Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Sprites, Genes, Elim, Skins, Mats...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hello there, [u]I am not currently saving up for anything (got the gene projects done, yay!), and am as such not actively pursuing this thread (bumping, etc.). If you see something you like, feel free to ping, but it may take me a while to get back to you, and I may not be as willing to go below LAH. Leaving it up as I may want to come back to it later.[/u] When I have the room and time, you can pay at least partially with fodder. [u]No hibden cooldown allowed[/u]. For the purposes of this thread, I value adult fodder at 7kt/g and hatchies at 5kt/g. I will shut down this payment method whenever it's not practical for me. ([u]Additionally, I love accents, especially fest ones, though I am kind of picky with them. Still, you might just be able to tempt to trade for those...[/u]) Other than that, I would like payments in treasure, gems or the genes/breed changes I'm trying to pay for. Aside from those genes and breed changes, I won't be doing any trading, but I am willing to haggle to below LAH. (Apparently some stuff is somehow hidden? I've checked the code, and it looks okay, but who knows with FR? If you hover over a missing item and like it, that's probably for sale as well, just not showing...) Here is what I'm selling: [u]Genes[/u] [item=Secondary Gene: Toxin] [item=Primary Gene: Skink]x2 [item=Primary Gene: Python]x2 [item=Secondary Gene: Morph]x3 [item=Primary Gene: Phantom (Gaoler)]x2 [item=Primary Gene: Candycane (Banescale)] [item=Secondary Gene: Sugarplum (Banescale)]x2 [item=Tertiary Gene: Skeletal (Banescale)]x3 [item=Tertiary Gene: Flecks (Veilspun)] [item=Secondary Gene: Loop (Veilspun)] [item=Tertiary Gene: Smirch]x6 [item=Secondary Gene: Spirit (Gaoler)]x2 [item=Tertiary Gene: Weathered (Gaoler)] x2 [item=Tertiary Gene: Flecks (Veilspun)]x3 [item=Secondary Gene: Spinner] [u]Vistas[/u] [item=Vista: Mire]x5 [item=Vista: Redrock Cove] [item=Vista: Blooming Grove] [item=Vista: 3rd Anniversary] [item=Vista: Forgotten Cave] [item=Vista: Conjurer's Hat] [item=Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia] [item=Vista: Plasmpool Armor] [item=Vista: Stormcatcher's Domain]x5 [item=Vista: Flamecaller's Domain]x2 [Clean text because something's wrong with the coding: Vista: Mire x5 Vista: Redrock Cove Vista: Blooming Grove Vista: 3rd Anniversary Vista: Forgotten Cave Vista: Conjurer's Hat Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia Vista: Plasmpool Armor Vista: Stormcatcher's Domain x5 Vista: Flamecaller's Domain x2 [u]Other Speciality[/u] [item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight]x7 [item=Tri-Color Scatterscroll]x2 [item=Breed Change: Nocturne]x4 [u]Scene[/u] [item=Scene: Sandswept Delta]x2 [item=Scene: Blooming Grove] [item=Scene: Target Practice]x10 [item=Scene: Broken Spear]x6 [item=Scene: Practice Weapons]x4 [item=Scene: Armory]x9 [Clean text because coding went wrong and