Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
[center][size=4]This clearout lasts from now until Sep 30st after which everything here [b]will be [i]sold for fodder price[/i][/b], so better act fast.[/size][/center] Interested in an apparel piece? [LIST] [*][color=crimson][b]PING[/b][/color] me here with the apparel you want to buy. [*]I will calculate your prices for you and ping you back with confirmation and pricing. [*]I will send you PAs for each apparel piece. If you prefer CRs, you must tell me so in your initial ping. [/LIST] I will sell each apparel piece for 25% less than their lowest Auction House listing price. If there is none such LAH, I will make an offer for you. [quote=MISCELLANEOUS][center][item=Mystic Bark Mask][item=Mystic Bark Mask][item=firebreather cape][item=firebreather cape][item=bloodscale wing guard][item=glowing red clawtips][item=black lab coat][item=mysterious mantle][item=peacebringer's mantle][item=sepia rose thorn banner][item=bamboo apron][item=bamboo apron][item=bamboo tea tray][item=sinister cane][item=advisor overcoat][item=adjudicator footies][item=adjudicator footies][item=adjudicator footies][item=adjudicator tail sleeve][item=skulking tail segments][item=skulking tail segments][item=skulking wing segments][item=hydrating garden hat][/center][/quote] [quote=FEST, JOXAR][center][item=rimeplate][item=rimeplate][item=rimeplate][item=frozen fossil][/center][/quote] [quote=NIGHT OF THE NOCTURNE][center][item=witch's cloak][item=witch's hat][item=sorcerer's staff][item=haunted flame headpiece][item=haunted flame tail jewel][item=haunted flame tail ribbon][item=haunted flame wing ribbon][item=whimsical jester's cap][item=whimsical jester's collar][item=whimsical jester's cape][item=whimsical jester's gloves][item=whimsical jester's stockings][item=whimsical jester's tail bell][item=witty jester's stockings][item=witty jester's collar][item=witty jester's gloves][item=witty jester's cape][item=witty jester's wing cover][item=witty jester's tail bell][item=tar-trap armet][item=tar-trap spikescarf][item=tar-trap flightshroud][item=tar-trap grimplate][item=tar-trap tailspine][item=tar-trap hindcallouses][item=tar-trap forecallouses][item=dread dancer armet][item=dread dancer spikescarf][item=dread dancer flightshroud][item=dread dancer hindcallouses][item=dread dancer forecallouses][item=echo eater armet][item=echo eater tasset][item=echo eater grimplate][item=echo eater forecallouses][item=voidfollow armet][item=voidfollow spikescarf][item=voidfollow flightshroud][item=voidfollow tasset][item=voidfollow grimplate][item=voidfollow tailspine][item=malign footpads][item=unlucky gambeson][item=malign gambeson][item=unlucky claws][item=malign hood][item=malign vial][item=unlucky vial][item=malign presence][/center][/quote]
This clearout lasts from now until Sep 30st after which everything here will be sold for fodder price, so better act fast.

Interested in an apparel piece?
  • PING me here with the apparel you want to buy.
  • I will calculate your prices for you and ping you back with confirmation and pricing.
  • I will send you PAs for each apparel piece. If you prefer CRs, you must tell me so in your initial ping.

I will sell each apparel piece for 25% less than their lowest Auction House listing price. If there is none such LAH, I will make an offer for you.

