Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Coli Services: Cheap LVLing! CLOSED
1 2 3
[center][font=courier][size=2]rules & payment | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3067755/1#post_49306693]sales & discounts[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3067755/1#post_49306694]F.A.Q.[/url][/size] hello there![/center] [font=courier]fandragons have been taking over my lair, and they demand expensive fest apparel, so i’ve decided to start up my own leveling service to help fund this growing problem of mine. [center][u][font=courier][b]rules[/b][/u][/center] [font=courier][LIST] [*][font=courier]i will either level dragons to level 7 or to level 25. [*][font=courier]send the dragon you’d like trained in a cr only AFTER you’ve been pinged by me that your order has been approved. the cr will be accepted when ready to begin training. [*][font=courier]i will only accept payment in the two-way return cr. payment MUST be sent by cr. [*][font=courier]if you don’t pay within 14 days after i send the return cr, your dragon will be put in my hibden and stay there for another 60 days, after which, if payment has not been given, [b]it is subject to being resold or kept.[/b] [*][font=courier]i will [b]NOT[/b] level dragons that have ambush applied. [*][font=courier]i will only accept dragons with a minimum of 45/50 food points. [*][font=courier]discounts will only be granted if you list all that are applicable in your order. [*][font=courier]i reserve the right to deny/cancel any order at any time. cancelled orders will result in the dragon you sent being returned via two-way cr, as well as a note with a lowered price. this lowered price will be a refund for levels not completed upon the cancellation of your order. [*][font=courier]if you’ve read all this, thank you! add your flight’s rune emoji somewhere in your order to let me know you did :] [/LIST] [center][b][u][font=courier]payment methods[/u][/b][/center] [center][font=courier]i will accept mixed or pure g/t, as well as any items on my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72026827]wishlist[/url]. wishlist items will be valued at either marketplace or lah price, depending on which is less. [b]currency only orders will be prioritized.[/b] ratio is 1g : 1000t. [u][b][font=courier]pricing[/b][/u][/center] [columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [nextcol][font=courier]lvl 1 to 7 lvl 1-5 to 25 lvl 6-10 to 25 lvl 11-15 to 25 lvl 16-20 to 25 lvl 21 to 25 lvl 22 to 25 lvl 23 to 25 lvl 24 to 25 [nextcol][color=transparent]xxx[/color] [nextcol][font=courier]10kt/10g 210kt/210g 200kt/200g 175kt/175g 130kt/130g 120kt/120g 100kt/100g 80kt/80g 50kt/50g[/columns] [quote=order form] [font=courier]@Orodruin [b]dragon(s) i want leveled:[/b] [i](please specify if they're to be trained to 7 or 25)[/i] [b]payment method:[/b] [b]applicable discounts:[/b] [/quote] [center][b][u]queue[/u][/b][/center] [center][font=courier]g/t orders [i]1. vacant 2. vacant 3. vacant[/i] wishlist/mixed currency & item orders [i]1. vacant 2. vacant[/i][/center]
rules & payment | sales & discounts | F.A.Q.

hello there!

fandragons have been taking over my lair, and they demand expensive fest apparel, so i’ve decided to start up my own leveling service to help fund this growing problem of mine.

rules
  • i will either level dragons to level 7 or to level 25.
  • send the dragon you’d like trained in a cr only AFTER you’ve been pinged by me that your order has been approved. the cr will be accepted when ready to begin training.
  • i will only accept payment in the two-way return cr. payment MUST be sent by cr.
  • if you don’t pay within 14 days after i send the return cr, your dragon will be put in my hibden and stay there for another 60 days, after which, if payment has not been given, it is subject to being resold or kept.
  • i will NOT level dragons that have ambush applied.
  • i will only accept dragons with a minimum of 45/50 food points.
  • discounts will only be granted if you list all that are applicable in your order.
  • i reserve the right to deny/cancel any order at any time. cancelled orders will result in the dragon you sent being returned via two-way cr, as well as a note with a lowered price. this lowered price will be a refund for levels not completed upon the cancellation of your order.
  • if you’ve read all this, thank you! add your flight’s rune emoji somewhere in your order to let me know you did :]

payment methods
i will accept mixed or pure g/t, as well as any items on my wishlist. wishlist items will be valued at either marketplace or lah price, depending on which is less.

currency only orders will be prioritized.

ratio is 1g : 1000t.

pricing
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx lvl 1 to 7

lvl 1-5 to 25
lvl 6-10 to 25
lvl 11-15 to 25
lvl 16-20 to 25
lvl 21 to 25
lvl 22 to 25
lvl 23 to 25
lvl 24 to 25
xxx 10kt/10g