I suck at fixing it: Scene: Sandswept Delta x2 Scene: Blooming Grove Scene: Target Practice x10 Scene: Broken Spear x6 S cene: Practice Weapons x4 Scene: Armory x9] [u]Crates and Chests[/u] [item=Mire Crate] [item=Scythe Crate] [item=Bramble Crate] [item=Mistwatch Shellion Crate] [item=Runic Bat Crate] [item=Dainty Wavehopper Crate] [item=Brilliant Psywurm Crate]x3 [item=Mossy Cerdae Crate]x2 [item=Shellion Crate] [item=Wetland Unicorn Crate] [item=WetlandUnicorn Crate]x3 [item=Eyes on You Chest]x2 [item=Blood Mancer Chest] [item=Exossein Chest] [item=Blackfire Chest] [item=Stibknight Chest]x2 [item=Crystalcourt Acolyte Chest] [item=Quartz Reef Chest] [item=Tower of Pillar Chest] [item=Pyromanticist Chest] [item=Born for Burning Chest]x2 [item=Esteemed Metalsmith Chest] [u]Skins/Accents[/u] [item=Skin: Psywurm] [item=Skin: Sword of the Ocean] [item=Skin: Riptide] [item=Accent: Efflorescence] [item=Accent: Leafydo]x2 [item=Skin: Glade Stream] [item=Accent: Frigid Fluffle] [item=Skin: Wraith] [item=Accent: Braseira] [item=Skin: Dark Generation] [item=Skin: Spirit Wings] [item=Skin: Mystic Regalia] [item=Skin: Starcrossed Scholar] [item=Accent: Tongue Out]x2 [item=Accent: Quartz Rose] [item=Accent: Snakestone] [item=Skin: The King Had Wings] [item=Accent: She Means Bismuth] [item=Accent: the curse of the Midas] [item=Accent: Sandshore Snipper] [item=Accent: Silky Webwing] [item=Accent: Thunder]x3 [item=Accent: Stormchaser]x3 [item=Accent: Magma Tube Menace]x4 [item=Accent: Melted]x3 [u]Battle[/u] [item=Eliminate]x2 [item=Scratch]x25 [item=Shred]x20 [item=Haste]x2 [item=Rally]x3 [item=Health Potion]x3x99 [item=Sap]x16 [item=Berserker] [u]Familiars[/u] [item=Shadow Sprite] [item=Molten Wartoad] [item=Polarfreeze Defender] [item=Seawater Savior]x3 [item=Sapling Speaker] [item=Sparkling Goblin] [item=Spiney Whale] [item=Sprouting Goblin] [item=Magic Nymph]x2 [item=Blight Nymph] [item=Spirit of Lightning] [item=Flowering Pohip]x2 [item=Spirit of Fire]x2 [item=Spirit of the Arcane]x3 [item=Spirit of Earth] [item=Spirit of Shadow] [item=Spirit of Wind]x2 [item=Spirit of Water]x2 [item=Spirit of Nature] [item=Contaminated Ambassador] [item=Emberglow Gem Guardian]x2 [item=Crystalspine Gem Guardian] [item=Contagion Gem Guardian]x6 [item=Shattered Plain Gem Guardian]x15 [item=Zephyr Gem Guardian] [item=Tsunami Gem Guardian] [u]Apparel[/u] [item=Starseer's Emblem] [item=Stonekeeper Emblem]x5 [item=Infectionist's Emblem] [item=Shady Emblem] [item=Diver Emblem] [item=Whirlwind Emblem] [item=Bloodscale Chest Guard] [item=Sky Blue Tail Bangle]x2 [item=Illuminated Crown] [item=Conjurer's Cobwebs] [item=Conjurer's Hat]x2 [item=Conjurer's Herb Pouch] [item=Ember Sylvan Bracelets] [item=Diaphanous Sylvan Headpiece] [item=Frigid Crown] [item=Chillspike Crown] [item=Shady Crown] [item=Whirlwind Crown]x2 [item=Diver Crown] [item=Warmwater Wanderers]x4 [item=Druidic Crown] [item=Druidic Crown]x2 [item=Furious Kilt] [item=Pyrite Pauldrons] [item=Ghost Flame Candles] [item=Ghost Flame