Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Bank of Sornieth
1 2 3 4 5
[img]https://i.imgur.com/molQsY5.png[/img] [center] [font=didot] [size=7] [i] Welcome ----- [font=didot] [size=7] [i] I am: [s]ONLINE[/s] | [b]OFFLINE[/b] [/size] [font=Gill sans][size=4]Welcome to Sornieth’s first and finest bank! Here we offer several services to make your financial life more convenient. We are typically open from 10:00 to 22:00 FR time. If you have not received a response within an hour while we are open or your request is particularly urgent, I may be contacted via discord at gwynnevaera#8017. [center] [font=didot] [size=7] [i] Services ----- [font=Gill sans][size=4] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3030853/1#post_48159161]Deposit[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3030853/1#post_48159168]Request Payment Plan[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3030853/1#post_48159179]Exchange currency [/url]
molQsY5.png

Welcome

I am: ONLINE | OFFLINE

Welcome to Sornieth’s first and finest bank! Here we offer several services to make your financial life more convenient. We are typically open from 10:00 to 22:00 FR time. If you have not received a response within an hour while we are open or your request is particularly urgent, I may be contacted via discord at gwynnevaera#8017.

raccoon_raccqn.png

21 | she/he/they | +0FR
my profile dragon
[img]https://i.imgur.com/aGpgFEu.png[/img] [center][font=didot][i] [size=7] Deposit ----- [center][font=Gill sans] [size=4] For chronic impulse spenders and savvy savers alike. When you deposit with Bank of Sornieth, your money earns you more money with a generous [u]25% APY![/u] Interest will be simple, not compound, and can be collected at any time. For help finding out how much your money will be worth, use a simple interest calculator site like [url=https://www.thecalculatorsite.com/finance/calculators/simple-interest-calculator.php]this one[/url]. Make a deposit or withdrawal: [code] [center][font=gill sans][b] [size=7] I would like to make a deposit / withdrawal![/b][/size] Username: Amount being deposited / withdrawn: Date of transaction: [/code] [center][font=Gill sans] [size=4] Collect interest: [code] [center][font=Gill sans ][b] [size=7] I would like to collect interest![/size][/b] Username: Date of interest collection: [/code]
aGpgFEu.png
Deposit

For chronic impulse spenders and savvy savers alike. When you deposit with Bank of Sornieth, your money earns you more money with a generous 25% APY! Interest will be simple, not compound, and can be collected at any time. For help finding out how much your money will be worth, use a simple interest calculator site like this one.

Make a deposit or withdrawal:
Code:
[center][font=gill sans][b] [size=7] I would like to make a deposit / withdrawal![/b][/size] Username: Amount being deposited / withdrawn: Date of transaction:

Collect interest:
Code:
[center][font=Gill sans ][b] [size=7] I would like to collect interest![/size][/b] Username: Date of interest collection:
raccoon_raccqn.png

21 | she/he/they | +0FR
my profile dragon
[img]https://i.imgur.com/aGpgFEu.png[/img] [center][font=didot][i] [size=7] Request a Payment Plan ----- [center][font=Gill sans] [size=4] We understand that the best things always show up when you’re broke, which is why we offer payment plans! When you request a payment plan, we will purchase the item for you and hold it until you have collected the funds to pay for it. Please note that our money is not infinite and we have the right to decline any requests for payment plans based on expense. We will charge simple interest at a rate of 0.75% per day of holding. If you fail to at least partially pay for the item within a month, it will be put back on the market and you will be charged the interest you have accrued. Request a payment plan: [code] [center][font=gill sans][b] [size=7] I would like to request a payment plan![/b][/size] Username: Link or description of item: Estimated hold time: Date of transaction: [/code]
aGpgFEu.png
Request a Payment Plan

We understand that the best things always show up when you’re broke, which is why we offer payment plans! When you request a payment plan, we will purchase the item for you and hold it until you have collected the funds to pay for it. Please note that our money is not infinite and we have the right to decline any requests for payment plans based on expense. We will charge simple interest at a rate of 0.75% per day of holding. If you fail to at least partially pay for the item within a month, it will be put back on the market and you will be charged the interest you have accrued.

