Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Venue Grab Bags!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Grab Bags!

Thank you to @addictead for the idea

Open for Business!!

PAUSE - you can still place orders, just know that it might take a couple hours for me to get back to you, and if you already placed an order, just know that I'm working on it

Closed

Lore Shop

This is a lot so what you need to know is that trash bags are just random stuff from my hoard

Honestly? This is the forum for me to get rid of the random things that I've been hoarding.

Each bag will be filled with a mix of 100 random items from my hoard/the venue of the bag. Max 4 per order! Otherwise, there's gonna be so much that I'll forget/have to have multiple crs and... I'm kinda sorta lazy. No max order per day, you can order again right away after your previous order is completed.

What are the bags? To explain them further, trash bags are random items (100) in one bag. They are absoutely random, ranging from food to trinkets, so what you get in these are a surprise every time. The other bags are 100 items from the venue mentioned in the name. These are also absoutely random, it's the rng of flight rising that decides what you get.

OUT OF STOCK/RESTOCKING...: This means that I don't have this on hand right now. You're still free to order these, for an additional cost of 5kt/g, and you may only order 1 out of stock/restocking bags par order.

Main sales are in this post down below! Smaller sales are in other posts- it's a lot of scrolling, I know, sorry!

Payment:

Payment method will be made through CR, mixed payment is fine. I also accept items from my wishlist! Please post below first, unless you filled out the order form which can be found here! It's easier for me to keep track of everyone.

As of July 10, 2022, each bag may or may not be in its own crossroad for sorting purposes.

I will be subscribed, but I won't be mad at pings! :D

Main Sales:

Prices do change, but as of right now:
11kt/g 'Trash' Bags: Restocking...

Venue Bags:
6kt/g Training Fields: 3
7kt/g Woodland Path: 3
8kt/g Scorched Forest: 2
8kt/g Sandswept Delta: 1
9kt/g Blooming Grove: 2
10kt/g Forgotten Cave: 2
11kt/g Bamboo Falls: 1
12kt/g Thunderhead Savanna: Restocking...
14kt/g Redrock Cove: 3
15kt/g Waterway: 1
16kt/g Arena: 3
17kt/g Volcanic Vents: 1
18kt/g Rainsong Jungle: 2
19kt/g Boreal Wood: 1
20kt/g Crystal Pools: Restocking...
22kt/g Harpy's Roost: 1
23kt/g Ghostlight Ruins: 1
24kt/g Mire: Restocking...
28kt/g Kelp Beds: 1
30kt/g Golem Workshop: Restocking...
35kt/g Forbidden Portal: Restocking...

Food bags:

13kt/g Insects: Restocking...
11kt/g Meat: Restocking...
11kt/g Seafood: Restocking...
11kt/g Plants: Restocking...

Buying:

Elemental Eggs @ 220g per
Fodder apparel/familiars @ 2g per
Eliminates @ 140g per
Spare Inventory Crates @ 150g per

Events:

Treasure:

Whoops! It seems like our lovely treasurer has lost track of some of our finances... there's a 5% chance that you'll recive some treasure in your bag!

Spills:

It seems like our latest concotion has gone everywhere! There's a 2% chance of reciving some baldwin ingredients in your bag.

Flurries of Wings:

Some of our hatchlings have wandered off! There is a 10% chance that you'll find a dragon in your bag- if you'd prefer to not recive a dragon, please state that in your order.
Grab Bags!

Thank you to @addictead for the idea

Open for Business!!

PAUSE - you can still place orders, just know that it might take a couple hours for me to get back to you, and if you already placed an order, just know that I'm working on it

Closed

Lore Shop

This is a lot so what you need to know is that trash bags are just random stuff from my hoard

Honestly? This is the forum for me to get rid of the random things that I've been hoarding.

Each bag will be filled with a mix of 100 random items from my hoard/the venue of the bag. Max 4 per order! Otherwise, there's gonna be so much that I'll forget/have to have multiple crs and... I'm kinda sorta lazy. No max order per day, you can order again right away after your previous order is completed.

What are the bags? To explain them further, trash bags are random items (100) in one bag. They are absoutely random, ranging from food to trinkets, so what you get in these are a surprise every time. The other bags are 100 items from the venue mentioned in the name. These are also absoutely random, it's the rng of flight rising that decides what you get.

OUT OF STOCK/RESTOCKING...: This means that I don't have this on hand right now. You're still free to order these, for an additional cost of 5kt/g, and you may only order 1 out of stock/restocking bags par order.

Main sales are in this post down below! Smaller sales are in other posts- it's a lot of scrolling, I know, sorry!

Payment:

Payment method will be made through CR, mixed payment is fine. I also accept items from my wishlist! Please post below first, unless you filled out the order form which can be found here! It's easier for me to keep track of everyone.

