Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [slow] Discount Coli Leveling
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
[center][size=5][b]Bird's Coli [s]Grinding![/s] Leveling[b][/size] [size=2]Got absolutely sick of grinding. Only leveling now.[/size][/center] [s]I'm offering coli grinding services. Basically your regular coli services except [b]I keep any eggs if I find them.[/b] [/s] I also level dragons to 25. I guarantee they will be done within 14 days or you'll get your money back and I'll still finish*. The actual timing depends on my schedule and how I feel, but most often will be done within a few weekdays. [size=1][size=1]*does not apply if there are more than three dragons ahead of yours in queue. [columns][b]My coli grinders:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77360968][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/773610/77360968.png[/img][/url] [b]Interi[/b] - Ghostlight ruins [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61300193][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/613002/61300193.png[/img][/url] [b]Aspen[/b] - Kelp beds with Dawnmaze [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70290851][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/702909/70290851.png[/img][/url] [b]Dawnmaze[/b] - Kelp beds with Aspen [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71384964][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/713850/71384964.png[/img][/url] [b]Welch[/b] - Mire Flyer, main grinder [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71610382][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/716104/71610382.png[/img][/url] [b]Isaiah[/b] - Boreal Woods. [nextcol] On the left are my level 25 dragons, with which venues they're statted for. [center][size=5][b]Prices[/b][/size] [/center][columns][right] [s]Per hour (lvl 1-24 venues): [b]60kt/g[/b] Per 50 battles (lvl 1-24 venues): [b]25kt/g[/b] Per 100 battles (lvl 1-24 venues): [b]40kt/g[/b] Per hour (lvl 25 venues):[b] 75kt/g[/b] Per 50 battles (lvl 25 venues): [b]40kt/g[/b] Per 100 battles (lvl 25 venues): [b]55kt/g[/b][/s] Dragon to 25: [b]200kt/g[/b] [/right][nextcol][item=eliminate][/columns] [center][size=2][i]You may request up to 3 hours, 600 battles, or 3 dragons to be leveled at once.[/i][/center] [quote="Special Offers"] Current discounts, if any. [list][*]If you're in ice, leveling is 15% off! Only 170kt/g for a dragon to be leveled from scratch! [*]If there’s currently a dragon being leveled, 100 battles in the kelp beds is reduced in price to only 30kt/g![/quote] [/columns] [center][size=5][b]Rules & Ordering[/center] [list][*]As mentioned before, a maximum of 600 battles or 3 hours per grinding order. 3 dragons max per leveling order. [*]Tinctures are always worth 40kt/g in payment because I hate fighting the marketplace. [*]Please be a little patient! I'm a person with a life and a sleep schedule too. My timezone is FR+17, and I'm most often online around rollover. [*]If you have any questions, just ask! [*]In regards to leveling dragons, I do offer discounts if they're partially leveled. [*]I am not responsible for discovering if you are eligible for any discounts. You [b]must[/b] mention it yourself. [*]During fests, my services [b]WILL NOT[/b] give you the fest currency and chests UNLESS you order the fest exclusive grinding [*]No anniversary items either [*]When leveling your dragons will be given goggles/a random apparel piece and a familiar. This isn't really a rule but whatever. [*]I reserve the right to refuse any order at any time for any reason [/list] [center][size=5]Order Form[/size][/center] [code] [b]I'd like some grinding![/b] What you'd like: Payment method: Anything else: [/code] [center][b][size=5][color=black]Event Grinding (CLOSED)[/color][/center] I will be doing [b]5 total slots[/b] over the course of event weeks that will be [b]Fest Currency + Fest Chests ONLY[/b] grinds. [list] [*]These will all be in [b]The Arena[/b] (ranked as #1 most efficient venue) [*]These will all be 300 battles - average 100 currency, which would be (on average) 1 chest. [*]These will all cost 75kt/g (changes with each festival, I will note the price in the two-way cr I send you) [*]A maximum of [b]three slots[/b] [b]per person[/b] [*]Cutoff for ordering is [b]Thursday at 14:00 site time.[/b] This gives me enough room that I'm not stressing out over the weekend. [*]Again, you will not receive any venue drops. This is purely fest currency. It makes it easier for me to keep track of when I only have to worry about fest currency and chests [*]If you do want to receive the resource drops, you must pay 75kt/g extra per slot. [*]Use the same form, but answer "What you'd like" as "X slots fest grinding" [/list] [center]Thanks for checking out my service![/center]
Bird's Coli Grinding! Leveling
Got absolutely sick of grinding. Only leveling now.
I'm offering coli grinding services. Basically your regular coli services except I keep any eggs if I find them.
I also level dragons to 25. I guarantee they will be done within 14 days or you'll get your money back and I'll still finish*.
The actual timing depends on my schedule and how I feel, but most often will be done within a few weekdays.
*does not apply if there are more than three dragons ahead of yours in queue.
My coli grinders:
77360968.png
Interi - Ghostlight ruins
61300193.png
Aspen - Kelp beds with Dawnmaze
70290851.png
Dawnmaze - Kelp beds with Aspen
71384964.png
Welch - Mire Flyer, main grinder
71610382.png
Isaiah - Boreal Woods.
