Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
res
res
Wxlfiez
they/them | FRT + 3 | Wishlist
11-Headed Primal Emperor Quest
__________________________________ wolfies_shop_sig_button.png
and we are officially open!
and we are officially open!
Wxlfiez
@Wxlfiez

Hi there! Perhaps an odd request, feel free to simply say no, but I'm going to be doing some leveling in the Mire/Kelp Beds the next few days, and I'm looking around to see if anyone would be interested in all of the drops I get, since I'd like to sell it as grind time. Would that interest you at all? I know those aren't venues you have listed currently. If not, no worries! :)
@Wxlfiez

Hi there! Perhaps an odd request, feel free to simply say no, but I'm going to be doing some leveling in the Mire/Kelp Beds the next few days, and I'm looking around to see if anyone would be interested in all of the drops I get, since I'd like to sell it as grind time. Would that interest you at all? I know those aren't venues you have listed currently. If not, no worries! :)

@Dragonation

I'm not really interested in drops from those venues as I train there semi regularly. Thanks for the offer though!
@Dragonation

I'm not really interested in drops from those venues as I train there semi regularly. Thanks for the offer though!
Wxlfiez
Hello! How much would you ask for two stacks of orange sludge plus all of your blue goo, green ooze, and blue ooze?
Hello! How much would you ask for two stacks of orange sludge plus all of your blue goo, green ooze, and blue ooze?
Gj97yvC.png
@audire

orange sludge: 198 * 1.5g = 297g
blue goo: 20 * 20g = 400g
green ooze: 139 * 3g = 417g
blue ooze: 16 * 18g = 234g
total: 1348
after 10% discount: 1213g
@audire

orange sludge: 198 * 1.5g = 297g
blue goo: 20 * 20g = 400g
green ooze: 139 * 3g = 417g
blue ooze: 16 * 18g = 234g
total: 1348
after 10% discount: 1213g
Wxlfiez
^^
^^
Wxlfiez
^^
^^
Wxlfiez
^^
^^
Wxlfiez
Hi!

How much for all your red goo,red sludge,black and white slime,silver and gold muck? ^.^

If its not too big of an issue may I also get the prices for all of them in both treasure and gems? Im seriously interested!
Hi!

How much for all your red goo,red sludge,black and white slime,silver and gold muck? ^.^

If its not too big of an issue may I also get the prices for all of them in both treasure and gems? Im seriously interested!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25