Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] 6kg 1g:1000t
1 2 3 4 5
hello! I'm currently looking to convert some money to fund projects and impulse purchases! please help my addiction to this pixel dragon site! :D

my tiny list of rules/info
  • please post how many gems you're claiming (ex. "sending for 50g") but you do not need to wait for me to respond to send a 2-way CR
  • I'm subbed so there's no need to ping, but it's fine if you do!
  • I'll be keeping this post updated as much as I can!
  • I will take any amount of whatever I'm swapping for as long as it's in increments of 10kt/g (which is also the minimum)
  • this is on a first come, first serve basis, you’re free to check if someone posted before you to claim everything or not!

Currently ONLINE OFFLINE
currently looking for...
Treasure Gems

I have: 6000 gems.
hello! I'm currently looking to convert some money to fund projects and impulse purchases! please help my addiction to this pixel dragon site! :D

my tiny list of rules/info
  • please post how many gems you're claiming (ex. "sending for 50g") but you do not need to wait for me to respond to send a 2-way CR
  • I'm subbed so there's no need to ping, but it's fine if you do!
  • I'll be keeping this post updated as much as I can!
  • I will take any amount of whatever I'm swapping for as long as it's in increments of 10kt/g (which is also the minimum)
  • this is on a first come, first serve basis, you’re free to check if someone posted before you to claim everything or not!

Currently ONLINE OFFLINE
currently looking for...
Treasure Gems

I have: 6000 gems.
e
e
hello! may i take 50 gems?
hello! may i take 50 gems?
Hello! I'd like to grab 15 gems pls!
Hello! I'd like to grab 15 gems pls!
H605BRf.png
bonk
bonk
Sending a CR for the remaining 235
Sending a CR for the remaining 235
J e l l y
have more gems, so here’s a nice ol’ bonk
have more gems, so here’s a nice ol’ bonk
I'd like to trade for 30 gems! If that's not too small of an amount of course
I'd like to trade for 30 gems! If that's not too small of an amount of course
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
updated with some new fancy coding and some tiny rules, and I have more money, so here's a bonk!
updated with some new fancy coding and some tiny rules, and I have more money, so here's a bonk!
Sending 250kt for 250g
Sending 250kt for 250g
5stzUBF.png______ she/her
fr +4
english
portuguese
wishlist
_____6NDVAGQ.png
1 2 3 4 5