Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UMAS Hoard Sale (NEW 9/6/21)
1 2 3 4 5
Hi qts, am selling UMAS made by some amazing artists. You can buy/offer/trade for them here. <3 I forgot to mention, these are all listed on the AH, please let me know if you're interested in something asap.
I do have a Wishlight Here that I would be willing to accept items for in replacement of some of the payment! (I am busy so I may miss your message, will try to update this as much as possible)

In Stock:
Tentative on some, please offer or ask what I would be interested in! <3
I try to range it from LAH or the prices from the artist themselves. (Tent. on skins with *)

Please ping me if interested if any. <3
Hi qts, am selling UMAS made by some amazing artists. You can buy/offer/trade for them here. <3 I forgot to mention, these are all listed on the AH, please let me know if you're interested in something asap.
I do have a Wishlight Here that I would be willing to accept items for in replacement of some of the payment! (I am busy so I may miss your message, will try to update this as much as possible)

In Stock:
Tentative on some, please offer or ask what I would be interested in! <3
I try to range it from LAH or the prices from the artist themselves. (Tent. on skins with *)

Please ping me if interested if any. <3
ooSuhor.png
bump
bump
ooSuhor.png
Bump
Bump
ooSuhor.png
@GermanicNordic i would love to buy [item=Skin: DDD-window of stars] !! i have the gems but i also have some stuff that's in your wishlist too; [item=Scene: Plaguebringer's Domain] [item=Scene: Serpent Shrine] [item=Bone Antlers] [item=Bewitching Ruby Pendants] [item=Breed Change: Nocturne] i think all together those are around 400g on the auction house :)
@GermanicNordic
i would love to buy Skin: DDD-window of stars !!

i have the gems but i also have some stuff that's in your wishlist too;
Scene: Plaguebringer's Domain Scene: Serpent Shrine Bone Antlers Bewitching Ruby Pendants Breed Change: Nocturne
i think all together those are around 400g on the auction house :)
BYQnI83.gifxgrFLEA.gifiKcDh0i.gif94B4qDZ.gifWbtrYCo.gif2M5MUG7.gifVJB5evU.gif
@sweetsakuras I’d be willing to take the Snake Shrine scene and the breed change, and knock that off the 600g! :)
@sweetsakuras I’d be willing to take the Snake Shrine scene and the breed change, and knock that off the 600g! :)
ooSuhor.png
@GermanicNordic
awesome! i'm ready for a CR whenever ^_^
@GermanicNordic
awesome! i'm ready for a CR whenever ^_^
BYQnI83.gifxgrFLEA.gifiKcDh0i.gif94B4qDZ.gifWbtrYCo.gif2M5MUG7.gifVJB5evU.gif
Sent a cr <3
Sent a cr <3
ooSuhor.png
@GermanicNordic Hi! I can offer a [item=will o' the ember] for [skin=39752] and [skin=39122]
@GermanicNordic
Hi! I can offer a Will o' the Ember for and
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
@Kassinu
Sure sure, go ahead a send a cr whenever :)
@Kassinu
Sure sure, go ahead a send a cr whenever :)
ooSuhor.png
@Kassinu did you buy my copy of BDP off the AH? If you didn’t, then I am so sorry and you can retract your CR and I can give discountif you’re interested in another skin
@Kassinu did you buy my copy of BDP off the AH? If you didn’t, then I am so sorry and you can retract your CR and I can give discountif you’re interested in another skin
ooSuhor.png
1 2 3 4 5