Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ---[DOM] Earth Dom | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[center][emoji=earth rune size=1][/center]
unNATURAL HatcheryjdSASTn.pngNest NetworkAdopt ShopQuest trackerSuper Snazzy GraphicsWishlistEarth Dom shophe/they, aroace, FR time +2DOPFwSi.png
lG9UFR1.png
@BurntLeafyToast About to send funds for a Skydancer breed change, Underbelly (modern) and Eel (modern).
@BurntLeafyToast About to send funds for a Skydancer breed change, Underbelly (modern) and Eel (modern).
91785547.png162419.png89758.png147396.png
5BsilZ9.png
tyEuRXe.png
UwlzUwS.png
JvUa9ma.png

Gen 1 Lair
@Thorne
@Ghoulich I just realized that I never accepted your CR! :'D Sorry to keep you waiting!
@Ghoulich I just realized that I never accepted your CR! :'D Sorry to keep you waiting!
unNATURAL HatcheryjdSASTn.pngNest NetworkAdopt ShopQuest trackerSuper Snazzy GraphicsWishlistEarth Dom shophe/they, aroace, FR time +2DOPFwSi.png
lG9UFR1.png
@BurntLeafyToast

Sending funds for a PC breed change, tysm!
@BurntLeafyToast

Sending funds for a PC breed change, tysm!
1bmIQLP.png
CUqoYIR.png
hvZ3oWr.png
OdNEyUV.png
UedbVG7.png
@BurntLeafyToast

hi! i'd love to order an unusual vial, please :D sending treasure now!
@BurntLeafyToast

hi! i'd love to order an unusual vial, please :D sending treasure now!
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
@BurntLeafyToast Hi there, friend! :D I'd love the following, if you have time:

- Obelisk x 1
- Peacock (Modern) x 1

TOTAL: 467,500t
@BurntLeafyToast Hi there, friend! :D I'd love the following, if you have time:

- Obelisk x 1
- Peacock (Modern) x 1

TOTAL: 467,500t
0Xrg9Di.png
@MineralTownNPC Hey there! I can definitely grab those for you! Just send a CR or a PM with the cash and I'll get on it! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@MineralTownNPC Hey there! I can definitely grab those for you! Just send a CR or a PM with the cash and I'll get on it!
lG9UFR1.png
@BurntLeafyToast Many thanks! I've sent the CR. :D
@BurntLeafyToast Many thanks! I've sent the CR. :D
0Xrg9Di.png
@BurntLeafyToast Hiya! I would usually ask my friend since they are earth but shes not currently on! Anyways im looking to buy 3 items on mp! [item= Breed change: Aberration][item=Secondary Gene: Daub (Aberration)][item=Tertiary Gene: Ghost (Aberration)] =371875t Sending a little extra tip! Ty so much
@BurntLeafyToast Hiya! I would usually ask my friend since they are earth but shes not currently on! Anyways im looking to buy 3 items on mp!
Breed Change: Aberration
=371875t
Sending a little extra tip! Ty so much
Bittle_Drawing_rotated.png
X
< Hope whoever reads this has an amazing day!

[ Art Shop ]
[ Searching for xxx ice primals ]
[center][emoji=earth rune size=1][/center]
lG9UFR1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15