Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Huge UMA Clearout! (NEW 10/14)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
[center][b]>>>>(You do not need to ping me, I'm subbed)<<<<[/b][/center] After deciding to massively size down my lair to my favorite aesthetic, I have a bunch of UMAs that I no longer have a need for and have to sadly let go of. [LIST] [*]I don't feel like listing prices for everything so just ask! [*]Also feel free to make offers [*]Some of them are listed on the AH (not many) [*]I am open to haggling! [*]I am okay with doing holds! Just ask, I'll hold for a week [*]If a skin is shelved and prints regularly I will sell for print price [*]Only looking for payment in [b]Gems[/b] and [b]Treasure[/b] (1=1,100), not super interested in items (unless its scatterscrolls [emoji=normal eyes size=1]) [*]I [b]am[/b] looking for trades. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3050160/1#post_48759596]Please click here[/url] [/LIST] ------------- [center][b]New arrivals![/b] A few that I wasn't sure if I wanted to sell, listing them tentatively. Will likely add more in the future[/center] [center]Added 10/14[/center] [skin=37265][skin=24072][skin=38093][skin=40915][skin=40930][skin=39119] [center]Added 9/21[/center] [skin=40927][skin=39352][skin=29178][skin=16281] ------------- [center](listed from lowest to highest ID)[/center] [skin=20084][skin=20520][skin=23782][skin=26701][skin=28847][skin=29922][skin=31736][skin=33012][skin=34397][skin=36453][skin=37593][skin=37644][skin=37984][skin=38231][skin=38333][skin=38425][skin=38589][skin=38687][skin=38872][skin=38935][skin=38984][skin=38987][skin=38990][skin=39232][skin=39716][skin=39766][skin=39951][skin=40023][skin=40112][skin=40174][skin=40302][skin=40327][skin=40474] ------------- [b]Holding:[/b] ------------- [b]Sold:[/b] [skin=38132][skin=40270][skin=40147][skin=40513][skin=38034][skin=38180][skin=40034][skin=15474][skin=32887][skin=40053][skin=33761][skin=40283][skin=38519][skin=17041][skin=38092][skin=39805][skin=36715][skin=38690][skin=39962][skin=38977][skin=38839][skin=39977][skin=39032][skin=38898][skin=38943][skin=38233][skin=38107][skin=39025][skin=39287][skin=39763][skin=39223][skin=37238][skin=38591][skin=38727][skin=38616][skin=24811][skin=38615][skin=22910][skin=39481][skin=37588][skin=37460][skin=38314][skin=38335][skin=34568][skin=19665][skin=37720][skin=39987][skin=38988][skin=35830][skin=39998][skin=28858][skin=37789][skin=38886][skin=39828][skin=39868][skin=36266][skin=39968][skin=39660][skin=35849][skin=34734][skin=33758][skin=38582][skin=39108][skin=39664][skin=35440][skin=25309][skin=33835][skin=38809]
>>>>(You do not need to ping me, I'm subbed)<<<<

After deciding to massively size down my lair to my favorite aesthetic, I have a bunch of UMAs that I no longer have a need for and have to sadly let go of.

• I don't feel like listing prices for everything so just ask!
  • Also feel free to make offers
  • Some of them are listed on the AH (not many)
  • I am open to haggling!
  • I am okay with doing holds! Just ask, I'll hold for a week
  • If a skin is shelved and prints regularly I will sell for print price
  • Only looking for payment in Gems and Treasure (1=1,100), not super interested in items (unless its scatterscrolls )
  • I am looking for trades. Please click here

New arrivals!
A few that I wasn't sure if I wanted to sell, listing them tentatively. Will likely add more in the future
Added 10/14

Added 9/21

(listed from lowest to highest ID)

Holding:

Sold:
She/Her
20s
FR Time +3
UMA Sales
gXvbZA6.png
Trades
I am looking for soft colored/floral/pastel UMAs (please check my lair if you want an idea of what I mean). Even if you aren't sure that I'll be interested, it doesn't hurt to ask! Though please keep in mind I'll be very picky

Some in particular that I'm seeking out, as examples:

(as you can see I really like light yellow :p)

Also looking to trade skins for their color counterparts! I would also consider selling these for the right offer, but I'd rather trade:
Have and looking to trade for
Trades
I am looking for soft colored/floral/pastel UMAs (please check my lair if you want an idea of what I mean). Even if you aren't sure that I'll be interested, it doesn't hurt to ask! Though please keep in mind I'll be very picky

Some in particular that I'm seeking out, as examples:

(as you can see I really like light yellow :p)

Also looking to trade skins for their color counterparts! I would also consider selling these for the right offer, but I'd rather trade:
Have and looking to trade for
She/Her
20s
FR Time +3
UMA Sales
gXvbZA6.png
Gonna stop being lazy and ping gasp finally (even though I've already sold like half of the skins oops)

If you were pinged incorrectly or if I'm doing this wrong I'm so sorry, this is a bit confusing ;-; I didn't list everything I'm selling since that would take forever, just picked out a handful. But everything is listed in the top post! Taking offers on all of these but feel free to ask for price checks
The ones you were pinged for specifically are

Click here for the GASP thread!

This pinglist is assembled from the following searches:
Skydancer F, Skincent, resell, auctions/offers, limited, flowers/floral, gold, warm colors
Snapper F, Accent, resell, auctions/offers, limited, filigree, jewelry/silks, cool colors
Snapper F, Accent, resell, auctions/offers, limited, flowers/floral, nature, warm colors
Skydancer F, Skincent, resell, auctions/offers, limited, Asian, animals, flowers/floral, warm colors
Veilspun F, Accent, resell, auctions/offers, cool colors, flowers/floral, jewelry/silks
Veilspun F, Accent, resell, auctions/offers, warm colors, jewelry/silks, flowers/floral
Veilspun M, Skincent, resell, auctions/offers, flowers/floral, jewelry/silks, warm colors
Spiral F, Accent, resell, auctions/offers, limited, lanterns, apparel
Skydancer F, Skincent, resell, auctions/offers, limited, Asian, apparel, jewelry/silks, warm colors
Skydancer F, Skincent, resell, auctions/offers, limited, apparel, Asian, cool colors, jewelry/silks
Obelisk F, Skincent, resell, auctions/offers, Asian, smoke, warm colors
Obelisk M, Skincent, resell, auctions/offers, limited, angels, desert, jewelry/silks

