Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | PWYW Shadow Nest Rental Services
1 2
Looking for a Shadow nest? You've come to the right place!

Things to know:
Please let me know which dragons are yours! This makes it so much easier for me.
I do have a hatchery, but whenever possible I will prioritize your dragons over mine.
I am more than happy to offer my open nests, so money and food is not a concern!

Thanks for stopping by!
Available nests: 0/5
Looking for a Shadow nest? You've come to the right place!

Things to know:
Please let me know which dragons are yours! This makes it so much easier for me.
I do have a hatchery, but whenever possible I will prioritize your dragons over mine.
I am more than happy to offer my open nests, so money and food is not a concern!

Thanks for stopping by!
Available nests: 0/5
free_gen_1_raffle_2.png penultimate_hatchery_1.png
@SecondToLast I have a pair that I need nested in shadow and hatched on Halloween if that is fine! Well, if you are still willing to rent out nests that is.
@SecondToLast I have a pair that I need nested in shadow and hatched on Halloween if that is fine! Well, if you are still willing to rent out nests that is.
@KayTheDragon Yeah absolutely! Send them over and I’ll nest them right away.
@KayTheDragon Yeah absolutely! Send them over and I’ll nest them right away.
@SecondToLast I have a couple of pairs I'd like nested if that's alright! If you'd prefer your nests open for Halloween I'd be more than willing to wait until after; I just have a couple of pairs I'd like shadow eyes for.
@SecondToLast I have a couple of pairs I'd like nested if that's alright! If you'd prefer your nests open for Halloween I'd be more than willing to wait until after; I just have a couple of pairs I'd like shadow eyes for.
@mechadragons I have two nests open right now, I'd be happy to take them! Send them over when you can.
@mechadragons I have two nests open right now, I'd be happy to take them! Send them over when you can.
I now have two nests open!
I now have two nests open!
Bump~
Bump~
Bump
Bump
@SecondToLast I literally just rented from you but could I snag a nest again? I've got a breeding project pair that's just finished cooling down and would love to rent again!
@SecondToLast I literally just rented from you but could I snag a nest again? I've got a breeding project pair that's just finished cooling down and would love to rent again!
@mechadragons Sure, send them over!
@mechadragons Sure, send them over!
1 2