Cloak] [item=Ghost Flame Collar]x2 [item=Ghost Flame Headpiece] [item=Ghost Flame Tail Jewel]x2 [item=Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon] [item=Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon] [item=Archer's Hat] [item=The Emperor's New Clothes] [item=Twilight Rose Thorn Banner] [item=Twilight Rose Thorn Leg Tangle]x3 [item=Twilight Rose Thorn Stockings] [item=Twilight Rose Thorn Tail Tangle] [item=Pristine Rose Thorn Crown] [item=Celebration Sage Cover] [item=Celebration Sage Lantern] [item=Celebration Sage Sash] [item=Celebration Sage Shawl] [item=Celebration Sage Sleeves] [item=Celebration Sage Tassel] [item=Forest's Edge Vines] [item=Illuminated Runescroll] [item=Sanddune Rags] [item=Autumn Woodmask] [item=Icicle Chains] [item=Blueberry Plumed Cover] [item=Strawberry Plumed Tuft] [item=Bramble Mantle] [item=Weathered Scale Wingplates]x2 [item=Will o' the Wisp] [item=Sociable Striped Garniture] [item=Patched Beggar Garniture] [item=Haunting Amber Pendants]x5 [item=Tigerlily Flower Crown]x2 [item=Dried Tail Lei] [item=Tigerlily Flowerfall] [item=Nebula Starsilk Earrings]x3 [item=Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes] [item=Nebula Starsilk Cloak]x3 [item=Nebula Starsilk Tailwrap]x6 [item=Teal Starsilk Scarf] [item=Bloodsong Starsilk Cloak] [item=Verdant Starsilk Socks] [item=Thundercrack Cogspanner] [item=Standard of the Stormcatcher] [item=Flameforger Crucible] [item=Standard of the Flamecaller] [item=Standard of the Arcanist]x2 [item=Starfall Crystalcloak]x2 [item=Riot Hazebeacon]x3 [item=Standard of the Plaguebringer] [item=Starlight Unicorn Horn] [item=Cairnstone Carry]x5 [item=Standard of the Earthshaker]x7 [item=Reedcleft Resonance] [item=Standard of the Windsinger] [item=Sinister Dress Shirt] [item=Florid Tailcoat] [item=Standard of the Tidelord] [item=Current Caller Raiment] [item=Skulking Chitin Breastplate] [item=Fluttering Chitin Breastplate] [item=Lightning's Charm]x6 [item=Trailing Storm]x5 [item=Victor's Skull]x6 [item=Contestant's Skull]x9 [item=Fire's Charm]x5 [item=Incense Mantle]x4 [u]Baldwin Mats[/u] [item=Green Goo]x99x8 [item=Yellow Goo]x99x5 [item=Orange Goo]x99x4 [item=Purple Goo]x99xx2 [item=Green Ooze]x99x6 [item=Purple Ooze]x99 [item=Green Sludge]x99x9 [item=Yellow Sludge]x99x5 [item=Orange Sludge]x99x3 [item=Blue Sludge]x99 [item=Grey Slime]x99 [item=Copper Muck]x99x4 [item=Silver Muck]x99 (You can buy other amounts than 99 of mats. For now, it's just easier for me to list it this way.) I'm also selling fodder familiars at 65kt/g pr. full crossroads trade (36) until I'm out and food points (meat, seafood and insects) at just below LAH. Ping me, and we'll work out a price. Ping me if you're interested in anything, and we'll talk price. [u]Don't leave a CR sitting too long. If it's not finalised within a day of being initialised, I'll cancel it and relist the items unless we have a previous agreement.[/u] [b]Reserved[/b] [item=Earth Sprite] (Payment plan with mildlyanxiousdoe)
Hello there,

