Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] G1 Imperial or Scroll
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
If you have a scroll or a G1 Imperial you're looking to sell, please contact me! I would prefer to discuss via PM if possible, as that is more comfortable to me considering the amount of gems concerned. However, what I currently have to offer as I save:
- G1s (mostly XYZs, but I do have doubles)
- 5 Digits
- 6 Digits
- 7 Digits
- Tons of CS pets (2010+)
- Art
- UMAs/Customs
It's not much right now but, for anyone willing to do a payment plan of sorts, I am willing to offer 2mg as the price and discuss. Possibly more for a scroll.

When Lorwolf launches, I can offer Bracchus breed changes which is their KS exclusive breed. I can also part with a couple of the companions if needed. I'll offer more for scrolls, of course.

My primary dream is a scroll, but I am fine with an already existing G1 Imperial. I don't care if it is bred or not, gened, etc. <3
Quote:
Pings for progress!

@/Alkhor @/AWB @/RipPip @/meebop @/callerunknown @/TheDEV1L @/Putrefaction @/Tune @/Flireon
If you have a scroll or a G1 Imperial you're looking to sell, please contact me! I would prefer to discuss via PM if possible, as that is more comfortable to me considering the amount of gems concerned. However, what I currently have to offer as I save:
- G1s (mostly XYZs, but I do have doubles)
- 5 Digits
- 6 Digits
- 7 Digits
- Tons of CS pets (2010+)
- Art
- UMAs/Customs
It's not much right now but, for anyone willing to do a payment plan of sorts, I am willing to offer 2mg as the price and discuss. Possibly more for a scroll.

When Lorwolf launches, I can offer Bracchus breed changes which is their KS exclusive breed. I can also part with a couple of the companions if needed. I'll offer more for scrolls, of course.

My primary dream is a scroll, but I am fine with an already existing G1 Imperial. I don't care if it is bred or not, gened, etc. <3
Quote:
Pings for progress!

@/Alkhor @/AWB @/RipPip @/meebop @/callerunknown @/TheDEV1L @/Putrefaction @/Tune @/Flireon
Boop
Boop
Boop
Boop
Ohhhh, gl bump <3
Ohhhh, gl bump <3
XDRtGHs.png
Thank you! <3
Thank you! <3
Boop
Boop
Boop
Boop
Good luck bump!
(While I never could reach such goal could you please ping me with any progress)
Good luck bump!
(While I never could reach such goal could you please ping me with any progress)

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
@Alkhor

Sure! ^^ And thank you! <3
@Alkhor

Sure! ^^ And thank you! <3
Friendly bump! Good luck my friend.[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Friendly bump! Good luck my friend.
2dadebad9cbdc69e549c9cb01b66156e.png3e19eace7cc2a087c3141c1dee363097.png