On the left are my level 25 dragons, with which venues they're statted for.
Prices
Per hour (lvl 1-24 venues): 60kt/g
Per 50 battles (lvl 1-24 venues): 25kt/g
Per 100 battles (lvl 1-24 venues): 40kt/g
Per hour (lvl 25 venues): 75kt/g
Per 50 battles (lvl 25 venues): 40kt/g
Per 100 battles (lvl 25 venues): 55kt/g

Dragon to 25: 200kt/g
Eliminate
You may request up to 3 hours, 600 battles, or 3 dragons to be leveled at once.
Special Offers wrote:
Current discounts, if any.
  • If you're in ice, leveling is 15% off! Only 170kt/g for a dragon to be leveled from scratch!
  • If there’s currently a dragon being leveled, 100 battles in the kelp beds is reduced in price to only 30kt/g!
Rules & Ordering
  • As mentioned before, a maximum of 600 battles or 3 hours per grinding order. 3 dragons max per leveling order.
  • Tinctures are always worth 40kt/g in payment because I hate fighting the marketplace.
  • Please be a little patient! I'm a person with a life and a sleep schedule too. My timezone is FR+17, and I'm most often online around rollover.
  • If you have any questions, just ask!
  • In regards to leveling dragons, I do offer discounts if they're partially leveled.
  • I am not responsible for discovering if you are eligible for any discounts. You must mention it yourself.
  • During fests, my services WILL NOT give you the fest currency and chests UNLESS you order the fest exclusive grinding
  • No anniversary items either
  • When leveling your dragons will be given goggles/a random apparel piece and a familiar. This isn't really a rule but whatever.
  • I reserve the right to refuse any order at any time for any reason
Order Form
Code:
[b]I'd like some grinding![/b] What you'd like: Payment method: Anything else:
Event Grinding (CLOSED)
I will be doing 5 total slots over the course of event weeks that will be Fest Currency + Fest Chests ONLY grinds.
  • These will all be in The Arena (ranked as #1 most efficient venue)
  • These will all be 300 battles - average 100 currency, which would be (on average) 1 chest.
  • These will all cost 75kt/g (changes with each festival, I will note the price in the two-way cr I send you)
  • A maximum of three slots per person
  • Cutoff for ordering is Thursday at 14:00 site time. This gives me enough room that I'm not stressing out over the weekend.
  • Again, you will not receive any venue drops. This is purely fest currency. It makes it easier for me to keep track of when I only have to worry about fest currency and chests
  • If you do want to receive the resource drops, you must pay 75kt/g extra per slot.
  • Use the same form, but answer "What you'd like" as "X slots fest grinding"
Thanks for checking out my service!
i'm trying my best
ePOliyb.pngFObX7rS.pngBb9XFYa.png
thank you for your patience
Queue
I add ETAs sometimes. Occasionally I do easier orders ahead of their place in the queue
  • Open
  • Open
  • Open
Past Orders
Aredshroom-200 battles boreal wood. || Addictead-leveling 21->25. || BuddyDragon-100 battles FP || Vaze-leveling 6->25 || Possumsriver-leveling 22->25 || SairentoTsuki-leveling (1, 2, 3) 17->25 || KitsaRosethorn-600 battles Rainsong Jungle [FEST] || BuddyDragon-1hr Harpy's Roost || Hibikiga-600 battles Bamboo Falls || Voltalis-leveling 15->25 || Kimcharu-leveling 10->25 || BuddyDragon-4hr Kelp Beds || Velkoz-300 battles Kelp Beds || Snappywox-leveling 18->25 || Velkoz-leveling 1->25 || Snappywox-leveling A 1->25 + B 12->25 || Snappywox-600 battles Kelp Beds || Lessai-leveling A 1->25 + B 10->25 || NeonGalaxy-2hrs Waterway || Snappywox-600 battles Kelp Beds || Puffi-leveling 1->25 || Mahogi-3hrs Arena || ElementMaster-leveling (1, 2) 24->25 || SilverNW-3hrs Rainsong Jungle || TheDEV1L-3hrs Harpy's Roost || COparade-300 battles Arena [FEST] || Mirna-300 battles Arena [FEST] || Colieflower-300 battles Arena [FEST] || Mahogi-3hrs Arena || BellatheITgirl-600 battles Arena [FEST] || Worgen-leveling 1->25 || Withstand-leveling A 4->25 + B 12->25 || Lessai-leveling 3->25 || laeyin-leveling 1->25 ||
Queue
I add ETAs sometimes. Occasionally I do easier orders ahead of their place in the queue
  • Open
  • Open
  • Open
Past Orders
Aredshroom-200 battles boreal wood. || Addictead-leveling 21->25. || BuddyDragon-100 battles FP || Vaze-leveling 6->25 || Possumsriver-leveling 22->25 || SairentoTsuki-leveling (1, 2, 3) 17->25 || KitsaRosethorn-600 battles Rainsong Jungle [FEST] || BuddyDragon-1hr Harpy's Roost || Hibikiga-600 battles Bamboo Falls || Voltalis-leveling 15->25 || Kimcharu-leveling 10->25 || BuddyDragon-4hr Kelp Beds || Velkoz-300 battles Kelp Beds || Snappywox-leveling 18->25 || Velkoz-leveling 1->25 || Snappywox-leveling A 1->25 + B 12->25 || Snappywox-600 battles Kelp Beds || Lessai-leveling A 1->25 + B 10->25 || NeonGalaxy-2hrs Waterway || Snappywox-600 battles Kelp Beds || Puffi-leveling 1->25 || Mahogi-3hrs Arena || ElementMaster-leveling (1, 2) 24->25 || SilverNW-3hrs Rainsong Jungle || TheDEV1L-3hrs Harpy's Roost || COparade-300 battles Arena [FEST] || Mirna-300 battles Arena [FEST] || Colieflower-300 battles Arena [FEST] || Mahogi-3hrs Arena || BellatheITgirl-600 battles Arena [FEST] || Worgen-leveling 1->25 || Withstand-leveling A 4->25 + B 12->25 || Lessai-leveling 3->25 || laeyin-leveling 1->25 ||
