Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Vista: Golden City [O] 85 KG
1 2
[center] Greetings folks!This is my quest for vista [b]Golden City[/b]! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/fvista/3.png[/img] [item=Gilded Treasure Chest][/center] I am seeking a[b] KS code for Gilded Treasure Chest[/b] to obtain Golden City Vista! [b]Offer: 85 kG + Gilded Treasure Chest [/b] (As I know this vista could be only obtained via code with Gilded Treasure Chest in boundle? I am willing only obtain vista and send chest back to you.) this is long shot and I will get this summ at a point we find each other with seller I am more than open to negotiate payment with items!
Greetings folks!This is my quest for vista Golden City!
3.png
Gilded Treasure Chest

I am seeking a KS code for Gilded Treasure Chest to obtain Golden City Vista!

Offer: 85 kG + Gilded Treasure Chest

(As I know this vista could be only obtained via code with Gilded Treasure Chest in boundle? I am willing only obtain vista and send chest back to you.)

this is long shot and I will get this summ at a point we find each other with seller
I am more than open to negotiate payment with items!

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
Keep in mind:
oroboros (who have vistas and willing sell if only they become tradable)

Friend of codes owner. Keep eyes on them
https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=137651
Keep in mind:
oroboros (who have vistas and willing sell if only they become tradable)

Friend of codes owner. Keep eyes on them
https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=137651

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
^
^

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
^
^

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
@Alkhor I'll confirm one thing: Yes, the KS vistas are automatically applied to your account when you redeem the code. Please also note that the KS gilded bundle includes more than just the gilded set. [img]https://ksr-ugc.imgix.net/assets/000/426/330/cc792b3ae0d224cc9dcafa0806c8d080_original.jpg?ixlib=rb-4.0.2&w=680&fit=max&v=1362569417&auto=format&frame=1&q=92&s=ce2b03960f7aa319ac3a5c7e73acaba8.png[/img] And here is a litte uncertainty: when a person buys this bundle, do they get ONE code that unlocks all the items at once? If this is the case, you would have to buy the cloudscape vista as well, as that too would be automatically applied. Or does the purchaser get separate codes for each item? It doesn't really make sense to do so from the developers point of view, but it is worth clarifying. Please get a KS backer to explain this! As for the chances of getting an unused code, I dare not say. I dare, however, predict one thing: most, if not all current active KS backers have already claimed their codes or sold it to someone who has claimed it. For any inactive users, you would have to track them down offsite to ask them to buy. FR will not help you with this task, as it would require personal information. An alternative is to ask around on the forums of similar games, games a FR backer might also be interested in. It will be like grasping for a needle in a country full of haystacks, but you never know when one might turn up! All in all, I wish you the best of luck! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Alkhor

I'll confirm one thing: Yes, the KS vistas are automatically applied to your account when you redeem the code. Please also note that the KS gilded bundle includes more than just the gilded set.

cc792b3ae0d224cc9dcafa0806c8d080_original.jpg?ixlib=rb-4.0.2&w=680&fit=max&v=1362569417&auto=format&frame=1&q=92&s=ce2b03960f7aa319ac3a5c7e73acaba8.png

And here is a litte uncertainty: when a person buys this bundle, do they get ONE code that unlocks all the items at once? If this is the case, you would have to buy the cloudscape vista as well, as that too would be automatically applied. Or does the purchaser get separate codes for each item? It doesn't really make sense to do so from the developers point of view, but it is worth clarifying. Please get a KS backer to explain this!

As for the chances of getting an unused code, I dare not say. I dare, however, predict one thing: most, if not all current active KS backers have already claimed their codes or sold it to someone who has claimed it. For any inactive users, you would have to track them down offsite to ask them to buy. FR will not help you with this task, as it would require personal information. An alternative is to ask around on the forums of similar games, games a FR backer might also be interested in. It will be like grasping for a needle in a country full of haystacks, but you never know when one might turn up!

All in all, I wish you the best of luck!
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@Lisegathe thank you!

Oh and actually I do not understand for muself clear enougth how those KS vistas works! I'd like get clear explanation.

If Golden city aplys only with cloud vista...well that means more work and time to gather cash for two vistas.

(oh why those vistas do not work same way as all other vistas in game!?)
@Lisegathe thank you!

Oh and actually I do not understand for muself clear enougth how those KS vistas works! I'd like get clear explanation.

If Golden city aplys only with cloud vista...well that means more work and time to gather cash for two vistas.

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
[quote name="Alkhor" date="2021-09-17 06:20:18" ] (oh why those vistas do not work same way as all other vistas in game!?) [/quote] @Alkhor Because vistas as we know them today weren't added until the 2016 anniversary, previously only mods, staff, MVP and KS backers had vistas. I hope that explains it C: And best of luck with your search!
Alkhor wrote on 2021-09-17 06:20:18:
@Alkhor
Because vistas as we know them today weren't added until the 2016 anniversary, previously only mods, staff, MVP and KS backers had vistas.

I hope that explains it C: And best of luck with your search!
>Fr+9
>You are a special speck of dust
>Hiring melters
>G1 Sales
#BLM #FreePalestine
>Always buying fodder adults 6g/6500t
>Denable hatchlings at 4g/4500t
>Know you are loved by someone
Revius thank you for explanation
Revius thank you for explanation

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
@Lisegathe @Alkhor

I can explain :) I was not a KS backer but did obtain a code to redeem before. Each KS bundle was its own code.

So as the image you linked shows, the Gilded Pack would have been a separate code from the Cloudy, Workshop, and Fiendish. Each code applied its own vista to the account in addition to providing you with the corresponding chest. So you could get 1 vista without getting the other 3. Hope that clarifies that part!
@Lisegathe @Alkhor

I can explain :) I was not a KS backer but did obtain a code to redeem before. Each KS bundle was its own code.

So as the image you linked shows, the Gilded Pack would have been a separate code from the Cloudy, Workshop, and Fiendish. Each code applied its own vista to the account in addition to providing you with the corresponding chest. So you could get 1 vista without getting the other 3. Hope that clarifies that part!
64514_s.gif
Kael yes it's helpfull thank you!
(good to know that I do not need pay for item I do not need! and I hope chances to obtain one chest a bit higher that two at once )
Kael yes it's helpfull thank you!
(good to know that I do not need pay for item I do not need! and I hope chances to obtain one chest a bit higher that two at once )

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
1 2