Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {S} my hoard (apparel, skins, more)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
After finishing several projects I was dismayed to discover the emptiness of my wallet! I'm selling a lot of stuff to help fill that hole in my soul. everything is LAH. whether or not i am willing to trade instead of sell depends entirely on what you're offering. if you want a place to start, look at my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3011834#post_3011834]wishlist[/url]. don't ping i'm subbed [center][size=6]Skins/Accents[/center][/size] [item=skin: salve kamaitachi][item=skin: blooming strangler][item=skin: wildwood owl][item=accent: research notes][item=skin: forge walker][item=accent: eight become one][item=skin: veined marble][item=pearl arowana][item=accent: electric fledge][item=accent: spirit aflame][item=skin: tale of the father][item=skin: vivid wavehopper][item=accent: ghostlight ruins][item=accent: foxfire plumage][item=accent: abelhinha][item=accent: fiery wings][item=accent: putrid elegance][item=skin: warlord of the wastes][item=accent: depin][item=accent: windy glow][item=accent: song of flame][item=accent: crevice]X2[item=accent: dry ice][item=skin: porcelain automaton][item=skin: stirring shadow][item=skin: inkjet accident][item=accent: mysterymoth]X2[item=accent: samara armour][item=accent: cartographer's apprentic][item=accent: journey joinery][item=accent: breath of the wind][item=accent: sailor's wave][item=accent: ruins protector][item=accent: orbs of light][item=accent: moth marauder][item=accent: herald of dawn][item=accent: lightning dancer]X4[item=accent: metallic metamorphosis][item=accent: prismatic huntress][item=accent: crackling lion armor]X3[item=accent: turbulence]X2[item=accent: canyon crawler][item=accent: point of origin][item=accent: thunder] [center]UMA - [item=accent: toward the moon][/center] [center][size=6]Apparel[/center][/size] [item=ornate platinum belt][item=ornate platinum boots][item=ornate platinum gauntlets][item=ornate platinum gorget][item=ornate platinum helmet][item=ornate platinum pauldrons][item=ornate platinum tail cuffs][item=journeyman's satchel][item=veteran's shoulder scars][item=dew laden white rose][item=sunrise hibiscus][item=time-turner's sandglass][item=black tulip flowerfall]X2[item=twice-dyed mantle][item=starseer's crown][item=fairy's tears colony][item=ice tome][item=shadow tome][item=wind tome][item=conjurer's cloak][item=silver sylvan dress][item=shady crown][item=surgestream coat][item=scavenger's tatters][item=pyrite pauldrons][item=ghost flame tail jewel][item=moonlight lace collar][item=corn snake][item=dryad's guise][item=obsidian roundhorn][item=forest's edge vines][item=illuminated runescroll]x2[item=sanddune rags][item=flowering gladeboughs]X2[item=undine's flatfins]X4[item=twilight oracle's guise][item=deadpan jester's gloves][item=deadpan jester's stockings][item=swamp kelpie mane][item=cloak of the cosmos][item=opulent nightshade locket][item=contaminated infectalons][item=mistlurker's garb]X2[item=thundercrack cogspanner][item=cindersphere baubles][item=bloodshard chains]X3[item=obsidian unicorn mane][item=white raven talons][item=shadowstrike][item=herald's wrap]X2[item=standard of the tidelord][item=nightshade cloak]X2[item=gem trader][item=airborne parchment][item=mist chime][item=plasma mask] [center][size=6]Familiars[/center][/size] [item=dappled dunhoof][item=spirit of water][item=willowmane deerling][item=calico ferberus][item=ferberus][item=sprouting goblin][item=luminous cancer] [center][size=6]Specialty Items[/center][/size] [item=remove gene: primary][item=vista: riot of rot][item=vista rockbreaker's ceremony][item=vista: flamecaller][item=vista: earthshaker]X2[item=vista: tidelord][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=secondary gene: spirit (gaoler)][item=tertiary gene: weathered (gaoler)][item=scene: moonbeam aquaduct][item=tertiary gene: firefly (veilspun)][item=secondary gene: loop (veilspun)] [center][size=6]Other[/center][/size] [item=magical shard]X17[item=glowing ember]X35[item=immaculate tablet]X18[item=bladed flatleaf]X119[item=all-seeing shroom]X50[item=prismatic token]x5 [center][size=6]Food[/center][/size] I have so much food you guys have no idea. Let me know what food you need and I'll sell it to you for 1g per item (full stacks are sold at 75g instead of 99g)
After finishing several projects I was dismayed to discover the emptiness of my wallet! I'm selling a lot of stuff to help fill that hole in my soul.

everything is LAH. whether or not i am willing to trade instead of sell depends entirely on what you're offering. if you want a place to start, look at my wishlist.

don't ping i'm subbed
Skins/Accents

X2 X2 X4 X3 X2
UMA -

Apparel

X2 x2 X2 X4 X2 X3 X2 X2

Familiars

Specialty Items

X2

Other

X17 X35 X18 X119 X50 x5

Food

I have so much food you guys have no idea. Let me know what food you need and I'll sell it to you for 1g per item (full stacks are sold at 75g instead of 99g)
free_gen_1_raffle_2.png penultimate_hatchery_1.png
@SecondToLast Hi! Would you take a Skulking Chitin Breastplate (from your wishlist, LAH 75g) + 15g for the Which Waychip (LAH 85-90ish)?
@SecondToLast Hi! Would you take a Skulking Chitin Breastplate (from your wishlist, LAH 75g) + 15g for the Which Waychip (LAH 85-90ish)?
@SecondToLast

I also have a Skulking Chitin Breastplate (74g) and skulking leg chitin (50g) which i was hoping to trade for your skins (41g) + (25g) + ferburus (64g)

@SecondToLast

I also have a Skulking Chitin Breastplate (74g) and skulking leg chitin (50g) which i was hoping to trade for your skins (41g) + (25g) + ferburus (64g)

@Endofwave Yeah i'd do that, I'll set up the CR for you
@Endofwave Yeah i'd do that, I'll set up the CR for you
@Dragonation Ah shoot, sorry about that. Would there be anything else that interests you?
@Dragonation Ah shoot, sorry about that. Would there be anything else that interests you?
@SecondToLast

Sorry, I think I'm a little confused. Do you not have something I was hoping for, or do you no longer need what I was offering?
@SecondToLast

Sorry, I think I'm a little confused. Do you not have something I was hoping for, or do you no longer need what I was offering?

@Dragonation I no longer need what you were offering, sorry about the miscommunication
@Dragonation I no longer need what you were offering, sorry about the miscommunication
@SecondToLast

Oh, okay, I thought your wishlist showed you needed more than one of them. I could do a Sprouting Goblin (66g) + Skulking Leg Chitin (50g) + Soft Pink Veil (25g)?

That's 11 gems more than what you have, so we could add 3 of the Soldier's Supplies chests (4g each)
@SecondToLast

Oh, okay, I thought your wishlist showed you needed more than one of them. I could do a Sprouting Goblin (66g) + Skulking Leg Chitin (50g) + Soft Pink Veil (25g)?

That's 11 gems more than what you have, so we could add 3 of the Soldier's Supplies chests (4g each)

@Dragonation That sounds great, I'll get the CR set up!
@Dragonation That sounds great, I'll get the CR set up!
quick bump before rollover
quick bump before rollover
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8