Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Hiring ITEM Brewers 2g/hour (OPEN)
1 2
[center]Looking for cauldron experience and want to get paid for it? I’m looking to brew mass amounts of eggs for collection purposes. For now, I am going to go slow until I figure out how to effectively run this thread. I can pay [b]2kt/g an hour[/b], fodder familiars or apparel, food stacks at LAH price (choose what food type/s), wishlist items worth the price I will be paying you, [i]or[/i] mixed payment of anything I just listed.[/center] [center][b]I am subscribed.[/b][/center] ------ [center][size=5][font=optima]Quick Rules:[/font][/size][/center] ------ [LIST][*] You may only take up to [b]12 hours[/b] at a time. (This is subject to change in the future) [*] You will post on the thread and I will send a [b]PM[/b] with the required materials. [*] You will brew the item(s) and send me a[b] two-way crossroad[/b] (or PM if you would prefer) with the attached item(s) when you have finished. I will send your choice of [b]payment[/b] through this crossroad/PM. [*] Do [b]NOT[/b] request to brew if my shop title says “[b]CLOSED[/b]”. [*] If you choose to scam me, you will be blacklisted from all of my current and future threads, including the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3021046/1#post_3021046]community gem exchange (1:1000)[/url].[/LIST] ------ [center][size=5][font=optima]Key:[/font][/size][/center] ------ [center][b]Level[/b] = level your cauldron needs to be to brew an item [b]Amount[/b] = amount of a specific item I can give out the materials to be brewed[/center] ------ [center][size=5][font=optima]Egg Process:[/font][/size][/center] ------ [columns][color=transparent]aaaaaaaaaa[/color] [nextcol] [item=Reinforced Glass Beaker](2) [LIST][*][size=3][color=#375892][b]Level: 12 Amount: 40[/b][/color][/size][/LIST][nextcol] [item=fine alchemical reduction] [LIST][*][size=3][color=#375892][b]Level: 13 Amount: 11[/b][/color][/size][/LIST][nextcol] [nextcol] [item=Imbued sulfur] [LIST][*][size=3][color=#375892][b]Level: 16 Amount: 4[/b][/color][/size][/LIST] [nextcol] [item=unhatched bogsneak egg] [LIST][*][size=3][color=#375892][b]Level: 16 Amount: 0[/b][/color][/size][/LIST][/columns] ----- [center][size=5][font=optima]Genes:[/font][/size][/center] ------ [columns][color=transparent]aaa[/color] [nextcol][item=Primary gene: slime] [LIST][*][size=3][color=#375892][b]Level: 22 Amount: 1[/b][/color][/size][/LIST][nextcol] [item=tertiary gene: capsule] [LIST][*][size=3][color=#375892][b]Level: 19 Amount: 1[/b][/color][/size][/LIST] [nextcol] [item=Tertiary gene: capsule (veilspun)] [LIST][*][size=3][color=#375892][b]Level: 18 Amount: 1[/b][/color][/size][/LIST] [nextcol] [item=Tertiary gene: capsule (aberration)] [LIST][*][size=3][color=#375892][b]Level: 18 Amount: 1[/b][/color][/size][/LIST] [nextcol] [item=Tertiary gene: capsule (banescale)] [LIST][*][size=3][color=#375892][b]Level: 18 Amount: 1[/b][/color][/size][/LIST][/columns] [columns][color=transparent]aaa[/color] [nextcol] [item=Tertiary gene: capsule (gaoler)] [LIST][*][size=3][color=#375892][b]Level: 18 Amount: 1[/b][/color][/size][/LIST] [nextcol] [item=Secondary Gene: Spinner] [LIST][*][size=3][color=#375892][b]Level: 8 Amount: 1[/b][/color][/size][/LIST] [nextcol] [item=Secondary Gene: Spinner (Veilspun)] [LIST][*][size=3][color=#375892][b]Level: 11 Amount: 1[/b][/color][/size][/LIST] [nextcol] [item=Secondary Gene: Toxin] [LIST][*][size=3][color=#375892][b]Level: 10 Amount: 1[/b][/color][/size][/LIST] [/columns] ------ [center][size=5][font=optima]Other:[/font][/size][/center] [columns][color=transparent]aaa[/color] [nextcol] [item=Irradiated alchemical reduction] [LIST][*][size=3][color=#375892][b]Level: 8 Amount: 2[/b][/color][/size][/LIST] [nextcol] [item=Infused fragment] [LIST][*][size=3][color=#375892][b]Level: 11 Amount: 4[/b][/color][/size][/LIST] [/columns] ------ [center][size=5][font=optima]Code:[/font][/size][/center] [code][b]Username[/b] [b]Item(s) Brewing:[/b] [b]Payment Type:[/b] [b]Questions/Comments:[/b] [/code] ------
Looking for cauldron experience and want to get paid for it?