MISCELLANEOUS wrote:
Mystic Bark Mask Mystic Bark Mask Firebreather Cape Firebreather Cape Bloodscale Wing Guard Glowing Red Clawtips Black Lab Coat Mysterious Mantle Peacebringer's Mantle Sepia Rose Thorn Banner Bamboo Apron Bamboo Apron Bamboo Tea Tray Sinister Cane Advisor Overcoat Adjudicator Footies Adjudicator Footies Adjudicator Footies Adjudicator Tail Sleeve Skulking Tail Segments Skulking Tail Segments Skulking Wing Segments Hydrating Garden Hat
FEST, JOXAR wrote:
Rimeplate Rimeplate Rimeplate Frozen Fossil
NIGHT OF THE NOCTURNE wrote:
Witch's Cloak Witch's Hat Sorcerer's Staff Haunted Flame Headpiece Haunted Flame Tail Jewel Haunted Flame Tail Ribbon Haunted Flame Wing Ribbon Whimsical Jester's Cap Whimsical Jester's Collar Whimsical Jester's Cape Whimsical Jester's Gloves Whimsical Jester's Stockings Whimsical Jester's Tail Bell Witty Jester's Stockings Witty Jester's Collar Witty Jester's Gloves Witty Jester's Cape Witty Jester's Wing Cover Witty Jester's Tail Bell Tar-Trap Armet Tar-Trap Spikescarf Tar-Trap Flightshroud Tar-Trap Grimplate Tar-Trap Tailspine Tar-Trap Hindcallouses Tar-Trap Forecallouses Dread Dancer Armet Dread Dancer Spikescarf Dread Dancer Flightshroud Dread Dancer Hindcallouses Dread Dancer Forecallouses Echo Eater Armet Echo Eater Tasset Echo Eater Grimplate Echo Eater Forecallouses Voidfollow Armet Voidfollow Spikescarf Voidfollow Flightshroud Voidfollow Tasset Voidfollow Grimplate Voidfollow Tailspine Malign Footpads Unlucky Gambeson Malign Gambeson Malign Hood Malign Vial Unlucky Vial Malign Presence
OGk6x.gif

c2Z7h.gif
we are OPEN. please raid my stores
we are OPEN. please raid my stores
OGk6x.gif

c2Z7h.gif
up
up
OGk6x.gif

c2Z7h.gif
@fumarate

Hello! Please let me know if this is an acceptable offer but I'd like to give 500 gems for the spellwrought halo, contaminated halo, and gladegift garlands, if thats alright with you?

(tbh I got a little confused by what ~80% off LAH means like .8 x lah? or an 80% discount?? @_@)
@fumarate

Hello! Please let me know if this is an acceptable offer but I'd like to give 500 gems for the spellwrought halo, contaminated halo, and gladegift garlands, if thats alright with you?

(tbh I got a little confused by what ~80% off LAH means like .8 x lah? or an 80% discount?? @_@)
wishlist
@fumarate

nnn 200g for the gossamer flame cloak and headpiece? lemme know if i’m lowballing u here >:0
@fumarate

nnn 200g for the gossamer flame cloak and headpiece? lemme know if i’m lowballing u here >:0

pings r always ok :)
forum games; main dragons are first two tabs or either lair or hibden
definitely gonna come back for more but on mobile rn, but 280g for the Golem Gauntlet?
definitely gonna come back for more but on mobile rn, but 280g for the Golem Gauntlet?
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

@Manika
It's the former (.80 of LAH) but now that you mention it, the thread could use some clearer phrasing!
Your offer sounds fair, sending you a CR.

@collude
Can you bump that up a bit to 250g? n_n
@Manika
It's the former (.80 of LAH) but now that you mention it, the thread could use some clearer phrasing!
Your offer sounds fair, sending you a CR.

@collude
Can you bump that up a bit to 250g? n_n
OGk6x.gif

c2Z7h.gif
@TCMagpie
Hiya, super sorry but I've made a mistake in phrasing the LAH discount, it would be 80% of LAH, not 80% below LAH. I have since edited the post to say 20% below LAH instead, hope that's not too confusing.
@TCMagpie
Hiya, super sorry but I've made a mistake in phrasing the LAH discount, it would be 80% of LAH, not 80% below LAH. I have since edited the post to say 20% below LAH instead, hope that's not too confusing.
OGk6x.gif

c2Z7h.gif
Hi! Can I buy Bewitching Bangles? Currently, the auction price is 130g, so I want to buy about 104g!
Hi! Can I buy Bewitching Bangles? Currently, the auction price is 130g, so I want to buy about 104g!
ITgygl4.png
@Rairudiseu
Sounds good, sending you a CR in a bit.
@Rairudiseu
Sounds good, sending you a CR in a bit.
OGk6x.gif

c2Z7h.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20