Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Goatlings || [H] Gems [open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75
@GarbagePal

Hello! I'm quite interested in quite a few things that you have!
I'm super interested in the patchwork goatling (though if you would like to keep the name/art/etc., I have my own character in mind), but not famiIiar. I am also interested in whatever you have on my WL, except for anything that's buyable in shops. If you have a Pumpkin Love Top or Scarf, I'd be interested in both of those as well! (:
@GarbagePal

Hello! I'm quite interested in quite a few things that you have!
I'm super interested in the patchwork goatling (though if you would like to keep the name/art/etc., I have my own character in mind), but not famiIiar. I am also interested in whatever you have on my WL, except for anything that's buyable in shops. If you have a Pumpkin Love Top or Scarf, I'd be interested in both of those as well! (:
196.png
abril
she / her

wishlist
5.png

6.png
@abril if I make an account on goatlinfs, is there a premium currency I can transfer over to you for gems? :o
@abril if I make an account on goatlinfs, is there a premium currency I can transfer over to you for gems? :o
comm_yaeshon.png
@Innive, sadly, I don't think you can trade premium currency on goatlings, only the items that you can purchase with it. Right now, I don't think I need anything from their premium shop, but if I do at some point, I can certainly shoot you a PM! ^^
@Innive, sadly, I don't think you can trade premium currency on goatlings, only the items that you can purchase with it. Right now, I don't think I need anything from their premium shop, but if I do at some point, I can certainly shoot you a PM! ^^
196.png
abril
she / her

wishlist
5.png

6.png
@abril sounds good, how do I get more sugar stars?
@abril sounds good, how do I get more sugar stars?
comm_yaeshon.png
@Innive exploring, battling, and doing arcade games seem to be the quickest ways!
@Innive exploring, battling, and doing arcade games seem to be the quickest ways!
196.png
abril
she / her

wishlist
5.png

6.png
@abril thanks, I will do as much as I can.
@abril thanks, I will do as much as I can.
comm_yaeshon.png
I changed the name on the Patchwork goatling as I think it's a good one, as a heads up! All the items I listed are retired, so no problem there! I also do have the scarf but no more tops.

Checking shops, current prices are listed at:
Star Crossed AD & Messenger of Peace AD: 100k each
Weird Witch Wisps: 9 mil
Space Friend AD: negligible
Patchwork Plush AD: 25 mil (probably a little less since it's been used on a goat)
Pumpkin Love Scarf: currently has 2 in shops at about 100mil but I'm willing to go under that
I changed the name on the Patchwork goatling as I think it's a good one, as a heads up! All the items I listed are retired, so no problem there! I also do have the scarf but no more tops.

Checking shops, current prices are listed at:
Star Crossed AD & Messenger of Peace AD: 100k each
Weird Witch Wisps: 9 mil
Space Friend AD: negligible
Patchwork Plush AD: 25 mil (probably a little less since it's been used on a goat)
Pumpkin Love Scarf: currently has 2 in shops at about 100mil but I'm willing to go under that
d8O5J7R.png
@GarbagePal

Do these prices sound fair to you?
patchwork plush goat - 22m
star crossed ad - 90k
weird witch wisps - 9m
space friend ad - 15k
messenger of peace ad - 100k

As for the pumpkin love scarf, I may pass at that value; I don't think I'd want to pay over 10m for it right now. ; o; sorry.

Without the scarf, that's about 31,205,000 ss = 2081g?
@GarbagePal

Do these prices sound fair to you?
patchwork plush goat - 22m
star crossed ad - 90k
weird witch wisps - 9m
space friend ad - 15k
messenger of peace ad - 100k

As for the pumpkin love scarf, I may pass at that value; I don't think I'd want to pay over 10m for it right now. ; o; sorry.

Without the scarf, that's about 31,205,000 ss = 2081g?
196.png
abril
she / her

wishlist
5.png

6.png
Yup! I set up the trades here: Goat and Items
Yup! I set up the trades here: Goat and Items
d8O5J7R.png
@GarbagePal

Sent CR and offered on the items and goat! (:
Thank you so much for the trade!