As of July 10, 2022, each bag may or may not be in its own crossroad for sorting purposes.

I will be subscribed, but I won't be mad at pings! :D

Main Sales:

Prices do change, but as of right now:
11kt/g 'Trash' Bags: Restocking...

Venue Bags:
6kt/g Training Fields: 3
7kt/g Woodland Path: 3
8kt/g Scorched Forest: 2
8kt/g Sandswept Delta: 1
9kt/g Blooming Grove: 2
10kt/g Forgotten Cave: 2
11kt/g Bamboo Falls: 1
12kt/g Thunderhead Savanna: Restocking...
14kt/g Redrock Cove: 3
15kt/g Waterway: 1
16kt/g Arena: 3
17kt/g Volcanic Vents: 1
18kt/g Rainsong Jungle: 2
19kt/g Boreal Wood: 1
20kt/g Crystal Pools: Restocking...
22kt/g Harpy's Roost: 1
23kt/g Ghostlight Ruins: 1
24kt/g Mire: Restocking...
28kt/g Kelp Beds: 1
30kt/g Golem Workshop: Restocking...
35kt/g Forbidden Portal: Restocking...

Food bags:

13kt/g Insects: Restocking...
11kt/g Meat: Restocking...
11kt/g Seafood: Restocking...
11kt/g Plants: Restocking...

Buying:

Elemental Eggs @ 220g per
Fodder apparel/familiars @ 2g per
Eliminates @ 140g per
Spare Inventory Crates @ 150g per

Events:

Treasure:

Whoops! It seems like our lovely treasurer has lost track of some of our finances... there's a 5% chance that you'll recive some treasure in your bag!

Spills:

It seems like our latest concotion has gone everywhere! There's a 2% chance of reciving some baldwin ingredients in your bag.

Flurries of Wings:

Some of our hatchlings have wandered off! There is a 10% chance that you'll find a dragon in your bag- if you'd prefer to not recive a dragon, please state that in your order.
Lichtdrache.gif

Accidents

Treasure in Bags:

Spills:

Flurries of Wings:

Accidents

Treasure in Bags:

Spills:

Flurries of Wings:

Lichtdrache.gif
Quick Order Form - CURRENTLY DOWN!

If you'd like the quick order form, it can be found here

This is simply faster for you to fill out, the fastest way to get your order completed is by posting in the forum.

FAQ:

Is the link not working? Link: https://forms.gle/Ui1KoCKMDAjG5gTk8

Have I not responded? Ping me, I don't have the best memory all the time
Quick Order Form - CURRENTLY DOWN!

If you'd like the quick order form, it can be found here

This is simply faster for you to fill out, the fastest way to get your order completed is by posting in the forum.

FAQ:

Is the link not working? Link: https://forms.gle/Ui1KoCKMDAjG5gTk8

Have I not responded? Ping me, I don't have the best memory all the time
Lichtdrache.gif
Pinglist!

If you'd like to be pinged for restocking or updates, this is where you can let me know! Let me know if you'd like to be added :D

If you'd only like to be pinged for certain bag restocks, you can also tell me!

General Pinglist: @/Pocketdog
Pinglist!

If you'd like to be pinged for restocking or updates, this is where you can let me know! Let me know if you'd like to be added :D

If you'd only like to be pinged for certain bag restocks, you can also tell me!

General Pinglist: @/Pocketdog
Lichtdrache.gif

Other:

Fodder Leveling:

Rates per dragon:
Level 7 - 6g/7kT
Level 8 - 7g/8kT
Level 9 - 9g/10kT
Level 10 - 11g/12kT

I'll level 3 at a time per person, but as soon as I'm done, feel free to order again!

I can also nest your dragons for you in the arcane element! I currently have one nest open, for the rate of 10g/nest

Other:

Fodder Leveling:

Rates per dragon:
Level 7 - 6g/7kT
Level 8 - 7g/8kT
Level 9 - 9g/10kT
Level 10 - 11g/12kT

I'll level 3 at a time per person, but as soon as I'm done, feel free to order again!

I can also nest your dragons for you in the arcane element! I currently have one nest open, for the rate of 10g/nest
Lichtdrache.gif
Res
Res
Lichtdrache.gif
@Snappywox

1 bag please
@Snappywox

1 bag please
~~~~~~~~~~~ 2Qq5g63.png
• frt + 2
• exalting lair
• g1 lair
• they/them

selling stuff
selling gems
buying gems
fodder levelling

sun trio:
eclipse
aurora
aurous
I love reselling junk items!! I'd love to buy 3, if that's acceptable!
I love reselling junk items!! I'd love to buy 3, if that's acceptable!
violentvioletsig.png
I'm glad I inspired this haha Good luck!!
I'm glad I inspired this haha Good luck!!
S9kDGqU.pngCcPlrie.png21406.png
b
b
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17