closed - Catching up
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[emoji=sword and shield size=1] There is so many things for Hibden and Swipp that I just can't keep up! Nor do I have the time to grind myself. I would love to pay for some coli grinding. I am up for allowing you to keep specific things if you need them! But it may effect the price depending on what it is. [b]UPDATED PRICES:[/b] 11/07/2022 [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/eJ2PH11.png[/img][/center] [center][b]Current Price:[/b] 100kt/100g per hour, or 50kt/50g per 30 mins[/center] - Make sure you vault everything before starting so you don't get confused what drops are yours :) - Send a 2-way CR with all the drops. I can split payment up between multiple CRs, or you can send the rest as a one way. - This requires at least 2x level 25 dragons with eliminate (excluding woodland path, but must be able to one shot with scratch), but if you would still like to grind for me without this then maybe we can work something out. :) - If I feel you are not being honest with your loot, I unfortunately will not pay. This won't apply to majority of people! So no need to worry. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/eJ2PH11.png[/img][/center] [quote= Current Venues Wanted] [center] Woodland Path Blooming Grove Redrock cove Waterway Boreal Wood Crystal Pools Forbidden Portal [/center] [/quote] Feel free to fill out this form! Once you have filled out the form, I'll ping you to confirm and you can go for it. :) Thanks so much! [quote=Form] [b]Which Venues would you like to grind in?[/b] (can choose multiple): [b]How long would you like to grind for? [/b] (Max 2 hours): [b]Would you like payment in gems or treasure?:[/b] [b]Do you have at least 2x level 25 dragons with eliminate?[/b] (excluding woodland path) [b]Anything you would like to keep? [/b] (may effect the price): [/quote] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/eJ2PH11.png[/img][/center] Current Coli Grinders: Past Grinders: Venusian - 2 hours Redrock Muster - 2 hours Waterway Meanderlin - 1 hour waterway 2 hour blooming grove saowen99 - 30 mins redrock cove GrimmDayDream - Redrock cove 1 hour saowen99 - 1 hour Wolftango 2 hours redrock cove sourlapple - 30 mins blooming grove [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/eJ2PH11.png[/img][/center] Thanks so much everyone! I am new to buying coli grinding so if there is anything weird that I've done please let me know, especially if I am paying to little! ^^ I am subscribed!
There is so many things for Hibden and Swipp that I just can't keep up! Nor do I have the time to grind myself. I would love to pay for some coli grinding. I am up for allowing you to keep specific things if you need them! But it may effect the price depending on what it is.

UPDATED PRICES: 11/07/2022
eJ2PH11.png
Current Price: 100kt/100g per hour, or 50kt/50g per 30 mins

- Make sure you vault everything before starting so you don't get confused what drops are yours :)

- Send a 2-way CR with all the drops. I can split payment up between multiple CRs, or you can send the rest as a one way.

- This requires at least 2x level 25 dragons with eliminate (excluding woodland path, but must be able to one shot with scratch), but if you would still like to grind for me without this then maybe we can work something out. :)

- If I feel you are not being honest with your loot, I unfortunately will not pay. This won't apply to majority of people! So no need to worry.
eJ2PH11.png

Current Venues Wanted wrote:
Woodland Path
Blooming Grove
Redrock cove
Waterway
Boreal Wood
Crystal Pools
Forbidden Portal

Feel free to fill out this form! Once you have filled out the form, I'll ping you to confirm and you can go for it. :) Thanks so much!
Form wrote:

Which Venues would you like to grind in? (can choose multiple):

How long would you like to grind for? (Max 2 hours):

Would you like payment in gems or treasure?:

Do you have at least 2x level 25 dragons with eliminate? (excluding woodland path)

Anything you would like to keep? (may effect the price):

eJ2PH11.png

Current Coli Grinders:

Past Grinders:

Venusian - 2 hours Redrock
Muster - 2 hours Waterway
Meanderlin - 1 hour waterway 2 hour blooming grove
saowen99 - 30 mins redrock cove
GrimmDayDream - Redrock cove 1 hour
saowen99 - 1 hour
Wolftango 2 hours redrock cove
sourlapple - 30 mins blooming grove

eJ2PH11.png

Thanks so much everyone! I am new to buying coli grinding so if there is anything weird that I've done please let me know, especially if I am paying to little! ^^ I am subscribed!
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
Bump!
Bump!
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
Which Venues would you like to grind in? (can choose multiple): waterway
How long would you like to grind for? (Max 2 hours): 2
Would you like payment in gems or treasure?: g
Do you have at least 2x level 25 dragons with eliminate?: yes
Pre-pay or 2 way CR?: i can do 2 way since i don't meet the req
Anything you would like to keep? (may effect the price): fanned cockroaches is all i want!

Edit: just a heads up, I will the drop with one 2-way and the rest 1-way
How long would you like to grind for? (Max 2 hours): 2
Would you like payment in gems or treasure?: g
Pre-pay or 2 way CR?: i can do 2 way since i don't meet the req
Anything you would like to keep? (may effect the price): fanned cockroaches is all i want!

Edit: just a heads up, I will the drop with one 2-way and the rest 1-way
UZVTEBc.png
@Muster Sounds good! Only thing is that Fanned cockroaches are the reason I have waterway listed there so I am thinking of reducing the price to 60g per hour so 120g in total if that's okay? Thanks so much!
@Muster Sounds good! Only thing is that Fanned cockroaches are the reason I have waterway listed there so I am thinking of reducing the price to 60g per hour so 120g in total if that's okay? Thanks so much!
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
How long would you like to grind for? (Max 2 hours): 1 hour
Would you like payment in gems or treasure?: gems
Pre-pay or 2 way CR?: prepay
Anything you would like to keep? (may effect the price): no
How long would you like to grind for? (Max 2 hours): 1 hour
Would you like payment in gems or treasure?: gems
Pre-pay or 2 way CR?: prepay
Anything you would like to keep? (may effect the price): no
aesq82D.gifActive17:00-10:00
@JellyRaven
Sounds good to me!
@JellyRaven
Sounds good to me!
UZVTEBc.png
@Muster Thanks so much! ^^ feel free to start whenever!
@Muster Thanks so much! ^^ feel free to start whenever!
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
I'll get started right away! <3
I'll get started right away! <3
UZVTEBc.png
@Meanderlin Thanks so much! I've sent payment.
@Meanderlin Thanks so much! I've sent payment.
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
Okay! I'll get to it asap.
Okay! I'll get to it asap.
aesq82D.gifActive17:00-10:00
1 2 3 4 5 6 7