I’m looking to brew mass amounts of eggs for collection purposes.

For now, I am going to go slow until I figure out how to effectively run this thread.

I can pay 2kt/g an hour, fodder familiars or apparel, food stacks at LAH price (choose what food type/s), wishlist items worth the price I will be paying you, or mixed payment of anything I just listed.
I am subscribed.

Quick Rules:

• You may only take up to 12 hours at a time. (This is subject to change in the future)
  • You will post on the thread and I will send a PM with the required materials.
  • You will brew the item(s) and send me a two-way crossroad (or PM if you would prefer) with the attached item(s) when you have finished. I will send your choice of payment through this crossroad/PM.
  • Do NOT request to brew if my shop title says “CLOSED”.
  • If you choose to scam me, you will be blacklisted from all of my current and future threads, including the community gem exchange (1:1000).

Key:

Level = level your cauldron needs to be to brew an item
Amount = amount of a specific item I can give out the materials to be brewed

Egg Process:

aaaaaaaaaa Reinforced Glass Beaker (2)
  • Level: 12
    Amount: 40
Fine Alchemical Reduction
  • Level: 13
    Amount: 11
Imbued Sulfur
  • Level: 16
    Amount: 4
Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
  • Level: 16
    Amount: 0

Genes:

aaa Primary Gene: Slime
  • Level: 22
    Amount: 1
Tertiary Gene: Capsule
  • Level: 19
  • Level: 18
aaa
Secondary Gene: Spinner
  • Level: 8
  • Level: 11
Secondary Gene: Toxin
  • Level: 10

Other:
aaa Irradiated Alchemical Reduction
  • Level: 8
    Amount: 2
Infused Fragment
  • Level: 11
    Amount: 4

Code:
Code:
[b]Username[/b] [b]Item(s) Brewing:[/b] [b]Payment Type:[/b] [b]Questions/Comments:[/b]

IMG_0615.png

Active Brewers:

• Primary Gene: Sludge - @Avmire (20g)

Active Brewers From Other Threads:

• 20 reinforced glass beakers - Alternatewarning
  • 3 fine alchemical reductions - SeaCrest
  • 4 fine alchemical reductions - Siscily
  • 4 fine alchemical reductions - Asteraoth
  • 2 imbued sulfurs - TheSunsIllusion
  • 3 irradiated alchemical reductions - TheNightsSecret
  • Tertiary Gene: Mucous (Aberration) - lillynxtg
  • Primary Gene: Poison (Banescale) - davolish
  • Tertiary Gene: Beetle (Veilspun) - Redrose55x
  • Primary Gene: Skink (Banescale) - WhirlWish
  • Secondary Gene: Spinner (Banescale) - genuflectt

Active Brewers:

• Primary Gene: Sludge - @Avmire (20g)

Active Brewers From Other Threads:

• 20 reinforced glass beakers - Alternatewarning
  • 3 fine alchemical reductions - SeaCrest
  • 4 fine alchemical reductions - Siscily
  • 4 fine alchemical reductions - Asteraoth
  • 2 imbued sulfurs - TheSunsIllusion
  • 3 irradiated alchemical reductions - TheNightsSecret
  • Tertiary Gene: Mucous (Aberration) - lillynxtg
  • Primary Gene: Poison (Banescale) - davolish
  • Tertiary Gene: Beetle (Veilspun) - Redrose55x
  • Primary Gene: Skink (Banescale) - WhirlWish
  • Secondary Gene: Spinner (Banescale) - genuflectt
IMG_0615.png

Completed Brews:

• Item - Username

Completed Brews:

• Item - Username
IMG_0615.png
Res
Res
IMG_0615.png
Res
Res
IMG_0615.png
Open!
Open!
IMG_0615.png
@Laugh

hi! I can brew any gene for you! my cauldron is lvl 26 ^^
@Laugh

hi! I can brew any gene for you! my cauldron is lvl 26 ^^
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
@Avmire I’ll send over for primary gene: sludge, what payment type do you prefer? I’ll pay you when you send the gene back over.

Thank you so much!
@Avmire I’ll send over for primary gene: sludge, what payment type do you prefer? I’ll pay you when you send the gene back over.

Thank you so much!
IMG_0615.png
@Laugh

gems please! I'll get it brewing right away! :D
@Laugh

gems please! I'll get it brewing right away! :D
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
Hello! We have a level 25 cauldron that will be open in about 2.5 hours. Is there anything you'd like us to brew?
Hello! We have a level 25 cauldron that will be open in about 2.5 hours. Is there anything you'd like us to brew?
Water Runestone WishlistFlairotlsFTU Bio GeneratorWant Prismatic Tokens?
Forum pings and PMs welcome.
Most of lair is in HibDen and open for forum games.
This Water Runestone is the most decoration this signature has ever had. I know, it scares me too.
1 2