@Leonaa @Trachynhawb @refrayn @PandragonsBox @Clifftop @TheDwarfQueen @triska @Maila @Veracity @Yaevinn @Yoda @Grimbone @straekitty @Hailey @Kernun @Alive @IndigoCat @arcaneidolriots @Kaitii @smileytechie @captaincaiti @Velociraptor42 @Steel @Ganymede @delightfuliza @Tangaroa @Shroomlet @Vulpen @AwayfromBirdland @obliviousally @burningdarkfire @Beladonna @Uitwaaien @Verosa @theroiprocepios @Aloice @kaaoqi @surfingpikachu @lightly @FairyArmadillo @Candace @BlackWinter @Leafdapple1 @Juni @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @mummy @thefrogg @yumejia @shadesofCyan @Veevi @Zanate @shimmeringxolo @BitterTea @Pumpcat @CakeOn @Dragonlaird @Noxeryrs @Narif @karilara @Shuffluffalo @kazay @hiddenmica @SugarPlumFaerie @Maye @Riko @Galaxtic @LhiannanSidhe @Essynkardi @Mercendia @ToxieToxie @SouthFarthing @Athexreh @Harribel @moosesushi @Chants @jamaesi @Oriel @Safirien @Katreal @christina @Peisinoe @Rinibun @sero @miuaki @angsthound @bringmeataco @godspeed @Zelai @leeedea @Cedric @Katherine @Erendira @IveRios @Xemriss @Kelenthe @Maybels @boxparts @Idari @OwlFeather @LionMagnus @Juyoung @Jaie @TribalDragon @Vallux @keraunic @LanthanumIridium @Menghuancat @haxure @aphreal @Valentina @PaintingFlowers @birdfairy @raxyl @Disanxian @Obscaenus @TeddyDJ @Faileas @Oakwick @Velsim @fluffballofdoom @Desolation @sorai @TeaRex @Godspeed @Betta @veevi @Sheba @Monchii @JakeStrider @anhbon921 @WDGaster @Runi @GlowPen @Arrakis @Isidora @parthenon @VineDream @MollyMerula @RRHepburn @qew23 @seragakisei @pioff @Ririterasu @noixy @Amorah @Ysdaar @PrinceOfStorms @nightmischief @MadDucks @Wuxian @Ixnyeltha @Zayev @Kihyun @Bhaskara @BluMoon @Noctiferous @BloodyBunny @OrionPax @epzel @PixelofHealth @Nevaka @yoosung @Undergrowth @frizzchan @greyyourwarden @Mima @CosmicSummer @Ag47 @Gravekeeper @hawwah @PharahRaptor @sugarcrash @VictorNikiforov @Edge @Ebrietas @Dior @Jaye @AlexiCyn @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Kyoya @AmelieLacroix @snowpea @Panopticon @Moonlace @Snipe @Brea @Moristian @Lyka @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @nemodave @Featherly @Dracorvus @HerrWolf @BloodSentry @Wrath @InHeritent @jsquiddy @NightRising @TKodami @Noirist @Effervessa @DawnRavenclaw @sableye @Tinytalkingtina @cywscross @Evet @Kylari @Owlienerd @Irrwahn @RocketGrunt @Starisia @Silverishness @MechWyrms @Gwendolyn @Ythequeris @Rangiku @alexicyn @Aehdncl @yomnea33 @DiamondElephant @Duskflame @Dragondrop @Cethosia @Valolaire @bisou @Sagittarium @widmo @ThatOneGirl @pretend @ruirea @Rest @ToxicE @Lallie @BlazeWolf @synnful @CuriousLoli @Steamplonk @Apotheca @Tuatara @Tidybunny @Scuzz @Rohana @Hawkbeckfire @Starrlight @everynne @markab @songify @Xirei @Apfelobst @matejko @bunnyfork @cloverly @Ivypooll @uniquelykenn @shibadog @Leukowii @murmur21 @DoctorJekyll @professorpig @perifinite @despoinai @Johan @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @haylxx @selenomancy @Goolix @misericordieuse @Belegorn @Leannaa @bioglitch @Deva @nonaline @Iridaceae @micchikureshima @Oodie @Snowkitsu @Jenkow @jaxentiatil @Cognitive @Fervanus @AntivirusAndroid @Hideki @MythicSpirit @Kedalea @Nilheim @luckless @Kaio @zeguk @Pollen @NoodleMomma @Saeliras @ideunatty @Dangeroux @DracoLeo @Iskars @elfmoss @SparkleOfGold @daffynewt @Goldenstorm @roiben @JesterGurl @SheerCold @lynxedlight @Yagine @Spirit78 @Phoenixfyre @Felisaries @Elachu @SaintMotel @bitmap @caedis @Suntouched @Reefknot @Peyp @MarinaQuakenbush @RyuLevone @suncodex @vainqueurs @Withoutbounds @foxpaaws @Fereyik @Kaljaia @Lunox @Finne @ViciousPrincess @Artichoke @deep @CanesVenatici @Ravenhearst @EverAutumn @SolusPrime379 @wintercovers @PunchingSolas @DrowsyPanda @Sunlace @Anda @batcrooks @HermaMora @los @Karanja @Astrophile @NameChange851 @Maliha @Lawcaldwell @cytotoxic @Convexity @SirArchimedes @heckinsnek @CrazyBat @misfitmiskatonic @Silverwulf @skin @vassily @Mupfel @TheMeatloafQueen @Nimuir @DevilFlower @agust @Guest @PoIarized @Mimas @Reptilia @Jabberwocky09 @Fortuna @SquidMage @OrphanBlack @snapppper @Darkrait @firtarian @Ollieshark @warthog @KattsTheName @TwilightStars @Cynil @unsolved @Kaial @NorthernLiights @Parzivval @terato @Malachite @RaptorQueen @Reckless @Bufftuffandfluff @quatervois @JWayland @literallyacat @Starrynightren @Amenen @Benuyka @alyblaith @amberrosalie @Ilesvia @Shaire @Rafaru @MaraStarSeer @Artorias @X3X @Maeca @SylphOfHeart @ghxy @SilverQuark @Madolche @KiwiSmoothie @Trixelations @Cerion @Zukohere @tytonidae @ninjanuary @PhoenixFire36 @meloncauli @Kikatzu @TheClassCalico @MistyGold @Nightflyer8909 @ribless @Sanati @dandyfrau @Eiyora @Sienne @Xypnise @TextbookHumor @TheBluestJay @FallingStar275 @Venture @Ky0n @SDSPAGE @Gratlanty @schnauze @Cyrya @VioletChachki @Ankhr @NowViewing @Mairon @LostWhisperer @techmess @Bluwingskitty @CoffeeCaat @GhostChateau @hiei @Limitless @Crowstorm @WhisperSpirit @starskynadder @PixelSylveon56 @Harmonywish @Chelo @Halua @Cryfie @Jobie @UchihaIyo @WarriorSong @Buythestars @PikaChan412 @ShadowPiper @RiavaCornelia @Macchi @Osmodeus @Heathers @HeavyRoads @Harana @everdeenn @Psi @TAOGTMI @Opalescent @Lunarias @Aquaparrot @LavenderAmethyst @ivority @LLev @angstprxnce @Rowdy @SepiaSenpai @RinyshkaS @LittleDoctor @Eidos @Voidshadow @jenivan1000 @VanillaCupcake @precilla @XxBlueExorcistxX @MissTea @sunnyVista @Toldentops @Cherrytree1222 @manylimbs @readergirl12 @serron @gefrorenerzahn @cynicalCrows @RubyZoisite @Spark @paxx @choimango @heckhound @sobbing @QueenAlais @ChaosSama @lang001 @Nakitra @FireTissue831 @BillyRuffian @Mintso @cobwebs @concept @DragonNoodle @mooncakefestival @Snivy88 @Marmite @SuspiciousOrange @Hikaye @EmotionalTree @soarieglibb @sicksip @Ellanoi @Drastalblight @oppay @Ziernalie @CelestialMuse @Nonsense @StealthNerd @Aberration @SarcasticHawke @Kaldwin @LunaeLumen @silverishness @alliecats @klee @girlgirlDragon @mmuted @Hakary @Kerneleq @Tala2121 @apricotstarship @Closetcreep @heathermoon @succulents @Scarheart99789 @elbarien @Zoruna @Kipuka @Overcoat @nyarancia @Halflight @Bystander @Gompytje @yum @Banhi @Sheerivory @greenpotion @Techmox @xEndless @aschers @cyborb @Redsand @Valikor @stCon @zerolynx @Sunline @akoshka @Riptidee @ReneDV98 @pilotbites @ArtofSocrates @Wolftick @pondweed @Astra52 @Allychan @iiiisageiiii @Medisin @Aito @GoldStar @doniider @Banguela @WitchHunt @full @knifecentipede @Crumpet @Reverent @Liliun @Onyxbat @draaviinrays @nychthemeron @LordDragonWubbs @Liluye @Sadiegreen @Oxy @Lordofthepies @Maeva @Dreadnoughtus @PearlOfSeduction @puppicino @QueenofRedLions @shugenja @HoodieCat @Ahi @StarPortal @squishypeachy @big @wwhirlybirb @mikaeia @Rairudiseu @lemecrazy @pooses @Fervor @iaqo @faraway @Sealterbloind @pandapaws @DeltaNegative @ancestral @Rayzor @Flanoir @Kom @Magnanimous @Moirli @Danizaurs @Maikatze @OriginalIAm @Suspended @velvetufo @Heliolisk @Kinhaera @TehuMertt @OyasumiKasumi @Norion @Bantymom @hungry @Anduins @amimari @dustfawn @Visceryl @evilwave @johan @torture @ghostheel @Sylvanlady @NullE @Aeriel @IromotNemem @ThistleProse @summerwar @xjsx @Ozma @putrefaction @rilakkumin @KristalNoodles @sisyo @Ichorous @Joywing @Adamantium @junu @DarkwingDove @iicaaruus @Mir @Aica @Vanq @Driamatic @Lurkingbullfox @Sephrenia @fuzzysherbet @Tilli @Doxiunoia @sakanapanda @bugbrain @Gxcci @neonhorns @ky0nky @Eaen @Altassar @Kelpoyo @lorri12 @HPPJWoF @Ayxia @kijauni @faebeats @minervamaga @seylon @Briarfox13 @catoftheallie @Trilonyte @ces @Pyrozod @TamneSenke @Goblincat @eternatus @varjopeura @sophycat @LittleRain @Spooky @Namarie @todorokishoto @Skeletiano @Chromathesia @chibiboru @Nuclearloop @Fossillayer @bonesdarling @oprhy @AnoraBorealis @VeryMuchATest @Adagia @batnap @apathes @LunaBun @ShahDalamadur @wooloo @sassyatta @chuuyas @doniiderr @ladymoon2886 @Galatheid @vorselon @notamused @uncle @Gaston @cov @Shpee @Jaypaw @raikaryuujin @JotaroCujoh @Aerites @Bloodwyrm @Ponscha @cholesky @Northland @AcretoSorien @S0ap @vendi @Saeldryn @Aisuryu @xxxx @gardener @Desecrated @Taarnfalk @mrgbmommy @Kimmeh @Solinary @WistyRain @Onyswift @FrostNiskare @Ballad @orangesunrise @User9125 @weirdmagedd0n @UnhappyJoker @OpalPlaguestone @Endyr @Natron @hydde @galaxytherobin @mothshake @Tofubear @venvi @sallow @silveremouse @Aeriona @5H4D0WDU57 @WHDE @Anjoulas @StarshipsFleeing @Fin72 @bogfriend @drool @Atsumi @KishHuzrin @CrowleyGhost @Skaimoo @cloudfilledskies @teebone @Lunyra @Spinyax @KittyAoba @Icystorm @SilverBelle @Archimedez @Doomslayer @suu @shozurei @Idyll @Lycoriae @SkyCsxandr @MinnowFox @Cynderbark @disentanglement @DannaSukaira @Rainbowlight @TempestDragon @ravenistic @Amayai @caathedral @say10 @DiamondNoodles @nephelle @SleepyDrago @arlyn @laurels @strawyerberry @sessmachine @Qhersek @Yilara @Tinble @fredddio @BunnySox @aalien @AngelOfFate @Rolyo @Sincerity11 @Kiipho @mem @eldrvtch @shadesofchaos @Moonweaverr @Snoops @Tuberose @Skystalker @connortheknight @Kuratabells @CaptainSpaulding @Riddance @Somaville @sylvalley @Pepi @torch @rei711 @KariThorne @jennycatmystique @DemonChild77 @Rubaiyat @Hirrrio @TrivialArmor @sheppo @zeeboot @Galaxius @TypeFull @GreenAtlas @Lethia @FeatherFace @QuirkyTea @zerys @Sucrose @CheshireMr @windowsXP @smolelf @Neons @Nuthatch @ezlu @ScaleyRedSi @Exlann @Coward @Hydrixz404 @OblivionStriker @GLaDos42 @wurple @hamburgers123 @Bunnymif @fraulien @Lokey @honour @RoseArcana @Sloths @WhisperingThief @LSparrow @Levona @decays @DawnBreak77 @137 @Opals @Paganism @Butcherbaby @noxeyes @RisenWolf @Wizardry @colorofhardwork @pouchipouchi @Vinyamar @DashieDoesThings @Dakkokki @Refractor @IcyGlaceon471 @YUNLING @Cirrostratus @Missed @Scent @winterlights @KaichouKai @Superstition @Waleskayu @Xenokiin @SpecialDragon12 @grr @yik @Thievul @KreepyKrawlies @World @JulyAphelion @parxboiz @Phay @Kaijeu @Wintaclu @iphegenia @ladywindgrace @CandyPrincess @Ambulocetus @Lomon @Drymm @Kitty4801 @Golurk @Cats @Kaneun @teiidae @CyanSenerade @demagogue @Hiii @Obituary @KiteM @Aetherna @Sionainn @endlessstation @BirdeeBee @EmSheshan @craftbaobao2 @crogge @elysifish @StormJunes @SleepyProphet @FailedSuperhero @Dabble @ribbonz @Astraya @Blushunt @TheWingedHeroine @Machidieles @Odile @Primrosefortune @FuzzyMelon @AnokAlphaStar @Aphantasia @2towels @Are @Windowz @SnowFrost620 @asocialgoldfish @hallinhammas @mithrail @Cloneraid @xxHenry1025xx @horrorsilk @nebulova @kschaef @Kunikida @Zodiakey @Sarcoline @Morningrise @copiouscrawdadz @KoTiss @arsenicxx @Airaly @oof @Diancie @Legacywolf @Maliblu @Miasmas @Panicat @Rabbitspirit @Dewberry @silversouledcat @Sushimonsterr @Khayria @Spacemanspiff @Euthymia @Asutavl @MidnightGarden @queenhelixxia @Faunnie @Tomoko10 @SaltyGhost @Espenfalls @cholla @Kalorin @ulvesang @Saraceaser @slaytheist @pacem @CrystallizedMoon @Viscount @Gypae @fernbrake @sassibirb @Nelyafinwe @liturgies @bardcollege @Aletsan @Perelandria @plaguenurse @Reksy @Riimi @Synthsational @mintychip @Comfrey @Sekine @cottoncloud @dolohova @Revius @StarSpeckledInk @ttaikapapu @Fletchling @dinomatika @AlbinoDragon3605 @sureputo @Eliriel @Voronok @RolandMiller @GladiolusXI @Rhapsodus @Isyrii @Parad0xxy @ItMeansHope @Kurbis @TacoTequila @KoifishLizard @Krocodalie @Magala @crowvidae @WindChimes @Lightwarden @Faunaflor @eieru @StarfallRanch @Reithya @kaessis @Rayomz @Hag @SpearTheDemon @Meii @JustAnotherFan @LunarMoth @Karabee @Dragongirl00100 @IamNoHere @Sylveon1165 @DementedDracon @birdmusic @Allstohel @Lunasdreamv2 @marshsiren @BirchConcentus @Cynder00 @xique @Calidragon @scolopendromorph @MemeFish @MixedRainbow @thelemonsnek @HellsGate @MediaeLycan @Meniph410 @TheEmptyCity @Rohi @Orphism @marchpanes @robouiop @Askesis @CurrentFlight @Blackeyed @frosmoth @TheUltimateOwl @Lupen @Fluttering @maybels @ghilannain @kyruiz @antiques @beastsniperemmy8 @ikunoche @Sic @SatansAppendix @Saffirre @Drizzlesong @Beegirl @lostplanetvoltia @Wendiferous @haIIow @LotusCandy @RheoTastic @leukristic @giroro @Yelloweye @missaliceblue @theobear @Aristata @Plouvoir @seamists @Witcherrii @Fruitling @Morifinde @gentlytohear @Aviose @Gladiolusa @Badendmusical @Saharawrites @CorneliaR @Gravitaxis @pigeontarot @ichorus @Crownings @Nayolah @isuzu @prettylizards @Hazardoush @TheDEV1L @Amika @Flamed @seclusion @Verdes @HoIIow @BirdWings @hawchoo @Meowruff @Barok @Arianethel @Devonix @Falgardien @xylocopa @mousieamelia @Whisper22 @Scaramouche @jinu @Flaxen @luxlustravi @Lodzhal @rinjing @pawsmos @onegentlerabbit @AikoHosokawa @Gavix @AstralEventide @Humboldt @wallaby @xxnyxy @gumiho @Jaderannosaurus @NaoNao @Pyrrhigan @hatesprit @dragonNMR @Azureus @Sterlingstars @BellumInvictus @prefiringfort @mabon @furo @Cosmiali @GreatValueCereal @penantiomers @Sourdeer @InfinityLlama @Akal @thecatsred @Lemonsinasoup @justjasper @aearinn @koujakward @Cheshires @casanovasAnchor @SeptentrionSea @BandedLake @HermitCrab @Sirenia @Tsugumi @Shadowlugia711 @Blightwyrm @DreamingShad0ws @FernCoyote @OliveBoat @OwnedByCats @chronoimp @andersbegabt @NightmareJudge @Kobugi @Blacklily @Sommfi @Lilian @Melova @Hmm @constellationxx @Munancho @tokkungi @Marjolaine @Kneph @mangoeclipse @princeofseaglass @rockcorgo @Mysthla @Neonhorns @Karikumik @Vader @nebulasandjays @Tatobot @hobihobi @Keryth @SookieJane @FoxyPlant @gaycaesar @Rocpool @Crimsonpizza @airport @Tahoma @Feinics @softsylveon @Kauria @exp @QueenNothing @Mystel @mgcltwo @squidhead @ezelia @Nightfallen @doremy @CeriothOfCinders @lusbiana @pghbekka @Dianounais @MaeDae @luxidy @morrigne @Forestwolf @MissHush @Vwoop @Penryn @Foxyhobbit @Karrikut @KingHarry @Neurachem @clovur @Burger @brevityis @Perrydotto @churchill @ROTTED @Horrifying @SpookyPuptarts @Hevnoraak @Skyending @MuffinCloud @Rirukagi @Katarra @Ticklesmack @dinaurian @Dracowolf @Alamire @Koobi @CristorcusHelix @Dragons114750 @NamelessNekomata @Rythen @Infinipede @wolfbutterfly42 @SolarSam @Xaraxal @b0mbyx @Koisticks @Dinolee @Sanrios @WolfByte @grasssnake485 @uwuloo @CrystalWolf9091 @Akashiyuki @ratbones @magicalscience @triingquarry @finder77 @Ecruteak @dawnwyrm @Mirrorface @Achi @necrophades @heiheidamowang @GAW @Aruakhal @Cryptic @saltyscone @azhdrake @HorseCrazy @Floidivoidi @Camrrito @Okacuine @CatTangle @PeonydKingpin @wedredding @Lauros @lyttlekytten @RyukaTheDragon @EndlessDragon @Cyans @SteampunkLlama @rosevoids @SquidneyTsu @Elody @AqunAthlok @necromancing @ETVermin @alatefeline @Wolfieboy @sensiblesoap @celastrea @snberry @Elpzh @SoullessWendigo @Twye @viktowl @LoyalStar @Siris @KallyPaige @MetalSpaghetti @lotusen @Asterodea @Xarina @FluffYeti @Azurine @Ambitious @Lichtdrache @Koneko @218715 @InkedMyths @TornadoTorrie @Gross @desiher @Misha @Njerro @ArcticFire @EternalBlaze @Rookery @ProbablyNotYou @coconuthead @Sightlesz @tambadabam @Kisk @RuinousOmen @TsarinaTorment @ForsakenAngel @mistystep @sensitivepigeon @Byggden @fleurderat @robinchan33 @kiwis @JamSandwich @WickedPixie @heartstops @Alfamangle @Kylaila @smilefires @kingratb @Pufferheart @Mostima @Miridiana @Slavic @tombstones @kyaniite @Hawkfeather @Valmue @Katargo @SapphireFire @artemiswanderer @Tamarin21 @Sarafina @Delotha @Adabat @Chocoli @Ekkinox @Houndstooth @thegracefuldeer @Raptorgrrl @r0t @BeyondTheClouds @Spookio @clerval @Nukleer @Sarcosanct @LudSa @sockmonkeygerald @BapeTheFish @FableSky @redleader @ilan @SaintStranger @ZombieBiologist @Tarvalian @reefknot @Casethrace @mayogirl2 @PurpleHusky @Bradtsu @mistysteel @Grune @MrGold @WickedHeart @WitchyyWeasel @FRONA @Geminid @dads @Nilock @Felhaim @Aversi @Epiphora @Kiryo @Wallenstein @GunMute @Eshye @ReeBear @wormwizard @Vesperupus @PearlyPeaks @explicitmoxley @bonivich @WillowWisp64 @kgb @Paigeboi @Yunmeng @InkBunnyGold @mercsydaisy @Okn @Industry @Caydence @RainyCerdae @Museum @Arkhia @HalfPintVerdance @weaverz @Aarresi @Alphrussia @lazerbuckley @Emothy @GayNidoKing @kyat @sandplague @KCDragons @enby @styygian @Iskaeil @TheNightsSecret @makani @Ragon @0hzarks @Susurrar @sgerj @deroached @JadedSerpent62 @Sorsciana @CandyKacktus @EthicsGradient @julianahomicide @HiddenMica @Snowtea @CryptidPossum @princesstanwe @Hydrostatic @AphroditeLeFay @aecasia @Narrenschiff @oceanics @Liirah @LeWorm @AquaEmperor @Nocturnalism @Herumi @wobbitt @Whimzica @Noll @LittlestDragon @Nashawryn @Speedythecat @aelith @Firedawn @Kin @corvid @a27594111 @Comic1Sans @DocMulligan @Soraa @ellensaurus @Ender080 @0verdose @StarTatami @candycanexolo @skyfish @XJSX @JiminxYoongi @profligate @SkyDancer10 @overture @Fluffpuffpanda @thace @Silverpelt60 @Iniimical @titian @Oxyhemoglobin @Sakurashark @Skippyjimjams @Varda @Graffinn @HandleAnimal @Syntax @Jeon @Katesserole @Swerver @Violeteevee @CPFG44 @Varnaxis @madameprez @MafiaVamp @Ludsa @sweetapppp @Impavid @Rykela @Cantaloupe @frogguts @BrightBreeze @Friege @DrakoTheDragon @Quantum @Dreyrugr @Embargo @elibe @Raxty @Mean @LKF @Werepunk @assiduendo @thefluffypuppy @plagues @SeaweedSalad @Attor @ShinyHunter47 @nebulastep @Petrichord @hyperpop @Logically @Gulo @Fadeela @khamaat @Kemeira @smeen @LemonQuartz @TarmonSuravye @Boneshakers @ElecSquirrel10 @Endofwave @crimsonpixie @The6th @arkhys @elafralah @Louiee @Sharkra @Neiran @fwiflof @Saturnalian @Dragonwyspr @ShallWeDance @nice @Meebo @CreamGravy @Orodruin @Grox @Bamboo1996 @Ophicus @Ghostharpies @harmonywish @Reiyn @Pipirii @comicsans @aghast @vukodlak @RebelRai @Soraia @Hooperosa @Reythaak @Yashura @HurricaneWinds @Darlnim @Haruspexx @Lawful @Hydrocity @ChaosSyst @euphoriaxseesaw @W0lfBait @cut73ry @shivermetimbers @heronfoot @sneer @PureSuicune @Cosimia @equive @Lunadiviner @Archdevil @Windows98 @Zivo @meowmeow2023 @GoneWithTheSin @BloodAlphaess @Thoroughbred @Lusinga @Yorshka @TenderVulture @Oceanas @ufoprnc @kkertas @pensive @miitopia @FreyaShadow @IanYuy @AngelSami @Risse @pachirisu @ProbablySkeletor @3ctoplasm
Gonna stop being lazy and ping gasp finally (even though I've already sold like half of the skins oops)

