Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Coli Grinding 100g/hr [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
[center][b]Currently closed. If you have an outstanding grinding order, please do continue and finish it! If you do not, do not offer.[/b][/center] haha coli drops go brrrrrrr I like getting CRs of loot. I want more CRs of loot. Grind for CRs of loot for me pls. [size=5][b]Please read these first![/b][/size] [list][*]I will be ordering in [b]Crystal Pools and below[/b], so you don't need a super optimized GW team or something. The most common venues will be Blooming Grove, Redrock Cove, Waterway, and Volcanic Vents. [*]That said, you will need 3 level 25 dragons with elim. The preferred build is the 133str/40qck build [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1344211/14]found here[/url] but any glass cannon setup with elim is fine. [*]I'm not necessarily looking for long-term grinders only, so feel free to drop in and out as you please. [*]I expect [b]all drops [u]except[/u] fest drops, skins, and crates.[/b] Please keep those. I don't want them. [*]If I feel you are being dishonest or you have abnormally low amounts of loot, I will not work with you further. [*]I will not get mad at you if you have bad RNG, but I do expect you to keep track of your drops in some way and to remember to pause your timer if you're stepping away or got distracted. [*]The above requirements and below prices are [u]not negotiable.[/u] This is for the sake of trying to maintain some consistency and not having to keep extra track of anything.[/list] [size=5][b]Prices[/b][/size] [b]Note:[/b] I am only paying in gems! Sorry, but I don't keep a lot of treasure on hand. I prefer to pay by the hour instead of by battle, but I can discuss per battle payment. [list][*]1 hour: 100g [*]2 hours: 200g [*]3 hours: 300g [*]etc... [*][b]Elims, bosses, eggs: +50g minimum tip per item - any other drops are tipped at my discretion as some of them are rare but not actually worth anything[/b] [*][b]Please put rare drops in the two-way payment CR so I see them![/b][/list] There is no cap on the number of hours. One hour increments only, please, no half hours. [size=5][b]Interested?[/b][/size] If interested, [size=6][b]PING[/b][/size] me first with how long you'd like to grind for and if you have any venue preferences. I will then tell you what venue to grind in. Once you are done grinding, please send one CR to me via 2-way, and any additional CRs via 1-way. It would be greatly appreciated if you could remind me of the number of hours you did in the CR messages! Not required though. [b]In the 2-way, please include any elims, bosses, or eggs so I can tip you![/b] If you don't attach them in the 2-way, I will not see them before I attach payment, so you will not be tipped. I will attach payment and then accept the 1-ways. [b]Please note that CRs are glitchy and will easily break if you do anything with the items. Please do not vault, sell, or otherwise touch the items once they've been attached![/b] Even if you have multiple copies or stacks. No touching. This will make it go way more smoothly since you won't have to re-do any CRs. Yes, I do have to put ping in size 6 bold. I am not subscribed. Please listen to to the bold text.
Currently closed. If you have an outstanding grinding order, please do continue and finish it! If you do not, do not offer.

haha coli drops go brrrrrrr

I like getting CRs of loot. I want more CRs of loot. Grind for CRs of loot for me pls.

Please read these first!
  • I will be ordering in Crystal Pools and below, so you don't need a super optimized GW team or something. The most common venues will be Blooming Grove, Redrock Cove, Waterway, and Volcanic Vents.
  • That said, you will need 3 level 25 dragons with elim. The preferred build is the 133str/40qck build found here but any glass cannon setup with elim is fine.
  • I'm not necessarily looking for long-term grinders only, so feel free to drop in and out as you please.
  • I expect all drops except fest drops, skins, and crates. Please keep those. I don't want them.
  • If I feel you are being dishonest or you have abnormally low amounts of loot, I will not work with you further.
  • I will not get mad at you if you have bad RNG, but I do expect you to keep track of your drops in some way and to remember to pause your timer if you're stepping away or got distracted.
  • The above requirements and below prices are not negotiable. This is for the sake of trying to maintain some consistency and not having to keep extra track of anything.

Prices
Note: I am only paying in gems! Sorry, but I don't keep a lot of treasure on hand.
I prefer to pay by the hour instead of by battle, but I can discuss per battle payment.
  • 1 hour: 100g
  • 2 hours: 200g
  • 3 hours: 300g
  • etc...
  • Elims, bosses, eggs: +50g minimum tip per item - any other drops are tipped at my discretion as some of them are rare but not actually worth anything
  • Please put rare drops in the two-way payment CR so I see them!

There is no cap on the number of hours. One hour increments only, please, no half hours.

Interested?

If interested, PING me first with how long you'd like to grind for and if you have any venue preferences. I will then tell you what venue to grind in.

Once you are done grinding, please send one CR to me via 2-way, and any additional CRs via 1-way. It would be greatly appreciated if you could remind me of the number of hours you did in the CR messages! Not required though.

In the 2-way, please include any elims, bosses, or eggs so I can tip you! If you don't attach them in the 2-way, I will not see them before I attach payment, so you will not be tipped.
I will attach payment and then accept the 1-ways.

Please note that CRs are glitchy and will easily break if you do anything with the items. Please do not vault, sell, or otherwise touch the items once they've been attached! Even if you have multiple copies or stacks. No touching. This will make it go way more smoothly since you won't have to re-do any CRs.

Yes, I do have to put ping in size 6 bold. I am not subscribed. Please listen to to the bold text.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin
I can do an hour in any venue!
@Tserin
I can do an hour in any venue!
@Tserin

I'd be happy to do more grinding for ya! You know my credentials so I won't bother with the spiel. We can start with 4 hours, though I tend to do only do one or two hours grinding per day. (My hands have limits!)

Any venue is fine with me, and ofc I can do different venues per hour.
@Tserin

I'd be happy to do more grinding for ya! You know my credentials so I won't bother with the spiel. We can start with 4 hours, though I tend to do only do one or two hours grinding per day. (My hands have limits!)

Any venue is fine with me, and ofc I can do different venues per hour.
N7ul1tr.png
@Tserin I can grind in any of the venues you have listed! I’ll start off with an hour of grinding.
@Tserin I can grind in any of the venues you have listed! I’ll start off with an hour of grinding.
UZVTEBc.png
@gravyfrog @Bearskull @Goatherder
Great! I'd like Volcanic Vents from all of you, please. Thank you!
@gravyfrog @Bearskull @Goatherder
Great! I'd like Volcanic Vents from all of you, please. Thank you!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
@Tserin I can grind in any of the venues would like to start off with an hour of grinding.
@Tserin I can grind in any of the venues would like to start off with an hour of grinding.
qe7N2ik.png
@LaughingMagician
I would like Blooming Grove please, thank you!
@LaughingMagician
I would like Blooming Grove please, thank you!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
@tserin- I can do two hours in any venue. I'll can do an hour today and another tomorrow.
@tserin- I can do two hours in any venue. I'll can do an hour today and another tomorrow.
@Unrest
I'd like them both in Blooming Grove from you as well please, thanks!
@Unrest
I'd like them both in Blooming Grove from you as well please, thanks!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
@Tserin I can do an hour of grinding. No specific preference
@Tserin I can do an hour of grinding. No specific preference
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31