Request a payment plan:
Code:
[center][font=gill sans][b] [size=7] I would like to request a payment plan![/b][/size] Username: Link or description of item: Estimated hold time: Date of transaction:
raccoon_raccqn.png

21 | she/he/they | +0FR
my profile dragon
[img]https://i.imgur.com/aGpgFEu.png[/img] [center][font=didot][i] [size=7] Exchange Currency ----- [center][font=Gill sans] [size=4] We will exchange our gems for your treasure at a rate of 1G:1100T. We will exchange our treasure for your gems at a rate of 1G:1000T. We currently have available: 0T[emoji=treasure size=1] 0G [emoji=gem size=1] Simply set up a CR with a note that you would like to exchange currency and we’ll be back to you as soon as possible - no forum post needed!
aGpgFEu.png
Exchange Currency

We will exchange our gems for your treasure at a rate of 1G:1100T.
We will exchange our treasure for your gems at a rate of 1G:1000T.

We currently have available:
0T
0G

Simply set up a CR with a note that you would like to exchange currency and we’ll be back to you as soon as possible - no forum post needed!
raccoon_raccqn.png

21 | she/he/they | +0FR
my profile dragon
And we’re open! Welcome to Sornieth’s first and finest bank!
And we’re open! Welcome to Sornieth’s first and finest bank!
raccoon_raccqn.png

21 | she/he/they | +0FR
my profile dragon
@raccqn
Hello! I do not know whether to ping or not, but this is a very interesting idea!
I’ll need to ask some questions to get a feel for it.

>> For decimals, do you round up or down?
>> For deposits and withdrawels do we need to send the money to you? If, so how do you keep track of it?
>> For interest, someone with a balance of 500kt would have 342.47 interest per day?
@raccqn
Hello! I do not know whether to ping or not, but this is a very interesting idea!
I’ll need to ask some questions to get a feel for it.

>> For decimals, do you round up or down?
>> For deposits and withdrawels do we need to send the money to you? If, so how do you keep track of it?
>> For interest, someone with a balance of 500kt would have 342.47 interest per day?
theultimatecatsig.gif
+3 FR Time
> Sterling/Star
> Fine with any pronouns/neopronouns
> I simply vibe
^v^
FObX7rS.png
B5-ED1202-0321-4-CE0-91-F0-D299985-A6183.png
@Sterlingstars For decimals, I round down. You do need to send the money to me, and I have a spreadsheet ready to go to keep track of whose is whose! And yes, that calculation is correct!
@Sterlingstars For decimals, I round down. You do need to send the money to me, and I have a spreadsheet ready to go to keep track of whose is whose! And yes, that calculation is correct!
raccoon_raccqn.png

21 | she/he/they | +0FR
my profile dragon
Back online!
Back online!
raccoon_raccqn.png

21 | she/he/they | +0FR
my profile dragon
@raccqn
This is a super interesting idea that I've always wanted to implement myself but have been too lazy to lmao.
I would like to make a deposit / withdrawal!
Username: AWB #168479
Amount being deposited / withdrawn: 100g
Date of transaction: 6/28/2021, 10:03 FRT
@raccqn
This is a super interesting idea that I've always wanted to implement myself but have been too lazy to lmao.
I would like to make a deposit / withdrawal!
Username: AWB #168479
Amount being deposited / withdrawn: 100g
Date of transaction: 6/28/2021, 10:03 FRT
@raccqn
This is a super cool idea! I am pretty forgetful so I hope I don't forget about this or anything lol
I would like to make a deposit!
Username: Dragonqueen1215 #430755
Amount being deposited: 5kt
Date of transaction: 6/29/2021, 14:38 FRT
@raccqn
This is a super cool idea! I am pretty forgetful so I hope I don't forget about this or anything lol
I would like to make a deposit!
Username: Dragonqueen1215 #430755
Amount being deposited: 5kt
Date of transaction: 6/29/2021, 14:38 FRT
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
1 2 3 4 5