Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | - closed -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
-------------------- [center][font=sylfaen][size=6]- closed -[/size] - - - [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2519702/][img]https://i.imgur.com/hdCEH9z.png[/img][/url][color=#FFFFFF]-- --[/color][nextcol][font=Sylfaen][size=5]hello! this is a reused thread! no need to ping- i'm subbed! [b]ratio: 1g : 1000t : 1.5fc[/b] & going by lah usually status - [b]closed![/b][/size][/font][/columns] --------------------------------- [font=sylfaen][size=5][b]things i have up for trade:[/b] nothing rn! --------------------------------- [size=5][font=sylfaen] [b]i'm looking for:[/b] [item=magical shard] [item=deepearth geode] [item=shimmering pinecone] [item=eternal snow] [b]lower priority undiscovered fams [/b][/size] [item=river muck] [size=4][font=Sylfaen][b]-- bosses --[/b] [item=burrow bear][item=hydra][item=molten wartoad][item=wartoad] [item=goldenbeast][item=overcharged silverbeast][item=thunderstomp][item=rockback charger] [item=malevolent spirit][item=disoriented spirit][item=crystalhide jester][item=hawksbill goliath] [font=sylfaen][size=5] thank you! :D[/center]

- closed -
- - -

hdCEH9z.png-- -- hello! this is a reused thread!
no need to ping- i'm subbed!
ratio: 1g : 1000t : 1.5fc & going by lah usually
status - closed!

things i have up for trade:

nothing rn!

i'm looking for:

lower priority undiscovered fams

-- bosses --

thank you! :D
18nnSYF.png
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
> cat/haku
> she/her
> +19 FR
> hello! :)
> i'm dragonairia!
lbz9rMH.gif
zsqT0sy.gif
I have 49 forgotten crowns, and 47 pale princes, 29 solidified sludge and 25 molten sludge?
I have 49 forgotten crowns, and 47 pale princes, 29 solidified sludge and 25 molten sludge?
I've got 95 pale princes, 17 banana tree pith, 17 jungle pith, 73 deepdiver penguin, 57 emperor penguin, 44 rhinoceros beetle, 41 lesser bluehorn, 78 burrowing porcupine, and 75 dire porcupine
I've got 95 pale princes, 17 banana tree pith, 17 jungle pith, 73 deepdiver penguin, 57 emperor penguin, 44 rhinoceros beetle, 41 lesser bluehorn, 78 burrowing porcupine, and 75 dire porcupine
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

accepting friend requests ^^

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
I have [b]at least a full stack of every items[/b](penguins I have 3+ stacks each) with exceptions of Dire felt/food, which are : [item=burrowing porcupine]x61 [item=dire porcupine]x42 [item=burrow bear hide]x60 [item=dire claw pelt]x32 Let me know what you'd like! I'd love to trade for as many currencies as possible :)
I have at least a full stack of every items(penguins I have 3+ stacks each) with exceptions of Dire felt/food, which are :
x61 x42
x60 x32

Let me know what you'd like! I'd love to trade for as many currencies as possible :)
161019.png
@friendlycoffee

hello! if possible, could i have 11 pale princes, all of the solidified/molten sludge, and 19 forgotten crowns?

that would be:

pale princes (0.5g/ea): 11fc
solidified sludge (1000t/1g ea): 58fc
molten sludge (990t/1g ea): 50fc
forgotten crowns (0.33g/ea): 13fc

for a total of 132fc if that sounds okay? if you'd prefer the chests or anything let me know ^^
@friendlycoffee

hello! if possible, could i have 11 pale princes, all of the solidified/molten sludge, and 19 forgotten crowns?

that would be:

pale princes (0.5g/ea): 11fc
solidified sludge (1000t/1g ea): 58fc
molten sludge (990t/1g ea): 50fc
forgotten crowns (0.33g/ea): 13fc

for a total of 132fc if that sounds okay? if you'd prefer the chests or anything let me know ^^
18nnSYF.png
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
> cat/haku
> she/her
> +19 FR
> i'm dragonairia!
lbz9rMH.gif
zsqT0sy.gif
I poked through my hoard and found a BUNCH of stuff, I updated my post haha
I poked through my hoard and found a BUNCH of stuff, I updated my post haha
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

Works for me, I'll send a crossroads over! (might take a while, items load slow for me)
Works for me, I'll send a crossroads over! (might take a while, items load slow for me)
@BFD666

oh woah! would i be able to buy all of the pith, two lesser bluehorns, nine rhinoceros beetles and twenty one dire porcupines?

that should be:
banana tree pith (0.5g/ea): 17fc
jungle pith (0.5g/ea): 17fc
rhinoceros beetle (3g/ea): 54fc
lesser bluehorn (3g/ea): 6fc

total of 94fc
i noticed that you wanted the chests? not entirely sure what the conversion rate normally is (i've seen 40fc for a chest?), but if you're happy to i can do two chests +14fc if you'd like?
@BFD666

oh woah! would i be able to buy all of the pith, two lesser bluehorns, nine rhinoceros beetles and twenty one dire porcupines?

that should be:
banana tree pith (0.5g/ea): 17fc
jungle pith (0.5g/ea): 17fc
rhinoceros beetle (3g/ea): 54fc
lesser bluehorn (3g/ea): 6fc

total of 94fc
i noticed that you wanted the chests? not entirely sure what the conversion rate normally is (i've seen 40fc for a chest?), but if you're happy to i can do two chests +14fc if you'd like?
18nnSYF.png
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
> cat/haku
> she/her
> +19 FR
> i'm dragonairia!
lbz9rMH.gif
zsqT0sy.gif
@Dragonairia sounds good w/me! Can I grab one of each chest then?

edit: I just noticed you didn't add the porcupines in your calculation, what would those add?
@Dragonairia sounds good w/me! Can I grab one of each chest then?

edit: I just noticed you didn't add the porcupines in your calculation, what would those add?

@hayum

hello! sorry for the wait- but would you be able to trade for
-2 charged rhinohides
-10 crackled rhinohides
-14 featherback pelts
-28 dire claw pelts
-35 burrow bear hides
-5 pipevine caterpillar
-49 banana tree pith
-48 jungle pith

charged rhinohide (1g/ea): 4fc
crackled rhinohide (.5g/ea): 10fc
featherback pelt (1g/ea): 28fc
burrow bear hide (.5g/ea): 35fc
dire claw pelt (1.5g/ea): 84fc
pipevine caterpillar (0.5g/ea): 5fc
banana tree pith (0.5g/ea): 49fc
jungle pith (0.5g/ea): 48fc

for a total of 263fc? i'd love to buy more but unfortunately a lot of the AH prices are higher than i can afford rn haha ^^
@hayum

hello! sorry for the wait- but would you be able to trade for
-2 charged rhinohides
-10 crackled rhinohides
-14 featherback pelts
-28 dire claw pelts
-35 burrow bear hides
-5 pipevine caterpillar
-49 banana tree pith
-48 jungle pith

charged rhinohide (1g/ea): 4fc
crackled rhinohide (.5g/ea): 10fc
featherback pelt (1g/ea): 28fc
burrow bear hide (.5g/ea): 35fc
dire claw pelt (1.5g/ea): 84fc
pipevine caterpillar (0.5g/ea): 5fc
banana tree pith (0.5g/ea): 49fc
jungle pith (0.5g/ea): 48fc

for a total of 263fc? i'd love to buy more but unfortunately a lot of the AH prices are higher than i can afford rn haha ^^
18nnSYF.png
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
> cat/haku
> she/her
> +19 FR
> i'm dragonairia!
lbz9rMH.gif
zsqT0sy.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10