I am not currently saving up for anything (got the gene projects done, yay!), and am as such not actively pursuing this thread (bumping, etc.). If you see something you like, feel free to ping, but it may take me a while to get back to you, and I may not be as willing to go below LAH. Leaving it up as I may want to come back to it later.

When I have the room and time, you can pay at least partially with fodder. No hibden cooldown allowed. For the purposes of this thread, I value adult fodder at 7kt/g and hatchies at 5kt/g. I will shut down this payment method whenever it's not practical for me. (Additionally, I love accents, especially fest ones, though I am kind of picky with them. Still, you might just be able to tempt to trade for those...)

Other than that, I would like payments in treasure, gems or the genes/breed changes I'm trying to pay for. Aside from those genes and breed changes, I won't be doing any trading, but I am willing to haggle to below LAH.

(Apparently some stuff is somehow hidden? I've checked the code, and it looks okay, but who knows with FR? If you hover over a missing item and like it, that's probably for sale as well, just not showing...)

Here is what I'm selling:

Genes
Secondary Gene: Toxin Primary Gene: Skink x2 Primary Gene: Python x2 Secondary Gene: Morph x3 x2 x2 x3 Tertiary Gene: Smirch x6 x2 x2 x3 Secondary Gene: Spinner

Vistas
Vista: Mire x5 Vista: Redrock Cove Vista: Blooming Grove Vista: 3rd Anniversary Vista: Forgotten Cave Vista: Conjurer's Hat Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia Vista: Plasmpool Armor x5 x2

[Clean text because something's wrong with the coding:
Vista: Mire x5
Vista: Redrock Cove
Vista: Blooming Grove
Vista: 3rd Anniversary
Vista: Forgotten Cave
Vista: Conjurer's Hat
Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia
Vista: Plasmpool Armor
Vista: Stormcatcher's Domain x5
Vista: Flamecaller's Domain x2

Other Speciality
Vial of Hypnotic Sight x7 Tri-Color Scatterscroll x2 Breed Change: Nocturne x4

Scene
Scene: Sandswept Delta x2 Scene: Blooming Grove Scene: Target Practice x10 x6 x4 Scene: Armory x9

[Clean text because coding went wrong and I suck at fixing it:
Scene: Sandswept Delta x2
Scene: Blooming Grove
Scene: Target Practice x10
Scene: Broken Spear x6 S
cene: Practice Weapons x4
Scene: Armory x9]

Crates and Chests
Mire Crate Scythe Crate Bramble Crate Mistwatch Shellion Crate Runic Bat Crate Dainty Wavehopper Crate Brilliant Psywurm Crate x3 Mossy Cerdae Crate x2 Shellion Crate Wetland Unicorn Crate WetlandUnicorn Crate x3 Eyes on You Chest x2 Blood Mancer Chest Exossein Chest Blackfire Chest Stibknight Chest x2 Crystalcourt Acolyte Chest Quartz Reef Chest Tower of Pillar Chest Pyromanticist Chest Born for Burning Chest x2 Esteemed Metalsmith Chest

Skins/Accents
Skin: Psywurm Skin: Sword of the Ocean Skin: Riptide Accent: Efflorescence Accent: Leafydo x2 Skin: Glade Stream Accent: Frigid Fluffle Skin: Wraith Accent: Braseira Skin: Dark Generation Skin: Spirit Wings Skin: Mystic Regalia Skin: Starcrossed Scholar Accent: Tongue Out x2 Accent: Quartz Rose Accent: Snakestone Skin: The King Had Wings Accent: She Means Bismuth Accent: the curse of the Midas Accent: Sandshore Snipper Accent: Silky Webwing Accent: Thunder x3 Accent: Stormchaser x3 Accent: Magma Tube Menace x4 Accent: Melted x3

Battle
Eliminate x2 Scratch x25 Shred x20 Haste x2 Rally x3 Health Potion x3x99 Sap x16 Berserker

Familiars
Shadow Sprite Molten Wartoad Polarfreeze Defender Seawater Savior x3 Sapling Speaker Sparkling Goblin Spiney Whale Sprouting Goblin Magic Nymph x2 Blight Nymph Spirit of Lightning Flowering Pohip x2 Spirit of Fire x2 Spirit of the Arcane x3 Spirit of Earth Spirit of Shadow Spirit of Wind x2 Spirit of Water x2 Spirit of Nature Contaminated Ambassador Emberglow Gem Guardian x2 Crystalspine Gem Guardian Contagion Gem Guardian x6 Shattered Plain Gem Guardian x15 Zephyr Gem Guardian Tsunami Gem Guardian

