Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Close] Muster's Coli Grinding Service
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[center][size=7]Muster’s Coli Grinding Service[/size] [/center] ----- [size=5]General Information[/size] [list] [*][b]This is a slow moving service, only order if you're okay with waiting please![/b] [*][b]Shop will be closed during festivals.[/b] Might work on existing orders but no new orders can be added during the week of the festivals (elemental). [*]I can grind in all venues, however, prices may vary depending on the venue. You can check on the pricing info below this section! [*]You will get [b]all drops (other than event items! This includes but not limited to warriors way, sunparched prowl...)[/b], all drops does include eggs, genes, bosses, etc, unless told otherwise. [*]Orders will be send over with a 2-way cr and the rest over with 1-way cr. [*][b]Please ping[/b], I am not subbed. By not pinging me, there might be a chance of me missing your request. [*]Please be patient with me! I generally can do at least one order every three days, but no guarantees! Life often gets in the way ^^’ [*][b]Please accept CRs within 48 hours.[/b] I will ping you in the thread after 24 hours. After 48 hours I have will have cancel the CRs. If something comes up please let me know in advance and I will send the drops over through PM (will have to pay upfront). [/list] ----- [size=5]Pricing Information[/size] [list] [*]Training Fields to Mire (30kt/g per 30minutes) [*]Kelp Beds to Forbidden Patrol (40kt/g per 30minutes) [*][b]**Maximum amount of hour per slot is 1 hour**[/b], you can request for multiple slots however![/list] ----- [size=5]Pinglist[/size] [code]@Stillxill @Teletraan @Jinoga @hibikiga @HSoup @SilverBelle @Asviloka @ [/code]
Muster’s Coli Grinding Service

General Information
  • This is a slow moving service, only order if you're okay with waiting please!
  • Shop will be closed during festivals. Might work on existing orders but no new orders can be added during the week of the festivals (elemental).
  • I can grind in all venues, however, prices may vary depending on the venue. You can check on the pricing info below this section!
  • You will get all drops (other than event items! This includes but not limited to warriors way, sunparched prowl...), all drops does include eggs, genes, bosses, etc, unless told otherwise.
  • Orders will be send over with a 2-way cr and the rest over with 1-way cr.
  • Please ping, I am not subbed. By not pinging me, there might be a chance of me missing your request.
  • Please be patient with me! I generally can do at least one order every three days, but no guarantees! Life often gets in the way ^^’
  • Please accept CRs within 48 hours. I will ping you in the thread after 24 hours. After 48 hours I have will have cancel the CRs. If something comes up please let me know in advance and I will send the drops over through PM (will have to pay upfront).

Pricing Information
  • Training Fields to Mire (30kt/g per 30minutes)
  • Kelp Beds to Forbidden Patrol (40kt/g per 30minutes)
  • **Maximum amount of hour per slot is 1 hour**, you can request for multiple slots however!

Pinglist
UZVTEBc.png
Order Tracking

Current Orders

1. @/
2. @/
3. @/

Waitlist (open!)

@/
@/
@/

Order Tracking

Current Orders

1. @/
2. @/
3. @/

Waitlist (open!)

@/
@/
@/

UZVTEBc.png
[center][size=7]Notable Drops[/size] ----- [item=unhatched shadow egg][item=Primary Gene: Diamond (Aberration)][item=unhatched wind egg][item=fear frog][item=Primary Gene: Diamond (Aberration)][item=mantarune][item=hydra][item=tunnel hydra][item=hydra][item=unhatched Nature egg][item=hydra][item=unhatched light egg][item=eliminate][item=eliminate][item=unhatched nature egg][item=fear frog][item=thunderstomp][item=thunderstomp][item=mantarune] [/center]
Notable Drops
Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Fear Frog Mantarune Hydra Tunnel Hydra Hydra Unhatched Nature Egg Hydra Unhatched Light Egg Eliminate Eliminate Unhatched Nature Egg Fear Frog Thunderstomp Thunderstomp Mantarune

UZVTEBc.png
Free Coli Grinding Raffle
Welcome to the free grinding raffle! For each 30mins of grinding you order, you will receive one ticket for this raffle. The raffle will cycle every month with 1 winner. The winner will receive 30mins of grind in any venue of their choice for free.
Current Ticket Holders:
Free Coli Grinding Raffle
Welcome to the free grinding raffle! For each 30mins of grinding you order, you will receive one ticket for this raffle. The raffle will cycle every month with 1 winner. The winner will receive 30mins of grind in any venue of their choice for free.
Current Ticket Holders:
UZVTEBc.png
res
res
UZVTEBc.png
[center][emoji=scratch size=1][/center]
UZVTEBc.png
Open!
Open!
UZVTEBc.png
@muster could I grab 300 battles in kelp beds please?
@muster could I grab 300 battles in kelp beds please?
@Icthys
Of course! I will mark that down for you ^^
@Icthys
Of course! I will mark that down for you ^^
UZVTEBc.png
[emoji=scratch size=1]
UZVTEBc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14