Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UMAs, many retired--for g, kt, trade
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Howdy! I am selling skins because I literally have more skins than I have dragons. If you are the seller of the skin and you don't want it resold, please DM me and I will sell it back to you for what I paid originally. (I bought too many aberration skins help) Prices are in G but I take KT at a 1g:1000t rate. Besides gems and KT, I also take eggs (valued at 275g each), spare inventory crates (valued at 250g each), water/fire/earth runestones (valued at 75g each) or any [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/bestiary/536674?view=undiscovered&filter=false&location=&bond_level=&name=&sort=name_asc&limit=6&display=default] familiar I don't have yet[/url]. I also haggle. HAGGLE ME! [center] [quote=UMAS] 1899g [item=Skin: king of storm seekers][item=skin: we opened gates] Each 1750g [item=skin: aaa. serpent throne][item=Skin: NaOH][item=Accent: Dustcarve Sphinx][item=Accent: Enchanted Garden][item=Skin: aaa. E-MARE] Each 1100g [item=Skin: Evolving Contagion][item=Skin: Basic Griffin][item=Skin: Rosy Calculation][item=Accent: TNE-Ghost Sea][skin=40784][item=Accent: THE WRATH][item=Skin: Judgement Day][skin=42193] Each 1000g [item=Skin: Windfallen][item=Accent: as the sun rises higher][item= Skin: Cursed Form] Each 900g [item=Skin: Amduscias][item=Skin: Curse eye][item=skin: buer][item=Skin: Caim][item=Accent: Daughter of Ambition (G)][item=Accent: THX-Selensun][item=Accent: Us or Them][item=Accent: Bone Warlord] Each 700g [item=Accent: DSG-Moon Rabbit][item=accent: nebulous knowledge][item=accent: goloden fruit][item=accent: everchase.] [/quote] [quote= fest skins] [item=accent: surgelight][item=Skin: Aberration] [/quote]
Howdy!
I am selling skins because I literally have more skins than I have dragons. If you are the seller of the skin and you don't want it resold, please DM me and I will sell it back to you for what I paid originally. (I bought too many aberration skins help)

Prices are in G but I take KT at a 1g:1000t rate. Besides gems and KT, I also take eggs (valued at 275g each), spare inventory crates (valued at 250g each), water/fire/earth runestones (valued at 75g each) or any familiar I don't have yet.
I also haggle. HAGGLE ME!
UMAS wrote:

1899g
Skin: king of storm seekers Skin: WE OPENED GATES

Each 1750g
Skin: aaa. Serpent Throne Skin: NaOH Accent: Dustcarve Sphinx Accent: Enchanted Garden Skin: aaa. E-MARE

Each 1100g
Skin: Evolving Contagion Skin: Basic Griffin Skin: Rosy Calculation Accent: TNE-Ghost Sea Accent: THE WRATH Skin: Judgement Day

Each 1000g
Skin: Windfallen Accent: as the sun rises higher Skin: Cursed Form

Each 900g
Skin: Amduscias Skin: Curse eye Skin: Buer Skin: Caim Accent: Daughter of Ambition (G) Accent: THX-Selensun Accent: Us or Them Accent: Bone Warlord

Each 700g
Accent: DSG-Moon Rabbit Accent: Nebulous Knowledge Accent: Goloden fruit Accent: EVERCHASE.
fest skins wrote:
Accent: Surgelight Skin: Aberration
Free gems!
Derg Shop
Selling UMAs
How to get rich on FR
fe9bfb62fba598d10b8e0d9220eff7fcbb1e117b.png
PtICpts.png
Reserved
Reserved
Free gems!
Derg Shop
Selling UMAs
How to get rich on FR
PtICpts.png
Reserved
Reserved
Free gems!
Derg Shop
Selling UMAs
How to get rich on FR
PtICpts.png
Hi! would you possibly be interested in trading for ? I have these skins:

Hi! would you possibly be interested in trading for ? I have these skins:

lkzAKA7.jpg
Hi, I'd love to buy [item=Skin: Ancient Leviathan], [item=Goldslab Headdress], and [item=Skin: Traveler] (the wild claw one; idk why it's showing the coatl one)
Hi, I'd love to buy Skin: Ancient Leviathan , Goldslab Headdress , and Skin: Traveler (the wild claw one; idk why it's showing the coatl one)
Na5WGHa.png
Would you be willing to hold bitter water for a little bit...?
Would you be willing to hold bitter water for a little bit...?
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
@finder77 I'm interested in Golden Lotus. LAH is 1500g so I was wondering if you could please go down even more than that? I could offer eggs as well and familiars you don't have.
@finder77 I'm interested in Golden Lotus. LAH is 1500g so I was wondering if you could please go down even more than that? I could offer eggs as well and familiars you don't have.
'blue smedium banner
@finder77 im interested in many eyes arcane obe!
dont suppose your okay with haggles or skin swaps? either way i have the gems but 2kg is quite a hit for it
@finder77 im interested in many eyes arcane obe!
dont suppose your okay with haggles or skin swaps? either way i have the gems but 2kg is quite a hit for it
referral-whammyglasses.gif
@MarinaQuakenbush I could do it for 1400g (in a mix of eggs and fams)
@MarinaQuakenbush I could do it for 1400g (in a mix of eggs and fams)
Free gems!
Derg Shop
Selling UMAs
How to get rich on FR
PtICpts.png
@seamists sure thing. Send me a CR plz?
@seamists sure thing. Send me a CR plz?
Free gems!
Derg Shop
Selling UMAs
How to get rich on FR