If you were pinged incorrectly or if I'm doing this wrong I'm so sorry, this is a bit confusing ;-; I didn't list everything I'm selling since that would take forever, just picked out a handful. But everything is listed in the top post! Taking offers on all of these but feel free to ask for price checks
The ones you were pinged for specifically are

Click here for the GASP thread!

This pinglist is assembled from the following searches:
Skydancer F, Skincent, resell, auctions/offers, limited, flowers/floral, gold, warm colors
Snapper F, Accent, resell, auctions/offers, limited, filigree, jewelry/silks, cool colors
Snapper F, Accent, resell, auctions/offers, limited, flowers/floral, nature, warm colors
Skydancer F, Skincent, resell, auctions/offers, limited, Asian, animals, flowers/floral, warm colors
Veilspun F, Accent, resell, auctions/offers, cool colors, flowers/floral, jewelry/silks
Veilspun F, Accent, resell, auctions/offers, warm colors, jewelry/silks, flowers/floral
Veilspun M, Skincent, resell, auctions/offers, flowers/floral, jewelry/silks, warm colors
Spiral F, Accent, resell, auctions/offers, limited, lanterns, apparel
Skydancer F, Skincent, resell, auctions/offers, limited, Asian, apparel, jewelry/silks, warm colors
Skydancer F, Skincent, resell, auctions/offers, limited, apparel, Asian, cool colors, jewelry/silks
Obelisk F, Skincent, resell, auctions/offers, Asian, smoke, warm colors
Obelisk M, Skincent, resell, auctions/offers, limited, angels, desert, jewelry/silks