i'm trying my best
[center][size=5][b]Highlights[/size][/b] [size=2]Items with a value over 50g that I've delivered as part of grinds.[/center] [center] [quote="50-100g"][item=primary gene: python][item=tertiary gene: polkadot (aberration)][item=primary gene: python][/quote] [quote="100-250g"][item=wave sweeper][item=ghostly rat lord][/quote] [quote="250-500g"][item=primary gene: diamond (aberration)][/quote]
Highlights
Items with a value over 50g that I've delivered as part of grinds.
50-100g wrote:
Primary Gene: Python Primary Gene: Python
100-250g wrote:
Wave Sweeper Ghostly Rat Lord
250-500g wrote:
i'm trying my best
Pinglists!
Just ask to be added!
Festival Grinding Openings
Get pinged when fest grinding opens!
@Snappywox
Leveling Discounts
Get pinged when leveling gets discounted!
Pinglists!
Just ask to be added!
Festival Grinding Openings
Get pinged when fest grinding opens!
@Snappywox
Leveling Discounts
Get pinged when leveling gets discounted!
i'm trying my best
I'd like some grinding! (forgot to ping @0BirdMasta0 )

What you'd like: 200 battles in Boreal Woods.
Payment method: Treasure
Anything else: Nope! I understand that you keep any eggs you find. I'm just outsourcing my grind for a Coarsefur Yeti familiar. :D
I'd like some grinding! (forgot to ping @0BirdMasta0 )

What you'd like: 200 battles in Boreal Woods.
Payment method: Treasure
Anything else: Nope! I understand that you keep any eggs you find. I'm just outsourcing my grind for a Coarsefur Yeti familiar. :D
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
@aredshroom I'll get your grinding done tomorrow since I can't get on today, but you've been added to my to-do list
(This message is old because I sent it a while ago but got your name wrong woops)
@aredshroom I'll get your grinding done tomorrow since I can't get on today, but you've been added to my to-do list
(This message is old because I sent it a while ago but got your name wrong woops)
i'm trying my best
@0BirdMasta0 for the level to 25, do you discount if they're already leveled to an extent?
@0BirdMasta0 for the level to 25, do you discount if they're already leveled to an extent?
Lichtdrache.gif
helloooo friend! Question, as I see your roster of grinders; do you have teams for the level 25 venues not listed, or do those get janky? Forbidden portal, golem workshop?
helloooo friend! Question, as I see your roster of grinders; do you have teams for the level 25 venues not listed, or do those get janky? Forbidden portal, golem workshop?
violentvioletsig.png
@Lividus sure! I'd prefer a reminder, and I might make the rates a bit higher to make up for fest currency/chests and/or offer a fc only grind but if I do remember I will absolutely do it.
@violentviolet I don't have a dedicated team for them. I should get around to it eventually. For GWS and the Forbidden Portal I use Aspen, Dawnmaze and Welch together. They work very effectively as long as I start on the right enemies. The reason they're higher (kelp beds probably doesn't need to be, other than the high prices of the new familiars) is because I need to consciously be grinding there, while with other venues I can either just zone out or at least train fodder while doing them.
@Lividus sure! I'd prefer a reminder, and I might make the rates a bit higher to make up for fest currency/chests and/or offer a fc only grind but if I do remember I will absolutely do it.
@violentviolet I don't have a dedicated team for them. I should get around to it eventually. For GWS and the Forbidden Portal I use Aspen, Dawnmaze and Welch together. They work very effectively as long as I start on the right enemies. The reason they're higher (kelp beds probably doesn't need to be, other than the high prices of the new familiars) is because I need to consciously be grinding there, while with other venues I can either just zone out or at least train fodder while doing them.
i'm trying my best
@snappywox woops missed your message on my first check, but yes I would. There's a spreadsheet somewhere with percents that I can pull up if needed.
@snappywox woops missed your message on my first check, but yes I would. There's a spreadsheet somewhere with percents that I can pull up if needed.
i'm trying my best
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19