Apparel
Starseer's Emblem Stonekeeper Emblem x5 Infectionist's Emblem Shady Emblem Diver Emblem Whirlwind Emblem Bloodscale Chest Guard Sky Blue Tail Bangle x2 Illuminated Crown Conjurer's Cobwebs Conjurer's Hat x2 Conjurer's Herb Pouch Ember Sylvan Bracelets Diaphanous Sylvan Headpiece Frigid Crown Chillspike Crown Shady Crown Whirlwind Crown x2 Diver Crown Warmwater Wanderers x4 Druidic Crown Druidic Crown x2 Furious Kilt Pyrite Pauldrons Ghost Flame Candles Ghost Flame Cloak Ghost Flame Collar x2 Ghost Flame Headpiece Ghost Flame Tail Jewel x2 Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon Archer's Hat The Emperor's New Clothes Twilight Rose Thorn Banner Twilight Rose Thorn Leg Tangle x3 Twilight Rose Thorn Stockings Twilight Rose Thorn Tail Tangle Pristine Rose Thorn Crown Celebration Sage Cover Celebration Sage Lantern Celebration Sage Sash Celebration Sage Shawl Celebration Sage Sleeves Celebration Sage Tassel Forest's Edge Vines Illuminated Runescroll Sanddune Rags Autumn Woodmask Icicle Chains Blueberry Plumed Cover Strawberry Plumed Tuft Bramble Mantle Weathered Scale Wingplates x2 Will o' the Wisp Sociable Striped Garniture Patched Beggar Garniture Haunting Amber Pendants x5 Tigerlily Flower Crown x2 Dried Tail Lei Tigerlily Flowerfall Nebula Starsilk Earrings x3 Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes Nebula Starsilk Cloak x3 Nebula Starsilk Tailwrap x6 Teal Starsilk Scarf Bloodsong Starsilk Cloak Verdant Starsilk Socks Thundercrack Cogspanner Standard of the Stormcatcher Flameforger Crucible Standard of the Flamecaller Standard of the Arcanist x2 Starfall Crystalcloak x2 Riot Hazebeacon x3 Standard of the Plaguebringer Starlight Unicorn Horn Cairnstone Carry x5 Standard of the Earthshaker x7 Reedcleft Resonance Standard of the Windsinger Sinister Dress Shirt Florid Tailcoat Standard of the Tidelord Current Caller Raiment Skulking Chitin Breastplate Fluttering Chitin Breastplate Lightning's Charm x6 Trailing Storm x5 Victor's Skull x6 Contestant's Skull x9 Fire's Charm x5 Incense Mantle x4

Baldwin Mats
Green Goo x99x8 Yellow Goo x99x5 Orange Goo x99x4 Purple Goo x99xx2 Green Ooze x99x6 Purple Ooze x99 Green Sludge x99x9 Yellow Sludge x99x5 Orange Sludge x99x3 Blue Sludge x99 Grey Slime x99 Copper Muck x99x4 Silver Muck x99

(You can buy other amounts than 99 of mats. For now, it's just easier for me to list it this way.)

I'm also selling fodder familiars at 65kt/g pr. full crossroads trade (36) until I'm out and food points (meat, seafood and insects) at just below LAH. Ping me, and we'll work out a price.

Ping me if you're interested in anything, and we'll talk price.

Don't leave a CR sitting too long. If it's not finalised within a day of being initialised, I'll cancel it and relist the items unless we have a previous agreement.

Reserved
Earth Sprite (Payment plan with mildlyanxiousdoe)
@Elladanella (I'm about to go to bed btw, I may not see replies until several hours later)

Hi, I'm interested in buying your Will O' the Ember apparel.

Would you be willing to sell it for 900 gems?
If so, would you be kind enough to hold it for me for a week too?

If not, I totally understand :)
@Elladanella (I'm about to go to bed btw, I may not see replies until several hours later)

Hi, I'm interested in buying your Will O' the Ember apparel.