210kt/210g
200kt/200g
175kt/175g
130kt/130g
120kt/120g
100kt/100g
80kt/80g
50kt/50g

order form wrote:
@Orodruin

dragon(s) i want leveled:
(please specify if they're to be trained to 7 or 25)
payment method:
applicable discounts:

queue
g/t orders

1. vacant
2. vacant
3. vacant

wishlist/mixed currency & item orders

1. vacant
2. vacant
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
sales
none currently!
discounts
notice: discounts DO stack!
  • double trouble: sent over two dragons to be trained to level 25 in the same order - 15% off the dragon of your choice! (when redeeming this discount, please specify which dragon you’d like to apply it to in your order)
  • pebble pact: you’re in earth flight too - 5% off your entire order!
  • festive favor: it’s currently your flight’s elemental holiday - 5% off your entire order!
  • another year gone by: your fr anniversary was in the last three days, next three days, or today - 10% off your entire order!

sales
none currently!
discounts
notice: discounts DO stack!
  • double trouble: sent over two dragons to be trained to level 25 in the same order - 15% off the dragon of your choice! (when redeeming this discount, please specify which dragon you’d like to apply it to in your order)
  • pebble pact: you’re in earth flight too - 5% off your entire order!
  • festive favor: it’s currently your flight’s elemental holiday - 5% off your entire order!
  • another year gone by: your fr anniversary was in the last three days, next three days, or today - 10% off your entire order!

F.A.Q.

How long will it take for my dragon to be leveled?
  • once i’ve begun your order, leveling should take no longer than four days per lvl 25 in most cases. dragons sent to be leveled to 7 will be returned within 24 hours.*

How many dragons can I send to be leveled in one order?
  • i will accept up to ten to be trained to level 7 in a single order, in addition to two to be trained to level 25.

Can I submit more than one order at once?
  • no. this service is limited to one order per user per week.

Are you open during NotN/Elemental Fests?
  • yep! keep those orders coming, folks.

How do I know my dragon won’t be accidentally exalted?
  • don’t worry! i’ll be applying familiars to prevent just such accidents.

If I send multiple dragons to be trained in one order, will I get them back all at once or as they're completed?
  • dragons will all be sent back all at once, unless you request otherwise. if you'd like your dragons back as they're completed, i'll expect the payment for each returned dragon as they are sent back, not after the last dragon is returned.
got more questions? feel free to shoot me a message and i'll get back to you with an answer!

*PLEASE NOTE: i am a student, as well as someone who has recently lost an immediate family member. my schedule has settled down some in the last few weeks, but occasions might arise that could result in a few days delay. i will notify you if this is the case, and give a discount in increments of 5% for every day it takes me to complete your level 25s beyond four days each.
F.A.Q.

How long will it take for my dragon to be leveled?
  • once i’ve begun your order, leveling should take no longer than four days per lvl 25 in most cases. dragons sent to be leveled to 7 will be returned within 24 hours.*

How many dragons can I send to be leveled in one order?
  • i will accept up to ten to be trained to level 7 in a single order, in addition to two to be trained to level 25.

Can I submit more than one order at once?
  • no. this service is limited to one order per user per week.

Are you open during NotN/Elemental Fests?
  • yep! keep those orders coming, folks.

How do I know my dragon won’t be accidentally exalted?
  • don’t worry! i’ll be applying familiars to prevent just such accidents.

If I send multiple dragons to be trained in one order, will I get them back all at once or as they're completed?
  • dragons will all be sent back all at once, unless you request otherwise. if you'd like your dragons back as they're completed, i'll expect the payment for each returned dragon as they are sent back, not after the last dragon is returned.
got more questions? feel free to shoot me a message and i'll get back to you with an answer!

*PLEASE NOTE: i am a student, as well as someone who has recently lost an immediate family member. my schedule has settled down some in the last few weeks, but occasions might arise that could result in a few days delay. i will notify you if this is the case, and give a discount in increments of 5% for every day it takes me to complete your level 25s beyond four days each.
[center][u][b][font=courier]currently training[/b][/u][/center] [center]~[/center] [center][u][b][font=courier]previous customers[/b][/u][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68180427][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/681805/68180427.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/8748341][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/87484/8748341.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72779296][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/727793/72779296.png[/img][/url][/center]
currently training
~
previous customers
68180427.png8748341.png72779296.png
res
res
with that, i think we're open for business! :D
with that, i think we're open for business! :D
[center][emoji=gear size=1][/center]