Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] A bunch of UMAs
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
^
^
S8j1uIj.pngdarkfeather.pngUG8ccss.png
I'm very interested in the Toothiana Spiral M skins, but if I recall, they're a bit on the high range. I have a couple already, so I'm not quite interested in the set as a whole, but these particular ones:

I'm very interested in the Toothiana Spiral M skins, but if I recall, they're a bit on the high range. I have a couple already, so I'm not quite interested in the set as a whole, but these particular ones:

sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
@silverishness

Hi there!

Yeah most of those are customs/limited with 5 or less prints and I’m a bit attached to some of them so I will want some good offers. :3 The glitterstorm one especially as one of my coli dragons wear it and if I recall correctly there’s only three copies and this is the only one that was sold as far as I know.
@silverishness

Hi there!

Yeah most of those are customs/limited with 5 or less prints and I’m a bit attached to some of them so I will want some good offers. :3 The glitterstorm one especially as one of my coli dragons wear it and if I recall correctly there’s only three copies and this is the only one that was sold as far as I know.
^
^
@silverishness

Hey I was looking at your UMAs again and I might consider these as part of a deal for those skins you want.

@silverishness

Hey I was looking at your UMAs again and I might consider these as part of a deal for those skins you want.

^
^
@darkfeather

What would you be looking for on and ?
@darkfeather

What would you be looking for on and ?
pixel-light-egg-heart-sm_zpsbosn2wcx.gif layffGD.png
@proteushelix

Hello!

I’ve got Wind Guided on the AH for 1500g and LAH for Wind’s Plume is also 1500g so I’d be willing to sell it for a little less.
@proteushelix

Hello!

I’ve got Wind Guided on the AH for 1500g and LAH for Wind’s Plume is also 1500g so I’d be willing to sell it for a little less.
^
^
@Darkfeather

Rough price for Caerulean?
@Darkfeather

Rough price for Caerulean?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27