Would you be willing to sell it for 900 gems?
If so, would you be kind enough to hold it for me for a week too?

If not, I totally understand :)
WIP
@JoYoon No worries, I'm on my way to bed too, so will probably be some twelve hours+ before I respond.

I'll do 1kg or 1.1kt. Well below LAH. I can hold it for up to ten days, though, and I'm fine with mixed payment.
@JoYoon No worries, I'm on my way to bed too, so will probably be some twelve hours+ before I respond.

I'll do 1kg or 1.1kt. Well below LAH. I can hold it for up to ten days, though, and I'm fine with mixed payment.
@Elladanella

Would you be willing to do 10% below dom for your genes?

I'm also interested in the 2019 and 2020 fest apparel items
@Elladanella

Would you be willing to do 10% below dom for your genes?

I'm also interested in the 2019 and 2020 fest apparel items
@OpalineTeardrops No idea what dom is at the moment. (To be honest, I didn't even know these were on the Marketplace). All the ones I have are from Baldwin and Coli, so I'm fine with going below any price you can show me/link me to regarding whichever genes you want.
@OpalineTeardrops No idea what dom is at the moment. (To be honest, I didn't even know these were on the Marketplace). All the ones I have are from Baldwin and Coli, so I'm fine with going below any price you can show me/link me to regarding whichever genes you want.
@Elladanella

Oh, my apologies! I thought these were treasure genes. I'll look up the prices and get back to you later - I too am about to sleep
@Elladanella

Oh, my apologies! I thought these were treasure genes. I'll look up the prices and get back to you later - I too am about to sleep
@OpalineTeardrops No problem :) If not for the fact that I spent some time looking over my cousin's shoulder before opening my own account, I'd have been so confused by everything I'd have probably just clicked 'X'. And it's still bl**dy confusing! Take all the time you need and get back to me when you can. I'll get back to you after a nice long sleep and some hours of adulting and *****.
@OpalineTeardrops No problem :) If not for the fact that I spent some time looking over my cousin's shoulder before opening my own account, I'd have been so confused by everything I'd have probably just clicked 'X'. And it's still bl**dy confusing! Take all the time you need and get back to me when you can. I'll get back to you after a nice long sleep and some hours of adulting and *****.
@Elladanella How much for the Plague Sprite? I may need to save up a bit, but would you be willing to take art? Here's my [url=https://www.instagram.com/tigerdragonart/]instagram[/url] for reference and some art samples: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/749766041046876161/882071179194687498/Geodette.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/749766041046876161/880800985398784010/Gaze_the_Sage.png[/img] P.S if you're willing to take art I'd love to trade for more items, since my budget in currency is limited atm
@Elladanella How much for the Plague Sprite? I may need to save up a bit, but would you be willing to take art? Here's my instagram for reference and some art samples:

Geodette.png
Gaze_the_Sage.png

P.S if you're willing to take art I'd love to trade for more items, since my budget in currency is limited atm
Josh_Flight_Button.png Clan lore | Wishlist | Art Sales
YDxbQDJ.png
Tiger | She/Her
@TigerDragon14 I'd be fine going 6300-6350g (or the equivalent in treasure) or so. Of course, a few virgin sacrifices (fodder) would help soften me up ;P I can hold it for quite a while, but at the moment what I need is gems/genes, so even though your art looks awesome, I need to keep my eyes on the price.
@TigerDragon14 I'd be fine going 6300-6350g (or the equivalent in treasure) or so. Of course, a few virgin sacrifices (fodder) would help soften me up ;P I can hold it for quite a while, but at the moment what I need is gems/genes, so even though your art looks awesome, I need to keep my eyes on the price.
@Elladanella Alright! Regardless, if you ever want to trade art for items feel free to shoot me a DM :)
@Elladanella Alright! Regardless, if you ever want to trade art for items feel free to shoot me a DM :)
Josh_Flight_Button.png Clan lore | Wishlist | Art Sales
YDxbQDJ.png
Tiger | She/Her
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8