@Leonaa @Trachynhawb @refrayn @PandragonsBox @Clifftop @TheDwarfQueen @triska @Maila @Veracity @Yaevinn @Yoda @Grimbone @straekitty @Hailey @Kernun @Alive @IndigoCat @arcaneidolriots @Kaitii @smileytechie @captaincaiti @Velociraptor42 @Steel @Ganymede @delightfuliza @Tangaroa @Shroomlet @Vulpen @AwayfromBirdland @obliviousally @burningdarkfire @Beladonna @Uitwaaien @Verosa @theroiprocepios @Aloice @kaaoqi @surfingpikachu @lightly @FairyArmadillo @Candace @BlackWinter @Leafdapple1 @Juni @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @mummy @thefrogg @yumejia @shadesofCyan @Veevi @Zanate @shimmeringxolo @BitterTea @Pumpcat @CakeOn @Dragonlaird @Noxeryrs @Narif @karilara @Shuffluffalo @kazay @hiddenmica @SugarPlumFaerie @Maye @Riko @Galaxtic @LhiannanSidhe @Essynkardi @Mercendia @ToxieToxie @SouthFarthing @Athexreh @Harribel @moosesushi @Chants @jamaesi @Oriel @Safirien @Katreal @christina @Peisinoe @Rinibun @sero @miuaki @angsthound @bringmeataco @godspeed @Zelai @leeedea @Cedric @Katherine @Erendira @IveRios @Xemriss @Kelenthe @Maybels @boxparts @Idari @OwlFeather @LionMagnus @Juyoung @Jaie @TribalDragon @Vallux @keraunic @LanthanumIridium @Menghuancat @haxure @aphreal @Valentina @PaintingFlowers @birdfairy @raxyl @Disanxian @Obscaenus @TeddyDJ @Faileas @Oakwick @Velsim @fluffballofdoom @Desolation @sorai @TeaRex @Godspeed @Betta @veevi @Sheba @Monchii @JakeStrider @anhbon921 @WDGaster @Runi @GlowPen @Arrakis @Isidora @parthenon @VineDream @MollyMerula @RRHepburn @qew23 @seragakisei @pioff @Ririterasu @noixy @Amorah @Ysdaar @PrinceOfStorms @nightmischief @MadDucks @Wuxian @Ixnyeltha @Zayev @Kihyun @Bhaskara @BluMoon @Noctiferous @BloodyBunny @OrionPax @epzel @PixelofHealth @Nevaka @yoosung @Undergrowth @frizzchan @greyyourwarden @Mima @CosmicSummer @Ag47 @Gravekeeper @hawwah @PharahRaptor @sugarcrash @VictorNikiforov @Edge @Ebrietas @Dior @Jaye @AlexiCyn @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Kyoya @AmelieLacroix @snowpea @Panopticon @Moonlace @Snipe @Brea @Moristian @Lyka @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @nemodave @Featherly @Dracorvus @HerrWolf @BloodSentry @Wrath @InHeritent @jsquiddy @NightRising @TKodami @Noirist @Effervessa @DawnRavenclaw @sableye @Tinytalkingtina @cywscross @Evet @Kylari @Owlienerd @Irrwahn @RocketGrunt @Starisia @Silverishness @MechWyrms @Gwendolyn @Ythequeris @Rangiku @alexicyn @Aehdncl @yomnea33 @DiamondElephant @Duskflame @Dragondrop @Cethosia @Valolaire @bisou @Sagittarium @widmo @ThatOneGirl @pretend @ruirea @Rest @ToxicE @Lallie @BlazeWolf @synnful @CuriousLoli @Steamplonk @Apotheca @Tuatara @Tidybunny @Scuzz @Rohana @Hawkbeckfire @Starrlight @everynne @markab @songify @Xirei @Apfelobst @matejko @bunnyfork @cloverly @Ivypooll @uniquelykenn @shibadog @Leukowii @murmur21 @DoctorJekyll @professorpig @perifinite @despoinai @Johan @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @haylxx @selenomancy @Goolix @misericordieuse @Belegorn @Leannaa @bioglitch @Deva @nonaline @Iridaceae @micchikureshima @Oodie @Snowkitsu @Jenkow @jaxentiatil @Cognitive @Fervanus @AntivirusAndroid @Hideki @MythicSpirit @Kedalea @Nilheim @luckless @Kaio @zeguk @Pollen @NoodleMomma @Saeliras @ideunatty @Dangeroux @DracoLeo @Iskars @elfmoss @SparkleOfGold @daffynewt @Goldenstorm @roiben @JesterGurl @SheerCold @lynxedlight @Yagine @Spirit78 @Phoenixfyre @Felisaries @Elachu @SaintMotel @bitmap @caedis @Suntouched @Reefknot @Peyp @MarinaQuakenbush @RyuLevone @suncodex @vainqueurs @Withoutbounds @foxpaaws @Fereyik @Kaljaia @Lunox @Finne @ViciousPrincess @Artichoke @deep @CanesVenatici @Ravenhearst @EverAutumn @SolusPrime379 @wintercovers @PunchingSolas @DrowsyPanda @Sunlace @Anda @batcrooks @HermaMora @los @Karanja @Astrophile @NameChange851 @Maliha @Lawcaldwell @cytotoxic @Convexity @SirArchimedes @heckinsnek @CrazyBat @misfitmiskatonic @Silverwulf @skin @vassily @Mupfel @TheMeatloafQueen @Nimuir @DevilFlower @agust @Guest @PoIarized @Mimas @Reptilia @Jabberwocky09 @Fortuna @SquidMage @OrphanBlack @snapppper @Darkrait @firtarian @Ollieshark @warthog @KattsTheName @TwilightStars @Cynil @unsolved @Kaial @NorthernLiights @Parzivval @terato @Malachite @RaptorQueen @Reckless @Bufftuffandfluff @quatervois @JWayland @literallyacat @Starrynightren @Amenen @Benuyka @alyblaith @amberrosalie @Ilesvia @Shaire @Rafaru @MaraStarSeer @Artorias @X3X @Maeca @SylphOfHeart @ghxy @SilverQuark @Madolche @KiwiSmoothie @Trixelations @Cerion @Zukohere @tytonidae @ninjanuary @PhoenixFire36 @meloncauli @Kikatzu @TheClassCalico @MistyGold @Nightflyer8909 @ribless @Sanati @dandyfrau @Eiyora @Sienne @Xypnise @TextbookHumor @TheBluestJay @FallingStar275 @Venture @Ky0n @SDSPAGE @Gratlanty @schnauze @Cyrya @VioletChachki @Ankhr @NowViewing @Mairon @LostWhisperer @techmess @Bluwingskitty @CoffeeCaat @GhostChateau @hiei @Limitless @Crowstorm @WhisperSpirit @starskynadder @PixelSylveon56 @Harmonywish @Chelo @Halua @Cryfie @Jobie @UchihaIyo @WarriorSong @Buythestars @PikaChan412 @ShadowPiper @RiavaCornelia @Macchi @Osmodeus @Heathers @HeavyRoads @Harana @everdeenn @Psi @TAOGTMI @Opalescent @Lunarias @Aquaparrot @LavenderAmethyst @ivority @LLev @angstprxnce @Rowdy @SepiaSenpai @RinyshkaS @LittleDoctor @Eidos @Voidshadow @jenivan1000 @VanillaCupcake @precilla @XxBlueExorcistxX @MissTea @sunnyVista @Toldentops @Cherrytree1222 @manylimbs @readergirl12 @serron @gefrorenerzahn @cynicalCrows @RubyZoisite @Spark @paxx @choimango @heckhound @sobbing @QueenAlais @ChaosSama @lang001 @Nakitra @FireTissue831 @BillyRuffian @Mintso @cobwebs @concept @DragonNoodle @mooncakefestival @Snivy88 @Marmite @SuspiciousOrange @Hikaye @EmotionalTree @soarieglibb @sicksip @Ellanoi @Drastalblight @oppay @Ziernalie @CelestialMuse @Nonsense @StealthNerd @Aberration @SarcasticHawke @Kaldwin @LunaeLumen @silverishness @alliecats @klee @girlgirlDragon @mmuted @Hakary @Kerneleq @Tala2121 @apricotstarship @Closetcreep @heathermoon @succulents @Scarheart99789 @elbarien @Zoruna @Kipuka @Overcoat @nyarancia @Halflight @Bystander @Gompytje @yum @Banhi @Sheerivory @greenpotion @Techmox @xEndless @aschers @cyborb @Redsand @Valikor @stCon @zerolynx @Sunline @akoshka @Riptidee @ReneDV98 @pilotbites @ArtofSocrates @Wolftick @pondweed @Astra52 @Allychan @iiiisageiiii @Medisin @Aito @GoldStar @doniider @Banguela @WitchHunt @full @knifecentipede @Crumpet @Reverent @Liliun @Onyxbat @draaviinrays @nychthemeron @LordDragonWubbs @Liluye @Sadiegreen @Oxy @Lordofthepies @Maeva @Dreadnoughtus @PearlOfSeduction @puppicino @QueenofRedLions @shugenja @HoodieCat @Ahi @StarPortal @squishypeachy @big @wwhirlybirb @mikaeia @Rairudiseu @lemecrazy @pooses @Fervor @iaqo @faraway @Sealterbloind @pandapaws @DeltaNegative @ancestral @Rayzor @Flanoir @Kom @Magnanimous @Moirli @Danizaurs @Maikatze @OriginalIAm @Suspended @velvetufo @Heliolisk @Kinhaera @TehuMertt @OyasumiKasumi @Norion @Bantymom @hungry @Anduins @amimari @dustfawn @Visceryl @evilwave @johan @torture @ghostheel @Sylvanlady @NullE @Aeriel @IromotNemem @ThistleProse @summerwar @xjsx @Ozma @putrefaction @rilakkumin @KristalNoodles @sisyo @Ichorous @Joywing @Adamantium @junu @DarkwingDove @iicaaruus @Mir @Aica @Vanq @Driamatic @Lurkingbullfox @Sephrenia @fuzzysherbet @Tilli @Doxiunoia @sakanapanda @bugbrain @Gxcci @neonhorns @ky0nky @Eaen @Altassar @Kelpoyo @lorri12 @HPPJWoF @Ayxia @kijauni @faebeats @minervamaga @seylon @Briarfox13 @catoftheallie @Trilonyte @ces @Pyrozod @TamneSenke @Goblincat @eternatus @varjopeura @sophycat @LittleRain @Spooky @Namarie @todorokishoto @Skeletiano @Chromathesia @chibiboru @Nuclearloop @Fossillayer @bonesdarling @oprhy @AnoraBorealis @VeryMuchATest @Adagia @batnap @apathes @LunaBun @ShahDalamadur @wooloo @sassyatta @chuuyas @doniiderr @ladymoon2886 @Galatheid @vorselon @notamused @uncle @Gaston @cov @Shpee @Jaypaw @raikaryuujin @JotaroCujoh @Aerites @Bloodwyrm @Ponscha @cholesky @Northland @AcretoSorien @S0ap @vendi @Saeldryn @Aisuryu @xxxx @gardener @Desecrated @Taarnfalk @mrgbmommy @Kimmeh @Solinary @WistyRain @Onyswift @FrostNiskare @Ballad @orangesunrise @User9125 @weirdmagedd0n @UnhappyJoker @OpalPlaguestone @Endyr @Natron @hydde @galaxytherobin @mothshake @Tofubear @venvi @sallow @silveremouse @Aeriona @5H4D0WDU57 @WHDE @Anjoulas @StarshipsFleeing @Fin72 @bogfriend @drool @Atsumi @KishHuzrin @CrowleyGhost @Skaimoo @cloudfilledskies @teebone @Lunyra @Spinyax @KittyAoba @Icystorm @SilverBelle @Archimedez @Doomslayer @suu @shozurei @Idyll @Lycoriae @SkyCsxandr @MinnowFox @Cynderbark @disentanglement @DannaSukaira @Rainbowlight @TempestDragon @ravenistic @Amayai @caathedral @say10 @DiamondNoodles @nephelle @SleepyDrago @arlyn @laurels @strawyerberry @sessmachine @Qhersek @Yilara @Tinble @fredddio @BunnySox @aalien @AngelOfFate @Rolyo @Sincerity11 @Kiipho @mem @eldrvtch @shadesofchaos @Moonweaverr @Snoops @Tuberose @Skystalker @connortheknight @Kuratabells @CaptainSpaulding @Riddance @Somaville @sylvalley @Pepi @torch @rei711 @KariThorne @jennycatmystique @DemonChild77 @Rubaiyat @Hirrrio @TrivialArmor @sheppo @zeeboot @Galaxius @TypeFull @GreenAtlas @Lethia @FeatherFace @QuirkyTea @zerys @Sucrose @CheshireMr @windowsXP @smolelf @Neons @Nuthatch @ezlu @ScaleyRedSi @Exlann @Coward @Hydrixz404 @OblivionStriker @GLaDos42 @wurple @hamburgers123 @Bunnymif @fraulien @Lokey @honour @RoseArcana @Sloths @WhisperingThief @LSparrow @Levona @decays @DawnBreak77 @137 @Opals @Paganism @Butcherbaby @noxeyes @RisenWolf @Wizardry @colorofhardwork @pouchipouchi @Vinyamar @DashieDoesThings @Dakkokki @Refractor @IcyGlaceon471 @YUNLING @Cirrostratus @Missed @Scent @winterlights @KaichouKai @Superstition @Waleskayu @Xenokiin @SpecialDragon12 @grr @yik @Thievul @KreepyKrawlies @World @JulyAphelion @parxboiz @Phay @Kaijeu @Wintaclu @iphegenia @ladywindgrace @CandyPrincess @Ambulocetus @Lomon @Drymm @Kitty4801 @Golurk @Cats @Kaneun @teiidae @CyanSenerade @demagogue @Hiii @Obituary @KiteM @Aetherna @Sionainn @endlessstation @BirdeeBee @EmSheshan @craftbaobao2 @crogge @elysifish @StormJunes @SleepyProphet @FailedSuperhero @Dabble @ribbonz @Astraya @Blushunt @TheWingedHeroine @Machidieles @Odile @Primrosefortune @FuzzyMelon @AnokAlphaStar @Aphantasia @2towels @Are @Windowz @SnowFrost620 @asocialgoldfish @hallinhammas @mithrail @Cloneraid @xxHenry1025xx @horrorsilk @nebulova @kschaef @Kunikida @Zodiakey @Sarcoline @Morningrise @copiouscrawdadz @KoTiss @arsenicxx @Airaly @oof @Diancie @Legacywolf @Maliblu @Miasmas @Panicat @Rabbitspirit @Dewberry @silversouledcat @Sushimonsterr @Khayria @Spacemanspiff @Euthymia @Asutavl @MidnightGarden @queenhelixxia @Faunnie @Tomoko10 @SaltyGhost @Espenfalls @cholla @Kalorin @ulvesang @Saraceaser @slaytheist @pacem @CrystallizedMoon @Viscount @Gypae @fernbrake @sassibirb @Nelyafinwe @liturgies @bardcollege @Aletsan @Perelandria @plaguenurse @Reksy @Riimi @Synthsational @mintychip @Comfrey @Sekine @cottoncloud @dolohova @Revius @StarSpeckledInk @ttaikapapu @Fletchling @dinomatika @AlbinoDragon3605 @sureputo @Eliriel @Voronok @RolandMiller @GladiolusXI @Rhapsodus @Isyrii @Parad0xxy @ItMeansHope @Kurbis @TacoTequila @KoifishLizard @Krocodalie @Magala @crowvidae @WindChimes @Lightwarden @Faunaflor @eieru @StarfallRanch @Reithya @kaessis @Rayomz @Hag @SpearTheDemon @Meii @JustAnotherFan @LunarMoth @Karabee @Dragongirl00100 @IamNoHere @Sylveon1165 @DementedDracon @birdmusic @Allstohel @Lunasdreamv2 @marshsiren @BirchConcentus @Cynder00 @xique @Calidragon @scolopendromorph @MemeFish @MixedRainbow @thelemonsnek @HellsGate @MediaeLycan @Meniph410 @TheEmptyCity @Rohi @Orphism @marchpanes @robouiop @Askesis @CurrentFlight @Blackeyed @frosmoth @TheUltimateOwl @Lupen @Fluttering @maybels @ghilannain @kyruiz @antiques @beastsniperemmy8 @ikunoche @Sic @SatansAppendix @Saffirre @Drizzlesong @Beegirl @lostplanetvoltia @Wendiferous @haIIow @LotusCandy @RheoTastic @leukristic @giroro @Yelloweye @missaliceblue @theobear @Aristata @Plouvoir @seamists @Witcherrii @Fruitling @Morifinde @gentlytohear @Aviose @Gladiolusa @Badendmusical @Saharawrites @CorneliaR @Gravitaxis @pigeontarot @ichorus @Crownings @Nayolah @isuzu @prettylizards @Hazardoush @TheDEV1L @Amika @Flamed @seclusion @Verdes @HoIIow @BirdWings @hawchoo @Meowruff @Barok @Arianethel @Devonix @Falgardien @xylocopa @mousieamelia @Whisper22 @Scaramouche @jinu @Flaxen @luxlustravi @Lodzhal @rinjing @pawsmos @onegentlerabbit @AikoHosokawa @Gavix @AstralEventide @Humboldt @wallaby @xxnyxy @gumiho @Jaderannosaurus @NaoNao @Pyrrhigan @hatesprit @dragonNMR @Azureus @Sterlingstars @BellumInvictus @prefiringfort @mabon @furo @Cosmiali @GreatValueCereal @penantiomers @Sourdeer @InfinityLlama @Akal @thecatsred @Lemonsinasoup @justjasper @aearinn @koujakward @Cheshires @casanovasAnchor @SeptentrionSea @BandedLake @HermitCrab @Sirenia @Tsugumi @Shadowlugia711 @Blightwyrm @DreamingShad0ws @FernCoyote @OliveBoat @OwnedByCats @chronoimp @andersbegabt @NightmareJudge @Kobugi @Blacklily @Sommfi @Lilian @Melova @Hmm @constellationxx @Munancho @tokkungi @Marjolaine @Kneph @mangoeclipse @princeofseaglass @rockcorgo @Mysthla @Neonhorns @Karikumik @Vader @nebulasandjays @Tatobot @hobihobi @Keryth @SookieJane @FoxyPlant @gaycaesar @Rocpool @Crimsonpizza @airport @Tahoma @Feinics @softsylveon @Kauria @exp @QueenNothing @Mystel @mgcltwo @squidhead @ezelia @Nightfallen @doremy @CeriothOfCinders @lusbiana @pghbekka @Dianounais @MaeDae @luxidy @morrigne @Forestwolf @MissHush @Vwoop @Penryn @Foxyhobbit @Karrikut @KingHarry @Neurachem @clovur @Burger @brevityis @Perrydotto @churchill @ROTTED @Horrifying @SpookyPuptarts @Hevnoraak @Skyending @MuffinCloud @Rirukagi @Katarra @Ticklesmack @dinaurian @Dracowolf @Alamire @Koobi @CristorcusHelix @Dragons114750 @NamelessNekomata @Rythen @Infinipede @wolfbutterfly42 @SolarSam @Xaraxal @b0mbyx @Koisticks @Dinolee @Sanrios @WolfByte @grasssnake485 @uwuloo @CrystalWolf9091 @Akashiyuki @ratbones @magicalscience @triingquarry @finder77 @Ecruteak @dawnwyrm @Mirrorface @Achi @necrophades @heiheidamowang @GAW @Aruakhal @Cryptic @saltyscone @azhdrake @HorseCrazy @Floidivoidi @Camrrito @Okacuine @CatTangle @PeonydKingpin @wedredding @Lauros @lyttlekytten @RyukaTheDragon @EndlessDragon @Cyans @SteampunkLlama @rosevoids @SquidneyTsu @Elody @AqunAthlok @necromancing @ETVermin @alatefeline @Wolfieboy @sensiblesoap @celastrea @snberry @Elpzh @SoullessWendigo @Twye @viktowl @LoyalStar @Siris @KallyPaige @MetalSpaghetti @lotusen @Asterodea @Xarina @FluffYeti @Azurine @Ambitious @Lichtdrache @Koneko @218715 @InkedMyths @TornadoTorrie @Gross @desiher @Misha @Njerro @ArcticFire @EternalBlaze @Rookery @ProbablyNotYou @coconuthead @Sightlesz @tambadabam @Kisk @RuinousOmen @TsarinaTorment @ForsakenAngel @mistystep @sensitivepigeon @Byggden @fleurderat @robinchan33 @kiwis @JamSandwich @WickedPixie @heartstops @Alfamangle @Kylaila @smilefires @kingratb @Pufferheart @Mostima @Miridiana @Slavic @tombstones @kyaniite @Hawkfeather @Valmue @Katargo @SapphireFire @artemiswanderer @Tamarin21 @Sarafina @Delotha @Adabat @Chocoli @Ekkinox @Houndstooth @thegracefuldeer @Raptorgrrl @r0t @BeyondTheClouds @Spookio @clerval @Nukleer @Sarcosanct @LudSa @sockmonkeygerald @BapeTheFish @FableSky @redleader @ilan @SaintStranger @ZombieBiologist @Tarvalian @reefknot @Casethrace @mayogirl2 @PurpleHusky @Bradtsu @mistysteel @Grune @MrGold @WickedHeart @WitchyyWeasel @FRONA @Geminid @dads @Nilock @Felhaim @Aversi @Epiphora @Kiryo @Wallenstein @GunMute @Eshye @ReeBear @wormwizard @Vesperupus @PearlyPeaks @explicitmoxley @bonivich @WillowWisp64 @kgb @Paigeboi @Yunmeng @InkBunnyGold @mercsydaisy @Okn @Industry @Caydence @RainyCerdae @Museum @Arkhia @HalfPintVerdance @weaverz @Aarresi @Alphrussia @lazerbuckley @Emothy @GayNidoKing @kyat @sandplague @KCDragons @enby @styygian @Iskaeil @TheNightsSecret @makani @Ragon @0hzarks @Susurrar @sgerj @deroached @JadedSerpent62 @Sorsciana @CandyKacktus @EthicsGradient @julianahomicide @HiddenMica @Snowtea @CryptidPossum @princesstanwe @Hydrostatic @AphroditeLeFay @aecasia @Narrenschiff @oceanics @Liirah @LeWorm @AquaEmperor @Nocturnalism @Herumi @wobbitt @Whimzica @Noll @LittlestDragon @Nashawryn @Speedythecat @aelith @Firedawn @Kin @corvid @a27594111 @Comic1Sans @DocMulligan @Soraa @ellensaurus @Ender080 @0verdose @StarTatami @candycanexolo @skyfish @XJSX @JiminxYoongi @profligate @SkyDancer10 @overture @Fluffpuffpanda @thace @Silverpelt60 @Iniimical @titian @Oxyhemoglobin @Sakurashark @Skippyjimjams @Varda @Graffinn @HandleAnimal @Syntax @Jeon @Katesserole @Swerver @Violeteevee @CPFG44 @Varnaxis @madameprez @MafiaVamp @Ludsa @sweetapppp @Impavid @Rykela @Cantaloupe @frogguts @BrightBreeze @Friege @DrakoTheDragon @Quantum @Dreyrugr @Embargo @elibe @Raxty @Mean @LKF @Werepunk @assiduendo @thefluffypuppy @plagues @SeaweedSalad @Attor @ShinyHunter47 @nebulastep @Petrichord @hyperpop @Logically @Gulo @Fadeela @khamaat @Kemeira @smeen @LemonQuartz @TarmonSuravye @Boneshakers @ElecSquirrel10 @Endofwave @crimsonpixie @The6th @arkhys @elafralah @Louiee @Sharkra @Neiran @fwiflof @Saturnalian @Dragonwyspr @ShallWeDance @nice @Meebo @CreamGravy @Orodruin @Grox @Bamboo1996 @Ophicus @Ghostharpies @harmonywish @Reiyn @Pipirii @comicsans @aghast @vukodlak @RebelRai @Soraia @Hooperosa @Reythaak @Yashura @HurricaneWinds @Darlnim @Haruspexx @Lawful @Hydrocity @ChaosSyst @euphoriaxseesaw @W0lfBait @cut73ry @shivermetimbers @heronfoot @sneer @PureSuicune @Cosimia @equive @Lunadiviner @Archdevil @Windows98 @Zivo @meowmeow2023 @GoneWithTheSin @BloodAlphaess @Thoroughbred @Lusinga @Yorshka @TenderVulture @Oceanas @ufoprnc @kkertas @pensive @miitopia @FreyaShadow @IanYuy @AngelSami @Risse @pachirisu @ProbablySkeletor @3ctoplasm
She/Her
20s
FR Time +3
UMA Sales
gXvbZA6.png
@Sic
For sure! I think that one usually goes for around 2.5kg-3.5kg
@Sic
For sure! I think that one usually goes for around 2.5kg-3.5kg
She/Her
20s
FR Time +3
UMA Sales
gXvbZA6.png
Hi! What's the price range you'd like for the following?

Thanks in advance!!
Hi! What's the price range you'd like for the following?

Thanks in advance!!
?CcFJz=party.pngtViXL.gifOkP1O.gif
@Sic
L'Immortelle I'd take 1.8kg for, Dabalisk and Wilderness I'm not too sure, maybe 1.2kg-1.8kg?
Very interested in trades, feel free to PM! Though just a heads up I will very picky

@jia1303
I'd really like around 1.5kg-2kg for ru qiu, it was one of the more difficult ones for me to let go of haha
@Sic
L'Immortelle I'd take 1.8kg for, Dabalisk and Wilderness I'm not too sure, maybe 1.2kg-1.8kg?
Very interested in trades, feel free to PM! Though just a heads up I will very picky

@jia1303
I'd really like around 1.5kg-2kg for ru qiu, it was one of the more difficult ones for me to let go of haha
She/Her
20s
FR Time +3
UMA Sales
gXvbZA6.png
@Bloomed

I understand!! I can do 1.6kg if you'd like ^^
@Bloomed

I understand!! I can do 1.6kg if you'd like ^^
?CcFJz=party.pngtViXL.gifOkP1O.gif
@jia1303
Sure, I'll get a cr set up :)