Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level 27 Cauldron - Closed for fest!
1 2 3 4 5
[u][/u][columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62897633][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/628977/62897633.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxx [nextcol][font=courier] Hello there, friend! Do you need something from Baldwin, but that pesky old Bogsneak keeps telling you you aren't experienced enough to create it yet? Well, you're in luck because Baldwin lets me create anything and everything! Oh, I just can't wait to see the look on his face when you show up next time flaunting some fancy new thing! So, c'mon, pal; let's get started! -----[/columns] [columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [nextcol][font=courier][size=4][b][u]How It Works:[/u][/b][/size] - Fill out the order form below and post it in the thread - You'll be added to the queue - Send the items/currency required to brew the item(s) in your [color=transparent]xx[/color]order to me via one-way CR! I'll accept when ready to start [color=transparent]xx[/color]your order - I'll brew your ordered item(s), no extra fee required! - When the order is done brewing, I'll send your items in a CR - (optional) Show Baldwin who's boss! And while there is no extra fee required, tips are super appreciated ! [size=4][u][b]! Not Currently Offering ![/b][/u][/size] - Stack Melting [size=4][font=courier][u][b]Queue:[/b][/u][/size] - CLOSED until conclusion of thundercrack carnivale [quote=Order Form][font=courier]@Orodruin [b]Username & ID:[/b] FILLER (#FILLER) [b]Item(s) I Want Brewed:[/b] (three max in a single order!)[/quote]
62897633.png xxx

Hello there, friend! Do you need something from Baldwin, but that pesky old Bogsneak keeps telling you you aren't experienced enough to create it yet? Well, you're in luck because Baldwin lets me create anything and everything! Oh, I just can't wait to see the look on his face when you show up next time flaunting some fancy new thing! So, c'mon, pal; let's get started!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
How It Works:
- Fill out the order form below and post it in the thread
- You'll be added to the queue
- Send the items/currency required to brew the item(s) in your xxorder to me via one-way CR! I'll accept when ready to start xxyour order
- I'll brew your ordered item(s), no extra fee required!
- When the order is done brewing, I'll send your items in a CR
- (optional) Show Baldwin who's boss!

And while there is no extra fee required, tips are super appreciated !

! Not Currently Offering !
- Stack Melting

Queue:
- CLOSED until conclusion of thundercrack carnivale

Order Form wrote:
@Orodruin

Username & ID: FILLER (#FILLER)

Item(s) I Want Brewed: (three max in a single order!)

u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
hello!! this is a strange request but could you maybe ping when you get to level 24 ? c: i’ve been needing a veined tert!
hello!! this is a strange request but could you maybe ping when you get to level 24 ? c: i’ve been needing a veined tert!
lijgU9.png
@vixentail

of course! i'm currently at 11k out of 27k points so it may be a little while, but i'll definitely give you a ping in case you're still interested at that point :]
@vixentail

of course! i'm currently at 11k out of 27k points so it may be a little while, but i'll definitely give you a ping in case you're still interested at that point :]
thanks so much !! :)
thanks so much !! :)
lijgU9.png
[emoji=cauldron size=1]
[emoji=cauldron size=1]
@Orodruin Hi! Username & ID: Laugh (#516522) Reinforced glass beaker (2) x3 or 6 in total [item=reinforced glass beaker]
@Orodruin Hi!

Username & ID: Laugh (#516522)

Reinforced glass beaker (2) x3 or 6 in total

Reinforced Glass Beaker
IMG_0615.png
@Laugh

Starting your order now!
@Laugh

Starting your order now!
@Laugh

Your order is complete, sending the items over in a CR now. Thank you for the tip!
@Laugh

Your order is complete, sending the items over in a CR now. Thank you for the tip!
last minute bump before rollover in case anyone wants to send anything in :]
last minute bump before rollover in case anyone wants to send anything in :]
1 2 3 4 5